Taecyeon vs. AKB

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

WGCo., Japan Branch…

Saechan keeps on calling Yukirin’s phone but she hasn’t answering.

“Jurina, can you please call Rena? I want to talk to them.” Saechan said to Jurina.

Jurina tries to call her sister. “Her handphone is off.” Jurina said after a while.

Saechan tries to contact Takamina through telephone but no one answering too.

“Jurina, let’s go visit the AKB’s headquarters.” Saechan said.

“Hai!” Jurina said.

“And I almost forgot, Juri and Mariyagi, you need to attend the agent’s seminar that’ll be tomorrow but first go to South Korea branch. They’ll be leaving tonight for the seminar; you will go with them since you still don’t know where it will be held.” Saechan said to the two young agents.

“Hai, leader!” the two agents said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Jeju Island…

“I’m leaving.” Tanaka Natsumi said.

“Good luck.” Kai said.

“I will.” She said.

“Once we got Fujie, I’ll ask Boss Oshima to make you their agent.” Hyoyeon said.

“No thanks. I think I want to go back to school and start a new life.” She said.

Tanaka Natsumi left them.

Even though she already left, Kai is still staring at the door.

“Do you like her?” Jei asks.

“Aniyo! It’s just that…” Kai can’t finish his words. He doesn’t understand what he’s feeling right now. He feels like this will be the last time that they will see her.

“We need to get ready, too.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………….

SSK’s Café…

“Julien oppa, I don’t see Jae oppa lately.” Se Kyung said to her boyfriend.

“Maybe he’s busy.” Julien said while busy in the cash register.

“But it’s been a week without a call from him.” Se Kyung said.

Someone enters the café.

“An’nin!” Se Kyung said and runs towards Iriyama Anna or An’nin. She’s Jaejoong’s half-sister.

“Oneechan, how are you?” An’nin said.

“I’m fine. Finally you decided to come here.” Se Kyung said.

“I came here with Yoo Jung few weeks ago but you’re not here.” An’nin said while looking around as if she’s looking for someone.

 “Are you looking for Jae oppa?” Se Kyung asks.

An’nin nodded. “Hai. I know that he’s watching over me while I and Yoo Jung are going around Seoul but lately I didn’t feel his presence anymore.” An’nin said.

“Se Kyung, someone’s looking at you.” Julien whispered to Se Kyung.

Se Kyung saw a black car parked outside and she feels that someone is watching them from inside the black car.

“It must be Yi Han-niisan’s body guard.” An’nin said. “Let’s go back to the topic. Do you have Jaejoong oniichan’s number?”

“I have but I can’t contact it. It seems his handphone is off.” Se Kyung said.

Then, Lee Sora, Eunhyuk’s sister came.

“Unnie, annyeong hasaeyo!” Se Kyung greets.

“Annyeong hasaeyo.” Sora greets. “I was just wondering if Jaejoong came here.”

“Aniyo. In fact, it’s been weeks since I last saw him.” Se Kyung said. “Why?”

“We are supposed to go to the hotel where our wedding will gonna be held but he didn’t showed up.” Sora said.

“Wait! You’re getting married?” Se Kyung asks.

“With oniichan?” An’nin asks.

“Ne.” Sora said and shows her engagement ring. “He proposed to me when we were in Japan.”

“And he didn’t tell me?” Se Kyung asks and gasped.

“You really didn’t see him?” Sora asks again.

Se Kyung shook her head.

“I am starting to get worried. You know his work, it is very dangerous.” Sora said.

“Working as an office employee is dangerous?” Se Kyung asks. Sora forgot that Se Kyung doesn’t know Jaejoong’s real job.

“I mean…” Sora is thinking a good lie.

“Well, it is dangerous if you always skip working just to watch over your little sister.” Se Kyung said.

“Right.” Sora said and felt relieved. “Anyway, call me if ever he calls you.”

“Araso.” Se Kyung said.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo., South Korea Branch…

“Are you ready, agents?” Dongwoon asks.

“Ne!” the agents loudly said.

Just then, two agents came in. They are Mariyagi and Juri.

“Annyeong hasaeyo.” Mariyagi and Juri greet.

As usual, Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul approach them first.

“Hi, lovely ladies.” They said.

Baro automatically puts his arm on Mariyagi’s shoulder.

Mariyagi got shocked that she automatically bites Baro’s arm.

“AAAHH!” Baro shouts.

“Watch out. Mariyagi bites.” Juri said.

“You’re too late.” Baro said holding his arm.

Taemin laughed. “Hahaha! This is the time I saw someone bite Agent Baro. 1 point for me!”

“Are you from Japan branch?” Dongwoon asks.

“Hai!” the two said.

“Only two?” Sandeul asks.

“They are all in the mission.” Juri said.

“I thought this is my chance to see all the agents in Japan Branch.” Sandeul disappointedly said.

“I already saw them all. 2 points for me!” Taemin said.

