The Fight

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

WGCo., South Korea Branch…

“They’re coming.” Miyu said when guarding the door.

“This will make us escape.” Lee Hyun said and did something on the computer. “Enter.”

As soon as he pressed the enter key, all the lights went off.

………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon, Yuri, Jei and Kai are now heading to the security department went the lights went off.

“Very clever.” Hyoyeon said.

“They can’t get out without walking pass us.” Yuri said.

“They are not going out at the main exit. They are going to the back door.” Hyoyeon said.

“It is hard to walk in the dark.” Jei said.

“Piece of cake, right, Hyoyeon?” Yuri said.

“Yeah. I can still remember the way.” Hyoyeon said. “Agent Jei, come with me. We will go to the left. We need to corner them.”

“Good luck.” Kai said to Jei even though he can see her face. He is just imagining Jei’s real face not Eunhyuk’s face.

“I will.” Jei said.

………………………………………………………………………….

After5 minutes, the lights went back.

“You boys will go to the right and we girls will go the left. We need to get out from the back door.” Reina said.

“Let’s all meet at the lake later.” Changmin said.

“Ne.” Reina said.

Reina, Miyu and the other girl are running when Hyoyeon and Jei appeared from another corridor.

“Boss, what should we do?” Miyu asks.

“Sshh! Remember we’re still in disguise.” Reina said. “Ah! Agent Hyoyeon! Long time no see!”

Hyoyeon and Jei stop walking.

“Annyeong hasaeyo!” Hyoyeon greets.

‘Good! She didn’t recognize me.’ Reina’s thought. “What are you doing here at this late?”

“Well, we heard that someone invaded the headquarters while all the agents are not here so I decided to come here.” Hyoyeon said.

“With your husband?” Reina asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said. “Have you seen the enemies?”

“Not yet.” Reina said. “If you’ll excuse us, we need to find them.”

“Sure.” Hyoyeon said. “We’re going to the other way.”

Hyoyeon and Jei are slowly walking away now.

Reina smirked.

Then, Hyoyeon stops walking.

“By the way, what’s your name?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Lee Joon.” Reina said.

“Ah… I see… When did you start working here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“A year ago.” Reina said. “I got transferred here and replaced the old security guard.”

“I see… Nice to see you, Fujie Reina.” Hyoyeon said.

“Fujie Reina?” Reina asks. “How did you know?”

“I never met Lee Joon. You already said that he got transferred here a year ago. That time, I got caught by you. When you said ‘Long time, no see’, I knew you’re Fujie Reina.” Hyoyeon said.

“I should have thought about what I am saying.” Reina said. “But since you already got me, I should finish and kill you now.”

Reina took the gun out.

“I should have killed you in the first place.” Reina said.

“But you didn’t. No one can kill me.” Hyoyeon said.

“You don’t know the future.” Reina said.

“And you also don’t know the future too.” Someone said from her back.

Reina can’t look at her back because she can feel a cold metal on the back of her head.

Miyu and the other girl turned around and saw Wendy holding a golden gun and pointing at Reina’s head.

The other girl kicked Wendy’s hand upside while Miyu pulled Reina away from Wendy.

The other girl bends a little and used her elbow to hit Wendy on her stomach.

Wendy dropped her gun and kneeled.

The other girl kicked the gun away from Wendy and runs away.

“Wendy!” Hyoyeon said and approached her. “What are you doing here? How did you get in?”

“I came here to help you.” Wendy said.

“Are you alright?” Jei asks. “That girl is pretty strong.”

“That’s Nakanishi Yuka aka Nishishi. She’s a best fighter in Aichi, Japan.” Wendy said.

“Hyo-I mean Wendy! Gwenchana?” Thunder came running.

“I’m fine!” Wendy said.

“I told you don’t leave without me.” Thunder said.

“You mean us.” Hyun Woo said.

“Aren’t you Wendy’s little brother?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You remember!” Hyun Woo said. “Hyung, hear that? She remembers me!”

Hyun Woo is holding Thunder’s shoulder and smiling like happy crazy guy.

“Stop it, Gremlin.” Wendy said. “We need to get them.”

“Sunbaenim, I’ll get Miyu.” Jei said.

“Mine is that Nishishi.” Wendy said.

“I’m going to catch Fujie.” Hyoyeon said. “Your brother must hide. He can’t fight, right?”

“Ne.” Wendy said. “You heard her, right?”

“But I can help.” Hyun Woo said.

“Just wait for us at the back of the headquarters.” Wendy said.

“Ok fine.” Hyun Woo said. “Be careful, noona, and you too…” he looks at Hyoyeon.

“I’m a great agent and I am sure Wendy too.” Hyoyeon said. “We won’t get die easily.”

“Yeah!” Wendy said.

“Thunder, can you look for Agent Yuri and Agent Kai? They need help too.” Hyoyeon asks.

“No problem.” Thunder said.

They all went to the different directions.

………………………………………………………………………….

Yuri and Kai got separated when they run after the two guys.

Kai keeps on running until he saw a security guard sitting on the floor.

“Are you alright? Did you see someone passed by?” Kai asks.

“He went there.” The guard said and points at the opened door room.

Kai is slowly walking towards the room.

He didn’t know that the security guard stands up and took out a knife.

Kai went to the room and saw a body of a man, the man that looks like the security guard outside the room.

When he turned around, the security guard is running towards him with a knife.

Kai quickly shoot the gun.

The security guard was shot by him and died.

Just then, the dead security guard suddenly changed his appearance and became Lee Hyun.

“I killed one of them.” Kai said through the walkie-talkie.

