WGCo., Has Been Invaded

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

Canada…

The agents are coming one by one in the venue of the seminar. Each branch has their own place.

“Cool! South Korea branch and Japan branch will be in one table.” Baro said.

“At least we don’t need to be alone in a table.” Juri said.

“Agent Taemin, here comes the Philippine branch.” Gongchan said.

“And it looks like their table is next to us.” Sandeul said.

“Oi! Agent Taemin, long time no see!” Agent Kenji Chua said.

Taemin pretends he didn’t hear him.

“Oh come on! We don’t have any intention to bully you since you are no longer in our branch.” Kenji Chua said.

“And we stop bullying since you and Agent Sky left us.” Agent Daisuke Hagihara said.

“Because there’s no one to bully.” Taemin said.

Kenji Chua was about to say something when a light shines brightly from the door.

“Too bright! What is it?” JR asks.

They all look at the door and all of them are mesmerized.

“Are they gods and goddesses?” Minhyun asks.

“I’ve never seen agents as beautiful and handsome like them.” Youngmin said.

“They are from the Canada Branch. The first branch of WGCo.” Minho said. “They are very choosy it comes to the agents and staffs that they will put in that branch. Boss JYP personally chose them.”

“I wanted to meet that girl with a long black hair.” Aron said.

“I want the girl with a short hair.” Sandeul said.

“They will ignore you.” Minho said. “They are highly professional agents. They don’t work with other agents from other branch. Their skills are same as the secret agents and spy agents. All the top criminals are on their possession and locked in a super high technology jail called the Big Dome.”

“Cool…” they all said.

They watched the agents from Canada Branch going to their table.

“And they have their own table.” Minho added.

“Sunbae, who are those guys wearing black masks?” Kwangmin asks.

“They are the secret agents. Until now no one knows their identity.” Minho said. “And the four people that followed the secret agents are the spy agents.”

“I know the guys.” Gongchan said.

“Agent Mayuyu is there too.” Juri said.

Then, another group came.

“Eh?! Do we hire massagers? Why are they coming?” Baekho asks when they saw girls entering.

“Never seen them before.” Minho said.

“Maybe they are from China branch.” Mariyagi said. “I heard from Agent Maimai senpai that agents from China branch are .”

“They probably are.” The guys agree.

Soon the other agents arrived.

“JR, Baekho, Minhyun and Aron. Nice to see you again. Where’s Fern?” Aom said when the agents from Thailand Branch arrived.

“In a mission with Agent Yuihan.” Baekho said.

“Awww… I thought we’re going to see her.” Aom said.

“Guys, our branch will be sharing the table with Taiwan branch.” Tina said. Aom’s girlfriend/boyfriend.

“Gui Gui will not gonna like it.” Minhyun said.

“By the way, Agent Kai and Agent Jei went to Korea. Have you seen them?” Aom asks.

“No.” they said.

“Here they come.” JR said when Kai and Jei enter the door.

………………………………………………………………………….

“Jamie Campbell Bower, do we really need to do this? What if they found out?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Relax. As long as you will not talk, it’s fine.” Jamie said.

“Why do I need to disguise as Agent Jei when I can disguise as Agent Kai?” Eunhyuk asks.

Eunhyuk and Jamie used the switch bodies’ machine with Agent Jei and Agent Kai to attend the agent’s seminar while the real two agents are with Hyoyeon.

“You can act like a girl since you already became Hyoyeon once.” Jamie said. “Enough talking. The other agents are looking at us.”

“Oi! Agent Kai, are you two dating?” Agent Chen asks when the two walked them passed.

“No.” Jamie said.

“Why are you two so close to each other?” Agent D.O asks.

“Let me ask you two a question. How on earth you two always lost? I heard that you got lost and went to Africa instead of New York. Good thing you are not lost again here.” Jamie said.

“We just have a problem in directions.” D.O embarrassingly said.

“And besides, all the agents in New York branch went together here.” Chen said.

“Tsk! If weren’t for the other agents, you are already lost again.” Jamie said and left with Eunhyuk.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo., South Korea Branch…

Reinyan and the others finally invade the headquarters.

“Tanaka, guard the gate.” Reinyan said to Tanakan Natsumi that disguising as Lee Joon.

“Ne.” Natsumi said.

Reinyan went to the security department where the others are working.

“How long will it take that?” Reinyan asks.

“We have an hour.” Changmin said.

“An hour? Can’t you make it fast? Are you sure that your hacker is an expert?” Reinyan asks.

