WGCo., China Branch

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

WGCo., South Korea Branch…

Agent Yoo Seung Ho and Agent Wyn decided to visit WGCo., South Korea Branch after their mission ended early as they expected.

“I really miss this place. It’s been so long since we left.” Wyn said.

“Agent Wyn, Agent Seung Ho, nice to see you again.” The security guard said.

“Nice to see you again, Lee Joon. Where’s your partner?” Wyn asks.

“Ah… Oh Yoon Seo went for a day-off.” Lee Joon said.

“I see.” Wyn said. “Well, we’ll be going.”

“Ne.” Lee Joon said.

The two agents went straight to the agent’s department.

“Annyeong!” Wyn loudly greets.

“Agent Wyn!” Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul happily said.

“Agent Yuri, you’re back?” Yoo Seung Ho asks.

“Ne.” Yuri said. “Why are you guys here?”

 “We came here to see the new agents.” Yoo Seung Ho said.

“And gossips.” Wyn said.

“Ren, let’s have a date.” Someone said from outside.

Ren came in with a frowned face next is Amber with a begging face.

“Please, let’s have a date.” Amber said.

“NO!” Ren said.

“Ooohhh… This is new.” Wyn said.

“Oh come on! I’ve been asking you out since the day I got here.” Amber said.

“And my answer is still NO!” Ren said.

“Could you please cut it out?” Dongwoon asks. “Especially that you two have been called by Boss Seunghyun.”

“Us?” Ren asks.

“Ne and I think it is a mission for both of you.” Dongwoon said.

“We’re going to be partnered! Alright!” Amber happily said.

Ren looks at Yui with a puppy eyes.

“Go, now. You’ll gonna enjoy it.” Yui said.

Ren and Amber left.

“We got a call from Japan Branch. They said that Abe Maria and Shimada Haruka are now on their possession.” Agent Youngmin said. He was talking to someone on the phone a while ago.

“Abe and Shimada? Aren’t they supposed to be here?” Agent Fern asks.

“Actually, they are missing and we don’t know where they are.” Dongwoon said. “Agent Fern and Agent Yui, go to Japan Branch and take the two enemies back here.”

“Can I come?” Taemin asks.

“Aniyo. Japan Branch doesn’t allow guys to enter, remember?” Dongwoon said.

“But they allowed us once.” Taemin said.

“Because you have Hyoyeon but now she’s not so stay here.” Dongwoon said.

Taemin pouted.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“An agent from China Branch saw Taecyeon in China yesterday.” MaiMai reported to Sae.

“What is he doing there?” Sae asks.

“Probably getting some help from the big bosses.” Jurina said. “Now that Kahi Park controls the underground bosses here in Japan, Taecyeon can’t talk to them.”

“Agent Mocchi and Agent Chiyuu, go to China and spy over Taecyeon.” Sae said.

“Do we need to tell this to the AKB48 gang group?” Jurina asks.

“Iie. They are his target. It will make it easier for him if we tell them his location.” Sae said.

“I’m coming with Mocchi and Chiyuu.” MaiMai said.

“MaiMai, I know that we used to be in group but Mocchi and I don’t work with others except us.” Chiyuu said.

“You’ll need someone that came from China Branch. People in China Branch are weird.” MaiMai said. “And besides, you might be surprise once you got there.”

“What do you mean weird?” Mocchi asks.

“They don’t allow women.” MaiMai said.

“But China Branch is an all women branch, right?” Jurina asks.

“I told you they are weird.” MaiMai said. “I’ll explain to you once we got there.”

………………………………………………………………………….

Jeju Island…

Jamie arrived at Jeju. He filed a one month vacation and Boss Kangta immediately approved it.

“I am going to find out the truth.” Jamie said and rides a taxi.

While on the taxi, he is staring at his GPS. A red dot on his GPS indicates the location of Hyoyeon.

………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon woke up early morning to prepare their breakfast. Wendy and Thunder stayed there too.

“Sunbae, I got the list of the agents in South Korea.” Kai said.

“How did you get it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Agent Taemin sunbae.” Kai said. “I pretend that I was Boss Mario through the phone and sunbae easily believes in it.”

“Good.” Hyoyeon said. “See who can be our spy.”

“Agent Fern is the most suitable.” Kai said. “Jei and I are going there to talk to her. I’ll leave Tanaka here.”

