Ok Taecyeon First Strike

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

WGCo. Thailand Branch…

Agent Jei or should I say, FAKE Agent Jei is restless while walking back and forth on the rooftop. It’s been months since Boss Reinyan called her.

“I knew you’ll be here.” It was Agent Kai.

“A-Agent Kai!” she said.

“Are you waiting for your boss’s call?” he asks. He knew that she’s an impostor, two months ago.

“A-Aniyo!” she said.

“Tsk! Tsk! Tanaka… Tanaka…” he said. “Let me remind you that every call you make will be recorded here whether you use our telephone or your handphone.”

“I know that.” She said.

“And the reason why I didn’t tell this to Boss Mario is because I can use you against your group.” He said. “So, don’t think any stupid things.”

“I don’t think stupid things and besides I am on your side. I already told you our plans so I don’t have nothing to hide.” She said.

Just then, they heard the big gate opened.

Agent Kai looks down and saw Agent Suho, Agent Sehun and Agent Luhan coming with a very tired faces.

“Another idiots that take the stairs.” He said. “Let’s go. You need to meet your fellow trainees.”

The two went down.

“Handsome agents! Nice to see you again!” Agent Kai said when he and the fake agent Jei approach them.

“Agent Kai!” the three handsome agents said.

The four guys hug each other.

“Agent Jei, nice to see you again. How are you?” Agent Suho asks.

The fake agent Jei just smiled.

“Agent Jei, I need you here with me.” Agent Aom called her.

The fake agent quickly left.

“She’s weird.” Agent Sehun said. “Agent Kai, what did you do to her?”

“I didn’t do anything.” Agent Kai said.

“Liar.” Agent Luhan said.

“It is true.” Agent Kai said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Somewhere…

“Why isn’t she waking up?” a young woman asks while watching in the monitor.

“Hyo, relax.” A young man said.

“Urghh!!! Her family will be in danger if she will sleep more.” She said. “I can’t take it anymore. I am going there.”

“Hyo, you can’t! It is dangerous. Boss will punish us.” He said.

“Who said that you’re coming with me?” she asks.

“Who said that you’re coming alone?” he asks. “I’m coming with you.”

She was shocked for a moment but after that she smiled.

The two went to the lab that has a signboard on the front saying “Prince’s Lab”.

“Gremlin, I need it.” She said.

“Stop calling me Gremlin.” The handsome and tall guy said. “And besides, boss will get mad if you use it.”

“I can take care of him.” She said.

“I can’t allow you.” He said.

“I have her number.” She said. “I’ll give it to you if you allow me to use it.”

“Ok fine.” He said.

“Good.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“Finally, we can go back to our own headquarters.” Sato Yukari said.

AKB48 group’s headquarters was bombed down by the Block B group and the AKB48 group needed to use the Warrior Goddess Company, Japan Branch as their temporary headquarters while their new headquarters is being built.

“So, you need to get your things.” Itano Tomomi said.

“Make sure that you will not leave anything here.” Takahashi Minami said. She is the leader of AKB48.

“Hai!” they said.

Kashiwagi Yuki is already done putting her things in the box. She was about to carry the box when Sae came.

“I’ll help you with that.” Sae said and carried the box.

“But…”

Sae winks at her. “It’s ok.” Sae said.

“Arigatou.” Yuki said.

Sae and Yuki left the room.

“Is Agent Leader dates her?” Takahashi Juri asks.

“Actually, Agent Leader Sae-chan likes her but I don’t think that Yukirin likes her.” Kasai Tomomi said.

“Our Yukirin will never date a girl.” Takahashi Minami said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Outside WGCo. Japan Branch...

“So, let’s have a date tonight after work?” Sae asks while putting the box at the pink van.

The pink van is owned by Takahashi Minami.

“Yeah.” Kashiwagi Yuki said.

“Aiyeee! You two are going on a date?” Kojima Haruna asks. She suddenly goes out of the van.

“Nyan-Nyan, quiet.” Kashiwagi Yuki said.

“Alright! You called Nyan-Nyan, Nyan-Nyan! Nyan-Nyan will keep quiet now.” Kojima Haruna said.

Kojiima Haruna wants everybody to call her Nyan-Nyan but her group mates call her Kojiharu except Matsui Rena which is her friend. She’s kinda childish too.

