It's SHOW TIME

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

China…

“Here’s the place. You’ll see Rinatin inside.” Narita Risa said after stopping the car at the front of a casino.

“Thanks, Risa.” MaiMai said.

MaiMai with Chiyuu and Mocchi enter the casino.

They didn’t had a hard time finding Rinatin because they quickly saw her talking to a handsome guy.

“Well, see you later, Jerry.” Rinatin said to the guy when MaiMai and the two came.

“Where’s he?” MaiMai asks Rinatin after the guy left.

“He hasn’t arrived yet.” Rinatin said. “Let’s go. I know a good place to watch everything going on here.”

The three followed Rinatin.

They went to the second floor of the casino. Rinatin opened the first door.

“Get in.” she said.

Chiyuu is wondering why it is so dark inside the room but since Rinatin is also an agent, she trusted her.

The three agents enter the room.

As soon as they get inside the room, Rinatin closed the door and locks it from the outside.

Smoke coming out of nowhere inside the room.

MaiMail, Chiyuu and Mocchi tried to open the door but it is locked.

“Rinatin!” MaiMai called but no answers from outside the door.

“We’re… trapped…” Mocchi said before passing out.

“Mocchi!” Chiyuu worriedly said. She tried to break the door but she knew she will gonna pass out any seconds now.

MaiMai covered her nose and tried to break the door. She saw Chiyuu passing out too. She tried to look around but it is no use, it is too dark in the room.

After few seconds, MaiMai passed out too.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo., South Korea Branch…

After Agent Seung Ho and Agent Wyn left, Agent Kai and Agent Jei came.

“How are you guys here?” Agent Kai asks.

“Good.” Baro said.

“Where’s Agent Fern?” Kai asks.

“She left with Agent Yuihan a while ago. They are going to Japan to see Abe and Shimada.” Baekho said.

“What are they doing there?” Jei asks.

“No one knows.” Aron said.

“What should we do now?” Jei asks Kai.

“Is there a problem?” Minhyun asks.

“Aniyo. We are hoping to see Agent Fern.” Kai said.

“For what?” JR asks.

“Nothing.” Jei said.

Kai secretly texted Hyoyeon.

AGENT FERN ISN’T HERE. SHE’S IN JAPAN WITH AGENT YUIHAN.

After a minute, Hyoyeon replied.

TALK TO AGENT YURI. SHE’LL HELP YOU.

“Agent Yuri sunabenim, can we talk to you?” Kai asks.

“Sure.” Yuri said.

“Let’s go to the rooftop.” Kai said. “Agent Jei, stay here.”

“Ne.” Jei said.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo., Japan Branch…

“Agent Leader, we can’t contact Agent MaiMai, Agent Chiyuu and Agent Mocchi.” Juri said.

“Since when?” Sae asks.

“Since last night. The last conversation we had was been before they went to the casino to meet Agent Nakanishi Rina.” Juri said.

“Try to track their pin.” Sae said.

The pin that she’s talking about is the newly invention of Professor Maachan. All the people that work in Japan Branch have the pin that has a tracking device.

“Hai!” Juri said and silently uses her computer to track the three agents.

“I can’t track it.” Juri said. “It looks like it was broken.”

“Agent Mariyagi, contact the boss of China Branch. I want to talk to her.” Sae said.

“Hai!” Mariyagi said.

“They are probably caught by Ok Taecyeon.” Watanabe Mayu said. She is standing while leaning her back on the wall.

“Agent Mayuyu, why are you here? When did you arrive?” Sae asks.

“Few minutes ago.” Mayuyu said.

“I thought you are now in the SPY Branch.” Sae said.

“I got bored. Spies are boring. They are silent and you will not notice that they are already left and arrive.” Mayuyu said.

“Spies are the same just like you.” Jurina said.

“Agent Leader, Boss Ohori Megumi is on the screen.” Mariyagi said.

They all look at the big screen. A woman wearing a golden swimsuit is on the screen.

“Sorry for calling you, Boss Ohori.” Sae started.

“Just call me Meetan-hime.” Meetan-hime said with the y voice again.

Jurina feels all her hair on her body stand up.

“I know why you called, Agent Sae-chan.” Meetan-hime said. “Unfortunately, someone copied our Agent Rinatin and pretended to be her while meeting Agent MaiMai, Agent Chiyuu and Agent Mocchi. It seems that Ok Taecyeon knows your plan and he kidnapped them before they even know.”

“Do you know where they are?” Sae asks.

“We wanted to know but there are no traces.” Meetan-hime said.

Sae sighed. There are three only agents left in their branch and the two of them are rookies. She can’t tell this to AKB48 Gang Group because they might be put in danger especially Yukirin.

“Wanna ask the help of some spy agents?” Mayuyu asks.

“I need to ask the permission of Boss Yuko.” Sae said.

“My branch will help.” Meetan-hime said. “I will tell President Park to that we need the spy agents and I will send one of my agents to help you.”