“Be careful. Boss Reinyan can easily go in and out of WGCo.” Tanaka Natsumi said.

“We’re leaving.” Jei said.

“You should eat some before going out.” Hyoyeon said.

“No time to waste.” Jei said. “We don’t know Fuje’s plan. She can attack any time she wants.”

“Araso. But call us from time to time, araso?” Hyoyeon said.

“We will.” Kai said and opens the door.

He was shocked to see Jamie standing outside the door.

“Agent Kai?” Jamie said then looks at Jei. “Agent Jei?” then looks at Tanaka Natsumi . “Agent Jei 2?”

“Jamie, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks who came out from the kitchen.

“Hyo, I knew you’re here.” Jamie said and hugs Hyoyeon.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” Eunhyuk shouts.

“Do you really need to shout? Hyungsik is still sleeping.” Wendy said.

“Jamie, how did you know that I am here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“With this.” Jamie said and shows his GPS.

“How?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Using this.” Jamie said and holds Hyoyeon’s hand, showing the bracelet.

“Do you really need to hold her hand?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Do you really need to be jealous?” Wendy asks.

“Do you really need to say something against me every time I said something?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Yes.” Wendy said.

“You mean this is a tracking device?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Yes and I’ve been tracking it for months.” Jamie said. “Agent Minho said to me that the bracelet must have been lost when you and Agent Jei fell on river. He even said to me that a fish ate that, which is why it keeps on circle under the river.”

“We’ve been inside the submarine for months.” Hyoyeon said. “Fujie and Tanaka pretend to be us while we were asleep.”

“I see… No wonder I see two Agent Jei’s right now.” Jamie said.

“We are going to WGCo., South Korea Branch. Fujie is targeting that branch.” Kai said.

“We are going to ask Agent Fern to be our spy.” Jei said.

“Then, if you ever see Agent Minho, could you kick him for me? He always said that Hyoyeon is his but he didn’t even know that the Hyoyeon he is sees in their branch is fake.” Jamie said.

“I’ll do it.” Jei said.

“Thanks.” Jamie said.

Kai and Jei left.

………………………………………………………………………….

China…

MaiMai, Chiyuu and Mocchi went to China as soon as possible. When they got out of the airport, they ride a taxi. MaiMai told the driver the place.

After two hours of travelling they finally arrived.

“Agent MaiMai, are you sure this is the place?” Chiyuu asks while staring at the red signboard hanging above the door.

“First of all, don’t call me Agent MaiMai, just MaiMai, ok?” MaiMai seriously said. “Second, we are in the right place. And lastly, act natural even you will gonna be shocked of what you will gonna see. Are we clear?”

“Hai.” Chiyuu and Mocchi said.

“Let’s go!” MaiMai sweetly said before opening the door.

“Welcome to Meetan-hime’s Spa!” the girls sweetly said as soon as they enter the door.

Chiyuu and Mocchi’s eyes widened but they manage to act natural.

“Ni Hao! MaiMai’s back!” MaiMai cutely said.

“Wow! MaiMai, you’re back! We miss you!” a woman said and hugs MaiMai.

“Why are you here?” the woman whispered to MaiMai’s ears.

“I miss you too, Nozofisu!” MaiMai cutely said. “Where’s Meetan-hime?” she whispered.

“In her room.” Nozofisu said.

“Thanks.” MaiMai whispered.

“We will see the Meetan-hime!” MaiMai cutely said and walks to the inner of the building.

Mocchi and Chiyuu followed her.

“Oh? MaiMai! You’re back!” an old man said that just came out from the room.

“Mr. Lee, I miss you!” MaiMai said and hugs the old man.

“Are you going to stay here again?” Mr. Lee asks.

“Mmm… I am not sure.” MaiMai said. “But I will be here for some few weeks.”

“Then, I’ll be coming here every day just for you. I miss your soft hands.” Mr. Lee said.

“Then, I will be willing to be at your service, Mr. Lee.” MaiMai said.

“Mr. Lee, are you going to leave? I’ll show you your way.” Another one said. “MaiMai, Meetan-hime is expecting you now.”

“Thank you, Ayu-nee.” MaiMai said.

MaiMai went upstairs followed by Chiyuu and Mocchi.

“Yah… What is this place?” Chiyuu asks.

“Isn’t it obvious?” MaiMai asks.

