4: 08.11.11

Last Wish of a Heart
Junhyung stares at Yeona while the girl is knitting a black scarf. He is wondering why the girl knits again when she has done with the two she made for Jaesoon and her sister.
 
Actually Yeona knits for no one. She just does it out of consciousness. She wants to keep herself busy with something because she feels nervous to know that Junhyung is in the same room with her.
 
After the kiss in the middle of the rain yesterday, Yeona didn't smile. She couldn't smile because she feels something is really wrong.
 
Her heart is beating uncontrollably just because the kiss she felt. Her cheeks start to blush because of the feeling she had. She keeps telling herself that she only loves Jaesoon, the one she will meet after her operation, the one she is going to see soon.
 
In three days, Yeona will have the operation for her eyes. Her sister will accompany her to take a flight to the city where the operation will be held. Junhyung knows the plane she will take to Seoul will be the one that cause her death.
 
Junhyung feels ashamed of himself. Instead of maintaining a better relationship with Yeona, he made Yeona to draw a distance with him. The last thing he wanted to happen between them.
 
Feeling impatient with the random knitting she is doing, Junhyung approaches her and holds her hand, making her to flinch a little. Junhyung puts away the knitting equipment, kneeling down as he looks at Yeona's face.
 
"Are you mad at me?" Junhyung blurts out the question that has been crossing his mind since yesterday. He embraces Yeona's hand tighter but gentle. "Tell me."
 
Yeona starts to blush madly. Junhyung's touch is cold, unlike how she felt from Jaesoon. But her heart is racing because of Junhyung. Why? She keeps asking herself.
 
"I...," Yeona bites her bottom lip, "...don't know. I don't understand why you kissed me. I just... I don't know, Junhyung."
 
Junhyung caresses her cheek softly, giving Yeona the coldness of his touch. He blames himself from not having any warmth in his body, blaming himself for being an Angel of Death.
 
But he is wondering, will he ever meet Yeona if he is not an Angel of Death?
 
"I'm going to leave you alone today," Junhyung straightens his body, pulling away his hand from Yeona. He looks at her sadly, "I'll see you again tomorrow. Think of your last wish. You still have time."
 
Yeona is left by Junhyung as he flies away through the window. She doesn't know what to say or what to feel but her tears flow when she knows that Junhyung has left her alone.
 
She feels lonely all of a sudden.
 
Junhyung's eyes find a familiar figure, talking to a woman in front of the apartment building while he is flying around. He recognizes that she is Yeona's sister.
 
He steps back to the ground, listening to the conversation she has with a woman who opens a cafe next to the building. The woman looks really serious while Yeona's sister is forcing a smile.
 
"When will you tell Yeona about her boyfriend?" the woman sighs heavily. "You can't keep this secret forever from her. It has been two weeks now since the accident, Yeonhi."
 
"I know," Yeonhi, Yeona's sister replies. Her voice is wavering since she is preventing her tears to fall. "I will tell her after the operation. Jaesoon told me to do that."
 
"Ah, he sent you a letter, eh? I don't understand how he could send the last letter. Did he prepare the letter beforehand?" the woman mumbles, ignoring the sad smile Yeonhi has. "Still, Yeona is going to feel betrayed if she find out that her boyfriend is-"
 
"Don't worry, she will find out about it when the next letter from Jaesoon arrive," Yeonhi cuts in tries to keep her voice calm. "I think I need go inside now. I must prepare dinner."
 
Yeonhi excuses herself to enter the apartment. At the same time, Junhyung is becoming more curious now with the conversation she had with the woman. What happened to Jaesoon? What is she hiding from Yeona?
 
Junhyung follows Yeonhi to the apartment. When she is looking for the apartment key, Junhyung makes a forbidden decision; he makes himself to be visible in front of Yeonhi.
 
He can do this when he is forced to to something in human form, when he needs to be visible in front of human. This situation is totally not a necessary for him but he wants to talk with Yeonhi.
 
"Excuse me," Junhyung interrups Yeonhi from looking for her keys. He feels uncomfortable that he needs to talk with human others than his own 'client's.
 
When Yeonhi turns around to look at the one who called her, her eyes widen in shock. She gasps, covering with her hands, "I-Impossible..."
 
Junhyung frowns, thinking about what makes Yeonhi to be this surprise. Does he wear something inappropriate? He wears his usual black shirt and black blazer along with black pants of course. Is it wrong to wear black from head to toe?
 
"Jaesoon...," Yeonhi smiles as tears roll down on her cheeks. "So you didn't die in the accident, did you?"
 
Junhyung blinks. Did he just hear what he thinks he just heard? Did Yeonhi just call him Jaesoon?
 
"I'm sorry, I think you're mistaken me with someone else," Junhyung clears his throat, feeling nervous for no reason. He feels really uncomfortable now that he is mistaken as Jaesoon, someone that can be considered as his rival somehow.
 
"I saw your name on the passengers list," Yeonhi continues, didn't listen to what Junhyung said to her. "I thought you're already dead."
 
Jaesoon is... dead?
 
"I think I need to go now. Sorry for interrupting," Junhyung bows slightly to Yeonhi. Yeonhi calls his name as Jaesoon once again but he ignores her call. He quickly makes himself invisible once again, spreading his wings.
 
Why did Yeonhi call him Jaesoon? But there is no way he is Jaesoon; he became an Angel of Death because he commited suicide. While Jaesoon died in an accident.
 
And Yeona still doesn't know about Jaesoon.
 
Should Junhyung tell her?
 
Can Junhyung grant her wish? A wish to see Jaesoon who is already dead?
 
Four days. Junhyung has four days to find the answer.