“Let’s go. We still need to get the other things inside.” Kashiwagi Yuki said.

The three women went inside together.

………………………………………………………………………….

“Amina, Yukari, where’s Kumi?” Takahashi Minami asks.

“She went to the gasoline station to full tank Natsumi.” Sato Amina said. Natsumi is the van of Sato Amina, Sato Yukari and Yagami Kumi.

“She should be here by now.” Maeda Atsuko said.

“Acchan, relax. Why are you so tense?” Oshima Mai asks.

“I don’t know. I can sense that there is something wrong.” Maeda Atsuko said.

“Is it because of Taecyeon?” Matsui Rena asks.

“Hai. As long as that guy is around, I know something will happen.” Maeda Atsuko said.

“Acchan, our branch is doing anything to find him. After he kidnapped Maachan and Iriyama Anna, we can’t let him wandering around.” Kasai Tomomi said.

“He must pay all of his sins.” Kuramochi Asuka said.

Just then, the emergency bell alarmed.

“Emergency! A rainbow-coloured van bumped the entrance gate of our headquarters.”  It was Minegishi Minami.

“Rainbow-coloured van? Natsumi!” Amina and Yukari said.

They all went outside.

They saw the van almost smashed the gate of the headquarters.

“Kumi!” Amina and Yukari said when they check the driver’s seat.

They saw Yagami Kumi inside with lots of blood.

A rescue team came to get Yagami Kumi out.

When she finally got out, a piece of paper fell from her hand.

Matsui Rena took it and read it. Her eyes widened after reading it.

“Boss Takamina.” Matsui Rena called Takahashi Minami.

Matsui Rena gave the paper to Takahashi Minami.

“Idiot Sato Twins will be next.” Takahashi Minami reads loudly.

Amina and Yukari look at her.

“There’s only one person who calls them ‘Idiot Sato Twins’.” Takahashi Minami said.

“Ok Taecyeon.” Itano Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Matsui Rena and Maeda Atsuko said.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo. South Korea Branch...

A y woman is walking on the long corridor of WGCo. South Korea Branch with a baby on her front and another baby on her back.

Every person she walked pass is looking at her. She went straight to the Agent’s Department.

“I’m back!” she loudly said.

Every agent in the room looks at her.

“Woah! Agent Yuri!” Baro’s group shouts.

“Noona!” Taemin happily said.

“She’s the Black Pearl?” Ren whispered.

“She must be.” Yui whispered.

Taemin hugs Yuri.

“Noona, I miss you!” Taemin said. Just then someone pulled his ear.

“I told you stop hugging women.” Yui said while pulling Taemin on his ear.

“Ah! Ah! Mian!” Taemin said in pain.

“You must be Agent Yuihan. Dongwoon talked a lot about you.” Yuri said. “He said that you’re just like Hyoyeon.”

“Agent Yuri, are they your babies?” Sandeul asks.

“Yeah. They are Jr and Yura.” Yuri said. “My lovely twins.”

“Oh! My family is here.” Dongwoon said when he enters the department. He’s with some other agents.

Dongwoon took Yura from Yuri.

“Agents, I’d like you to meet the new agents that will be with us.” Dongwoon said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! We are the Jo Twins.” The twins from the WGCo. New York Branch greets.

“I’m Agent Jo Kwangmin.”

“And I’m Agent Jo Youngmin.”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! We are from Thailand Branch. I’m Agent Fern and they are Agent Aron, Agent Baekho, Agent Minhyun and Agent JR.” Fern said.

“Woah! My friends!” Ren happily said.

“And we’re missing two more agents.” Dongwoon said.

Just then, two familiar agents came in.

Ren’s eyes widened.

“Hi! I am Agent Amber from Taiwan Branch.” Amber said.

“Not her.” Ren whispered.

“Hi! Finally, I am here! Agent Minho, by the way.” Minho said.

“This is real, right?” Yuri asks Minho.

“Yeah!” Minho said.

“Welcome to South Korea Branch.” The agents said.

“I don’t see Agent Jaejoong.” Yuri said.

“He’s in a mission.” Dongwoon said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Jaejoong is in his own mission. Mission to watch over his sister while she’s in South Korea.