“Yah! Do you want some boo-boo so it will be 3 points?” Sandeul asks.

Taemin shuts his mouth.

“You can relax for now. We will leave at 10:00 pm.” Dongwoon said. “As for now, don’t try to do anything stupid with Agent Nagao and Agent Takahashi. I’ll just visit the security department for reminders.”

Dongwoon gets out.

While nothing much to do, Taemin calls Yuihan but unfortunately he can’t contact her.

“That’s strange.” Taemin said.

“Why?” Minho asks.

“Yuihan’s phone is off.” Taemin said. “Agent Takahashi, did you see Agent Yuihan in Japan?”

“Yes. She’s with Agent Fern then after a while Agent Jaejoong Kim came. They all left with Shimada and Abe using Agent Jaejoong Kim’s private plane.” Juri said.

“They should be here by now.” Taemin said.

With that, JR tries to call Agent Fern. “Fern’s phone is off too.” JR said

“Maybe they went straight to New York branch.” Minho said.

“I hope so too.” Taemin said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Security Department, WGCo., South Korea Branch…

“How’s the security around the headquarters, Officer Kim?” Dongwoon asks.

“Very tight.” Kim Woo Bin said. “Ready for a day without agents.”

“Good. But I’ll try to get back here as soon as I can since the other agents will use this chance to have a day-off.” Dongwoon said.

“You don’t need to worry, Agent Leader. The security team can protect our branch without the agents.” Kim Woo Bin full of himself said.

“If something happened here without us, I will fire you.” Dongwoon said. He doesn’t really like the security department especially the acting-head of the security department.

“Call.” Kim Woo Bin said.

………………………………………………………………………….

China…

Takamina, Yukirin, Acchan, Rena and Tomochin are now at the front of an old factory. That’s where Taecyeon is hiding.

Two men let them in.

“Welcome, AKB.” A handsome guy said. “My name is Lee Junho. I’ll bring you to Taecyeon.”

“We don’t need to know your name. Just bring us to Ok Taecyeon.” Tomochin said.

“Fiercely cat…” Lee Junho said. “Follow me.” And he starts to walk.

They followed him.

They are now at the center of the factory.

Taecyeon is sitting comfortably on the sofa. At his back, Rinatin, MaiMai, Kojiharu, Mocchi and Chiyuu are hanging up.

“Just like you wanted, we came here without agents.” Takamina said.

“I know that.” Taecyeon said. “Now, shall we play?”

“What do you want?” Acchan asks.

“One on one. One of you will go to the cage and fight with one of my friends. If you win in the first game, we will release one of them and if we win, I’ll throw one of them in the water with piranhas.” Taecyeon said and points at the huge aquarium with piranhas swimming on it.

“We’re five and you’re only two.” Takamina said.

Just then, 3 guys came.

“Wooyoung, Chansung and Jaebom.” Taecyeon said. “Who’s going first?”

“I will.” Chansung said.

“I’m going to fight him.” Rena said.

“Good luck, Rena.” Takamina said.

“This is good. Youngest vs. Youngest.” Taecyeon said.

Chansung and Rena enter the cage.

“By the way, there would be a specific time for your fight. If the time ends and you’re still both standing, it will automatically you’re lose.” Taecyeon said.

“Very clever, Ok Taecyeon.” Takamina said.

“We don’t have a choice but to win every single round.” Tomochin said.

Taecyeon chooses one of the folded papers on the table and unfold it.

“15 minutes.” Taecyeon said. Showing what’s written on the paper.

“That’s too quick!” Tomochin protested.

“Iie. That’s too long.” Rena said and starts massaging her nape while closing her eyes.

After it, she stopped but her eyes are still close.

“30 seconds…” she said.

She opened her eyes and it turned red like a vampire’s eyes.

“… is enough!” she finished.

“Time… Starts… NOW!” Taecyeon said.

“I won’t hesitate just because you’re a girl.” Chansung said and starts to move.

Rena stares at Chansung running fast towards her.

She positioned herself. Clenching her fist.

When her face is an inch with his fist, she raised her fist and punches him under his chin.

“1… 2… 3…” Rena counts and Chansung is out. He is knocked out.

“Matsui Rena wins with just 15 seconds.” Taecyeon said. “You can now choose who will be free first.”

“Rena, Nyan-Nyan is ok. You can free the agent first.” Kojiharu said. Talking about Rinatin.

“Are you sure, Nyan-Nyan?” Rena asks.

“Hai! Nyan-Nyan is strong and I know you will all save us.” Kojiharu said.

“I understand.” Rena said. “I choose Agent Rina.”

Rinatin was set free.

“Thank you.” Rinatin said.

“It’s ok. We’re friends of WGCo.” Takamina said.

“Who’s going to fight next?” Taecyeon asks Takamina.

“I will.” Yukirin said.

“Then, I’ll fight her.” Junho said.