………………………………………………………………………….

“I killed one of them.” Yuri and Thunder heard Kai said from the walkie-talkie.

“Good. We already captured the other two guys.” Yuri said through walkie-talkie.

“See you later.” Kai said.

“Roger.” Yuri said. “Thanks for helping me… What’s your name?”

“Thunder.” Thunder said.

“You kinda remind me of someone but I don’t know who.” Yuri said. “Anyway, let’s put them in the temporary jail just to make sure that they will never get escape.”

“Ne.” Thunder said.

Thunder was about to lift the other one up when he felt pain from his arm.

“Are you hurt?” Yuri asks.

“Ne. I got it when I’m fighting that guy.” Thunder said.

“Let’s check it later after this.” Yuri said.

“Ne.” Thunder said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Jei is trying to find Miyu all over the headquarters. Just then, she walked pass the infirmary. Jei decided to enter the room.

As expected, the doctor is still inside.

“Doc Hye Kyo, why are you still here?” Jei asks.

“Hello, Eunhyuk.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“Actually, I’m Agent Jei. I used Eunhyuk’s body.” Jei said.

“Is that so? That’s nice.” Song Hye Kyo said. “Why are you here? Are you hurt?”

“Aniyo. I’m fine.” Jei said.

“But you look tired. Do you have a headache? I should recommend you something.” Song Hye Kyo said.

Song Hye Kyo starts to write something. “I run out of medicine for headache but you can buy it from the near drug store. Here’s the name of the medicine.”

Song Hye Kyo handed her a paper.

Jei reads what’s written on it.

LOOK UNDER THE TABLE.

Jei get ready her gun.

Song Hye Kyo slowly moves away.

Jei stands at the front of the table then sat down on the swivel chair.

“Takeuchi Miyu, why in the world would you hide in a place where you know that you can’t escape?” Jei asks.

Miyu sighed.

“Is this mean that I can’t escape now?” Miyu asks.

“Yeah.” Jei said.

“Can you let me escape even just once?” Miyu asks.

“Takeuchi Miyu, this isn’t a variety show like Running Man. I can’t let you escape.” Jei said.

“Fine.” Miyu said.

Miyu is starting to get out.

Jei is waiting for her.

Then, a loud bang suddenly heard inside the room.

Song Hye Kyo screamed and hides at the back of the medicine cabinet.

Jei’s eyes widened. She didn’t saw that coming. All she felt is the pain on her left side and when she touches it, bloods are flowing.

Miyu took that chance to escape. She is now running out of the room when someone hit her with a chair.

Miyu fainted and came back to her normal appearance.

“Oh? I didn’t mean to hurt a girl.” Kai said.

Kai looks at Jei and he was shocked to see Jei now on the floor.

“Jei!” Kai shouts and throws the chair.

He went to approach Jei.

Song Hye Kyo came out from her hiding and gets her medicine kit.

“Move.” Song Hye Kyo said to Kai.

Kai moves a little but she holds Jei’s hand.

“We need to bring her in the hospital.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“I’ll bring her.” Kai said.

“Y-You can’t… You need to help the others.” Jei said.

“But what about you?” Kai asks.

“Agent Kai, Agent Jei is inside Eunhyuk’s body. We can’t let the reporters and fans know about this. I can bring her to the hospital near here without them knowing but you can’t go. WGCo. needs you here.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“But…” Kai doesn’t want to let go.

“I’m fine.” Jei said.

“Ok. But promise that you will survive, ok?” Kai said. “I already lost you once and I can’t bear to lose you again.”

“I will survive, promise.” Jei said.

“Go now and bring that girl.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“Ne.” Kai said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile…

Wendy’s back hit the wall when Nakanishi Yuka kicked her again for the fifth time.

Wendy runs towards her again and attacks her but Nakanishi Yuka always avoids her.

“You may be the strongest fighter in Aichi but I am the strongest fighter in video games!” Wendy said.

But then, Nakanishi Yuka got Wendy’s fist and squeeze it.

“AH!” Wendy said in pain.

Nakanishi Yuka uses her other hand to punch Wendy on her face.

Wendy fell on the floor.

Nakanishi Yuka knelt down and starts strangling Wendy.

Wendy can’t move now but she remembered something. She used her hand to get something from her pocket.

Then…

Nakanishi Yuka suddenly electrocuted then fell on the floor unconsciously.

“Phew! Good thing Gremlin gave me this pandalectric.” Wendy said. It is a device shaped like a panda that like Taser.

“Wendy! Are you alright?” Thunder asks when he came.

“Ne. I defeated the strongest girl in Aichi.” Wendy proudly said.

“Good thing you’re ok.” Thunder said.

“I need to follow and help her.” Wendy said talking about Hyoyeon.

“Araso. I’ll bring this girl to Agent Yuri.” Thunder said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon can’t find Reina anywhere.

“Wait… Fujie Reina pretended to be a guard here for few days. She might take that chance to know every corner of this place.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon runs as fast as she can towards the back door.

As expected, the door is already opened.

She saw someone lying on the ground outside the headquarters. She gets ready her gun.

When she’s getting near the door, she stops running and quietly walks. She looks around and when she thinks it is safe she goes out.

She checks the person that lying on the ground. Her eyes widened when she found out that it was Fujie Reina.

She checks her pulse.

“She’s still alive.” She said.

“Sunbaenim?” it was Ren. He’s with Amber.

“What happened, sunbae?” Amber asks.

“Good thing you’re back. Please bring her in the temporary jail.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne.” Ren and Amber said.