After the kidnapping incident, Jaejoong starts to watch his sister every time she’s in South Korea.

Iriyama Anna or An’nin is back as being stubborn teenager.  And now she got a new friend, Choi Yoo Jung, Boss Seung Hyun’s sister.

No one knows how the two met but thanks to Yoo Jung, Boss Seung Hyun ordered Jaejoong to watch the two girls while they are in South Korea.

“An’nin, let’s go to SSK Cafe.” Yoo Jung said.

“Ok.” An’nin said.

Jaejoong knew that the two will be safe inside the SSK Cafe because it is owned by Julien’s girlfriend, Shin Se Kyung and also Julien Kang is always there every time he doesn’t have a mission.

“Kim Jaejoong.” Someone called his name. He turned around and saw An’nin’s half-brother and also his step-brother, Iriyama Yi Han.

“Yi Han.” Jaejoong said.

“Are you following An’nin?” Yi Han asks.

“It’s none of your business.” Jaejoong said.

“It is my business. Because of your job, my sister was kidnapped.” Yi Han said.

“An’nin is my sister too. It wasn’t my fault why she was kidnapped. A friend of her was the reason.” Jaejoong said. “And I came here because of an order.”

“Stay away from An’nin. I can hire guards to watch over her.” Yi Han said.

“Tsk! No wonder she was kidnapped.” Jaejoong said.

Yi Han grabs his shirt’s collar. “When you left home, you don’t have a connection to our family anymore so don’t show yourself to An’nin.” Yi Han said gritting his teeth.

Jaejoong removes Yi Han’s hand on his collar. “I don’t have plans to show myself to her again.” Jaejoong said

“Sir, we need to go.” Yi Han’s bodyguard said.

“Goodbye, Jaejoong. I hope that this is the last time that we will see each other again.” Yi Han said.

“I don’t have plans to see you again.” Jaejoong said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Lee House...

“Umma, can’t you come with us?” Hyori asks.

Eunhyuk, Hyori and Hyungsik are leaving to visit Eunhyuk’s grandfather that lives in Jeju Island. They’ll be staying there for a month.

“Umma needs to finish something here. Once umma done with it, umma will follow you in Jeju.”

“Promise?” Hyori asks.

“Promise.”

“Hyori, let’s go. Halmeoni and Aunt Sora is waiting for us.” Eunhyuk said. “Bye. Take care.”

Eunhyuk kisses her on her lips.

“Bye. Drive safely.”

Eunhyuk and his children.

The fake Hyoyeon wipes her lips. “Eeewww... Gross.” She said.

She goes back inside the house.

“Finally, time to do our plan.” She said and takes out her handphone and calls someone.

………………………………………………………………………….

Under the river...

“Boss is calling!” Takeuchi Miyu said. “Hello, boss?”

“It is time to do our plan.”

“Shall we inform Tanaka Natsumi?” Takeuchi Miyu asks.

“Yes. Just stick to our plan and Warrior Goddess Company will be down.”

“Yes, boss!” Takeuchi Miyu said.

“Wait for my next call. Don’t do anything without my permission.”

“Yes.” Takeuchi Miyu said.

“How are Agent Hyoyeon and Agent Jei?”

“Deep sleep.” Takeuchi Miyu said.

“Once we accomplish our mission, those two will be forever asleep. Bye, Miyu.”

“Bye, Boss Reinyan.” Takeuchi Miyu said.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo. Japan Branch…

The agents and the AKB48 gang group had a meeting.

“We don’t know when Ok Taecyeon will strike. We need to be extra careful.” Boss Oshima Yuko said.

“Ok Taecyeon is ours. We don’t need your help.” Takahashi Minami said.

“Ok Taecyeon once kidnapped Oku Manami and we can’t tolerate it.” Boss Oshima Yuko said.

“And we are sure that he doesn’t only targeting your group but also the Warrior Goddess Company.” Vice-Boss Shinoda Mariko or Marikosama said.

“Ok here’s the deal. You go on your way while we go on our way but if you found Ok Taecyeon, tell us, and if we found him, we will tell you. Deal?” Takahashi Minami said.

“Deal.” Boss Oshima Yuko said.

The two shake their hands.