“K.Will is a very well-known hacker.” Changmin said.

“The server in the Canada Branch has a very strict security. We can’t just hack them without being careful. One wrong move and they will detect it.” K.Will said.

“What are you worrying about? Agents are not here.” Changmin asks.

“Agents that are in the middle of the mission are not in the seminar. They will come any time.” Reinyan said.

“Boss, we already put the people into their sleep.” Miyu said disguising as Moon Chae Won.

She just arrived with another girl disguising as Lee Yuri.

“Lee Hyun, what’s the status?” K.Will asks the guy disguising as Choi Tae Joon.

“As expected, it is not easy to get inside the server.” Lee Hyun said. “But I can do it.”

………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon, Kai and Jei are now heading to the headquarters.

“We must hide from the CCTVs cameras.” Hyoyeon said.

“But how?” Jei asks.

“Spray paint.” Kai said.

Then, they saw a group of teenagers.

Kai approached them and talk to them. Then, Kai gave them some money.

Kai came back.

“Done.” Kai said.

“What did you say to them?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Spray all the CCTV cameras around that building. I paid them 1000 US Dollars.” Kai said. “Good thing, Jamie has money in his pocket.”

“Good thinking. We just need to wait.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………….

“Boss Reinyan, kids are spraying all the CCTVs.” Miyu said.

“It is always like that. Just let them. Tanaka Natsumi can guard the entrance.” Reina said. “What’s the status now?”

“5 minutes more.” K.Will said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon and the others enter the headquarters after all the CCTV covered in paint.

“They are in the security department.” Tanaka Natsumi said.

“Thanks.” Kai said.

“Hyo!” someone called her.

Hyoyeon turned around and saw Yuri.

“Yuri.” Hyoyeon said.

“Am I right, right?” Yuri asks.

“Ne. They are already inside the security department.” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s go before they got away.” Yuri said.

………………………………………………………………………….

“I am just going to the restroom.” The girl that disguises Lee Yuri said and goes out of the security department.

She went to the nearest restroom.

She didn’t take long in the restroom. She was about to go out when she heard noises.

“Hyo, we can’t go there without weapons.”

She takes a peek on the door.

“You’re right.” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s go to the weapon room first.” Yuri said.

They went to the other direction.

She goes out and went back to the security department.

“They are here.” She reported.

“Who?” Changmin asks.

“Kim Hyoyeon.” She said.

“Who’s with her?” Reina asks.

“Kwon Yuri, her husband and a vampire-looking guy.” She said.

“Why would he bring her husband here?” she asks.

“Unless he is an agent disguising as her husband.” Miyu said.

“Agent Kai is here.” Reina said. “We need to finish our mission and get out here.”

“It’s done!” Lee Hyun and K.Will said.

………………………………………………………………………….

At WGCo., Canada Branch…

The boss is listening to some classical music inside his room when he received a call.

“What is it, Kim Joon?” he asks after pressing the loud speaker button.

“Boss Jang Hyuk, the gate has been opened!” the head of the security department said.

“What? What happened?” he asks.

“I don’t know, sir, but someone hacked our server.”

“Alert all the securities in the Big Dome. We can’t let the criminals escape!” he said.

“Yes, sir!”

After the conversation with Kim Joon, he goes out of his room.

He headed to the other room that has a sign on the door saying ‘Vice-Boss Goddess’

“Ji Hyun, the gate has been opened. We need the agents.” He said to the woman sitting on the swivel chair.

“Calm down. You’re getting tense.” The vice-boss calmly said.

“Jung Ji Hyun, this has never been happened before. How can I calm down?” he asks.

“Boss, you knew that someday, someone will open the big gate and now is the time. Relax and think of a plan. Even though I will call the agents, they can’t get here quickly because they have a seminar.” She said.

Then, a woman in a lab coat came.

“Ah! Professor Nara Jang, can you assist Boss Hyukkie back to his room and make sure to make him a chamomile tea.” She said.

“Y-Yes, ma’am.” Professor Nara Jang said. “Sir, let’s go.”

“Be sure to call the agents, ok?” he said to Ji Hyun.

Ji Hyun nodded.

The boss left with the professor.

Ji Hyun grabs her handphone.

………………………………………………………………………….

At the seminar…

Taemin is starting to get sleepy.

Also Juri and Mariya too.

Then, they notice a guy in a black suit walking towards the table of the agents from Canada. The guy whispered something to the guy agent then he stands up. The other agents followed him.

All the agents inside the room look at them leaving the room.

“I wonder what happened.” Minho said.