5: 07.11.11

Last Wish of a Heart
Yeona wears her white dress and white cardigan, tidying up her dress even though she knows nothing is wrong about her dress. She combs her hair carefully, smiling happily.
 
When she woke up this morning, she felt like she wants to go out for a while. It's been a while since the last time she walked around by herself. It's not like she needs someone to help her; she just prefers to walk with someone else.
 
Junhyung, being his usual self, just leans his back against the wall, watching Yeona prepares herself with excitement. He doesn't feel to go around with her since he knows somehow that the rain is going to pour if he goes with Yeona.
 
"Junhyung?" Yeona calls his name when she is done with her hair. She smiles to him despite the fact that she doesn't know where the Angel of Death is standing. "Will you accompany me? I will be happy if you want to."
 
Her smile makes Junhyung to change his decision. He puts his hand in his pockets, straightening his body and walk to Yeona. He opens the door for her, "Come on. Bring your umbrella."
 
Yeona does what she told to. So instead of bringing her stick along, she takes an umbrella with her. She uses the umbrella to help her in guiding her way. She knows that it always rains when Junhyung meets her but she doesn't care.
 
After she cried last night, she feels that Junhyung is not really cold and arrogant. She thinks that Junhyung acts this way so he doesn't get attached with the souls he will take away.
 
Junhyung's hug felt really warm that Yeona didn't want to pull away from him. The only feeling she could feel from Jaesoon. But she keeps reminding herself that she loves Jaesoon, ignoring the comfortable feeling she had when Junhyung hugged her.
 
They walk out from the apartment, crossing the roads carefully until they arrive at a nearby park. The clear sky has disappeared as the clouds start to hide the sun.
 
Junhyung walks around with her and the droplets of rain start to hit the ground. He stares at the sky and he feels that he is played around; why does He need to ruin the moment he has with Yeona?
 
He has thought about Yeona since last night. He doesn't want to admit it nor assure himself about it, but he can feel something different between him and Yeona. Something called love.
 
Is it possible for an Angel of Death to fall in love with a human? Especially the one he will take away soon.
 
"It's raining," Junhyung mutters calmly. He tries his best not to act as cold as his usual self. Even though it sounds strange, he wants to leave a good impression for Yeona.
 
Yeona stops her steps but she doesn't open her umbrella. Instead she chirps cheerfully, "I never walked in the rain before. Maybe I shall try it today since I can't do it in the future."
 
The rain starts to pour down. While Yeona is soaking because of the raindrops, Junhyung stands still on his stand, untouchable by the water drops. He is staring at Yeona who is reaching out both of her hands, feeling the water on her hands.
 
"It feels refreshing," Yeona smiles, touching her own lips with her cold fingers. "Jaesoon Oppa said there will be a rainbow after the rain. Do you think I can see it before I die?"
 
When Yeona mentioned Jaesoon's name, the uneasy feeling crashes Junhyung again. He doesn't understand why and he doesn't sure if it's a feeling called jealousy. But he wants Yeona to stop mentioning the name with the lovely smile.
 
Junhyung grabs her hand all of a sudden, pulling her into an embrace. He spreads out his black wings, engulfing both of them, sheltering them from the heavy rain. With the wings, no one can see them now.
 
"J-Junhyung?" Yeona is surprised by the sudden gesture by Junhyung. She can feel her heart is beating uncontrollably now as she can feel Junhyung's board chest. "What happened?"
 
He doesn't answer her question. He hugs her tighter, burying his face in her hair, inhaling her scent. He doesn't want to let her go.
 
"Junhyung...," Yeona clutches his shirt. Even though she can't see his face, she can feel that Junhyung hides something from her. She runs her fingers carefully to touch Junhyung's face.
 
But Junhyung stops her, grabbing her hand. he kissed her hand with his cold lips, making Yeona to flinch a little. Junhyung leans closer to Yeona and lands a kiss on her forehead.
 
"Wait, what if Jaesoon Oppa se-"
 
Yeona doesn't manage to say the words. Junhyung crashes his lips on hers, kissing her passionately. He cups one of her cheeks with his hand while his other hand wraps her waist, pulling her close to him.
 
He knows it is wrong for him to do this. But he can't stop himself from getting closer to Yeona. Something about Yeona is making him crazier with the thought that he will be the one to take away her soul.
 
Yeona finally pushes Junhyung away, feeling both surprised and shocked with the sudden kiss. No one ever kissed her before except Jaesoon. And she is blaming herself to let Junhyung kissed him like that.
 
Her heart is beating out of control. She can feel that the kiss means something that she can't describe. That's why she couldn't push Junhyung away at first.
 
Junhyung knows that Yeona is mad at him right now, from stealing a kiss from her. Looking at her suffering expression makes her to feel her pain. He makes Yeona to think about Jaesoon more now.
 
"Let's go back," Junhyung murmurs, clenching his fists tight, cursing himself to lose control. "You're going to be sick if you stay like this."
 
Yeona doesn't say a word while Junhyung steps closer to her. Once again, he uses his black wings to shelter themselves. Junhyung carries her in his arms, flying back to her apartment.
 
What can he do to stop himself from falling deeper for Yeona?
 
Within these five days, what can Junhyung do?