“Thank you, Meetan-hime.” Sae said.

“The boss of China Branch is very kind but it gives me creeps when she talks.” Jurina said after their conversation with Meetan-hime.

“I am going to see Boss Yuko and report everything.” Sae said and left.

As soon as she left, Yuihan and Fern came.

“Ohayou, minna!” Yuihan greets.

“Agent Yuihan!” Jurina happily said.

“Eh? Where’s everybody?” Yuihan asks.

“Agent MaiMai, Agent Chiyuu and Agent Mocchi are in a mission together.” Jurina said.

“Eh? Really? Agent MaiMai is with Agent Chiyuu and Agent Mocchi?” Yuihan said.

“Hai.” Jurina said. “Anyway, you are here for Abe and Shimada, right?”

“Hai.” Yuihan said.

“Come with me.” Jurina said.

They went to the jail.

“They are really here.” Fern said.

Yuihan called the WGCo., South Korea Branch.

“Agent Leader, they are really here.” Yuihan said.

“I’ll send Jaejoong there.”

“Ne, Agent Leader.” Yuihan said. “Agent Jurina, we will bring them back to South Korea.”

“I understand. I’ll tell to the boss. For the meantime, you should see Professor Maachan. They will tell you how those two got here.” Jurina said and left.

Yuihan and Fern went to see Professor Maachan.

………………………………………………………………………….

After talking to Yuri, Kai and Jei left the WGCo., South Korea Branch and went back to Jeju Island.

“Agent Yuri easily believed me.” Kai said to Hyoyeon when they got back to Jeju. “She knew that the Hyoyeon that keeps on coming to their headquarters was fake. She just can’t tell it to others because she doesn’t have any evidence.”

“Tanaka, has Fujie contacted you?” Jei asks.

“Aniyo. I think she and Takeuchi are moving now.” Tanaka Natsumi said.

“I am sure that one of these days, they will start to move.” Jamie said.

“For the meantime let’s just wait.” Hyoyeon said.

“We should go now.” Wendy said. “But we will come back when you need help.”

“Where are you going?” Hyoyeon asks.

“To our headquarters.” Thunder said.

“Araso.” Hyoyeon said.

Wendy and Thunder left.

“Who are those two?” Jamie asks.

“Agents from other company. They helped us.” Hyoyeon said.

“What company?” Jamie asks.

“They never told us the name. In fact, I think they were hiding us from their boss.” Hyoyeon said.

“Do you personally know them?” Jamie asks.

“Aniyo. But somehow they look familiar, especially Wendy.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Wendy and Thunder got back from their headquarters but as soon as they got back, their boss called them.

“Did you know how danger what you’re doing now? You can destroy everything.” Their boss said.

“We are being careful, ok?” Wendy said.

“Anyway, you are grounded.” The boss said.

“What? You can’t just ground me. You are not my parents. My parents didn’t even ground me.” Wendy said.

“I am your boss but you never respect me.” The boss said. “You always do what you want and you don’t take my orders. As a punishment, you will not go out of this headquarters and even go to the laboratory.”

“What about me?” Thunder asks.

“You too.” The boss said.

Thunder was shocked. “I never get grounded since I enter this job. My last grounded was when I was in college.”

“Dismiss.” Their boss said.

Thunder walks out first.

Wendy took the fried chicken and runs away.

“Yah! That’s my last piece!” their boss shouts but Wendy never came back.

………………………………………………………………………….

“Urghh! I can’t believe it! He actually grounded me. He is not my father!” Wendy said and sat on her swivel chair.

“Well, after all, he is also your guardian. Remember, your parents told him to take care of you while they are having a around the universe.” Thunder said.

“Shut up! Don’t you remind it again to me.” Wendy said.

“What’s with the long face, noona?” a guy asks.

“We’re grounded.” Thunder said.

“Eh? Really? Why?” the guy asks.

“Long story, Shin.” Wendy said and stands up.

“Where are you going?” Thunder asks.

“I am going to see Hyoyeon. She needs my help.” Wendy said and left.

“Hyoyeon? Is she?” the guy asks.

Thunder nodded. “Yeah.”

“Ah… I see…” the guy said.

“Oi! Wait for me!” Thunder called Wendy.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo., South Korea Branch…

Reinyan disguising as Oh Yoon Seo is patrolling the headquarters.

“Coffee break!” Reinyan said when she enters the security department. There is one person there.

“Thanks, Oh Yoon Seo.” he said. “You’re very nice.”

“Well, I just finished my patrolling so I decided to stay here for some few minutes.” She said.

“Now that you are here, can I leave you here for a while? My head is aching. I just get some medicines in the clinic.” He said.

“No problem, Kim Woo Bin.” She said.

He left.

Reinyan starts to move. She put something inside the main server and waited for Woo Bin to come back.

“Thanks, Oh Yoon Seo.” He said when he came back.

“No problem.” She said and left.

As soon as she left, she called Miyu. “Miyu, call the others. It’s show time.”