“But why WG-”

“Ssshhh!!! Never mention that name here.” MaiMai cut what Chiyuu is saying.

“Sorry.” Chiyuu said.

At the 3rd floor of the building, there’s no more room. A girl is sitting on the chair while busy in her drawing on the table. On her side is a big poster of a y woman.

“Kaya-chan, how are you?” MaiMai sweetly said to the girl.

“MaiMai-neechan, why are you here?” the girl said.

“I need to see the boss.” MaiMai said.

The girl looks at Chiyuu and Mocchi.

“They are from Japan.” MaiMai said.

The girl pressed the pink button on her side. The big poster is actually an elevator door.

“Thanks.” MaiMai said.

The three enter the elevator.

“Who is the little girl?” Mocchi asks.

“Masuyama Kayano, the elevator keeper. No one enters here except the agents of this branch.” MaiMai said.

“Why is your branch an spa?” Chiyuu asks.

“Just a front business.” MaiMai said. “All the agents and staffs here are massagers. The one we met at the entrance is Agent Leader Nozofisu or Kawasaki Nozomi. The woman that shows Mr. Lee on his way out is the Vice Boss. She’s Orii Ayumi or Ayu-nee.”

“And that Mr. Lee?” Chiyuu asks.

“My customer. He always comes here once a week.” MaiMai said.

“I thought he is your sugar daddy.” Chiyuu said.

“Sugar daddies are against the rules.” MaiMai said.

“Your elevator keeper looks young.” Mocchi said.

“She’s just 15 years old.” MaiMai said.

“Eh?!!!” the two were shocked.

“Kaya-chan is the strongest among all the agents here that’s why she is the elevator keeper.” MaiMai said.

The elevator finally opened.

“Here we are.” MaiMai said.

They got out of the elevator.

There’s a long corridor with full of pictures of the y woman like in the big poster.

A Japanese song is playing throughout the corridor.

At the end of the corridor, there’s a door covered with pink soft material.

MaiMai opened the door.

Inside the room, there’s a queen sized bed covered with pink bed sheets, and there are four poles on each corners and curtains hanging on each poles.

“Meetan-hime, I’m back.” MaiMai seriously said.

“Ooohhh… Agent MaiMai…” a very y voice said coming from the bed.

Chiyuu and Mocchi can’t see the owner of that voice because of the curtains.

“Who are they, Agent MaiMai? New recruit?” the very y voice said.

“They are Agent Kasai Tomomi and Agent Kuramochi Asuka from Japan.” MaiMai said.

“Nicknames?” the very y voice asks.

“Agent Chiyuu and Agent Mocchi.” MaiMai said.

“Let me take a look at them closely.” The very y voice said.

The curtain slowly opened. A woman goes out of the bed wearing just a two piece golden swimsuit.

Chiyuu and Mocchi were shocked. The woman in the pictures and the woman that is now standing on their front are the same.

“Ni Hao… I’m Ohori Megumi but everyone calls me Meetan-hime. I am the boss of WGCo., China Branch.” The woman ily said.

“N-Ni Hao.” Chiyuu and Mocchi greet.

“You must be surprised when you came here, right?” Meetan-hime said without removing the iness in her voice.

“Y-Yes.” The two said.

Meetan-hime poured a wine on her glass.

“Welcome to WGCo., China Branch but outside we calls it Meetan-hime’s Spa.” Meetan-hime said and sips a wine. “I am sure that you came here because of Ok Taecyeon.”

“Yes.” They said.

“Rinatin spotted him in one of the casinos here few days ago. He’s been in casinos every night. No one knows what the reason is and actually we don’t know him. It just happened that Rinatin loves guys that are tall, dark and handsome so he easily caught her attention and also Rinatin loves to gamble. If it wasn’t for MaiMai spreading the guy’s picture like a wanted criminal, we will just ignore him.” Meetan-hime said.

“We will gonna watch his every moves.” Chiyuu said.

“It is too early. You can relax for now and tonight, Risa will take you to casino where Rinatin is.” Meetan-hime said.

The three agents left the room.

“You can use the guest room.” MaiMai said.

“Thanks.” Chiyuu and Mocchi said.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo., South Korea Branch…

“Oh Yoon Seo, how’s your day-off?” Lee Joon asks.

“Great. Really great.” Oh Yoon Seo said and grinned.