Fake Hyoyeon?

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

2 weeks before the Christmas Party at Warrior Goddess Company, South Korea Branch.

“Guys, I have all the names who will participate in exchange gifts in Christmas Party. Whoever the name you get inside the bowl will be the one you will give a gift.” Dongwoon said. “Let’s get started.”

“All agents proceed to the meeting room immediately.” It was Jinyoung, the IT Expert.

“Awww…” the agents said.

“Let’s continue this later.” Dongwoon said.

They all proceed to the meeting room.

Boss Seung Hyun and Vice-Boss CNU are already in the meeting room.

“Do you know what time is it?” Boss Seung Hyun asks.

“No!” they all said.

“It is time for…………. Re-shuffle!” Boss Seung Hyun said.

“Eh?!!!” they are all reacted.

“Why? Have you forgotten about it?” Vice-Boss CNU asks.

“I thought we will not participate this year.” Dongwoon said.

“Some agents requested to be assign here and some bosses want to get rid some of their agents.” Vice-Boss CNU said.

“I don’t know about agents that want to be here but I know an agent that all the bosses want to get rid of.” Gongchan said.

“Here are the lists of the agents that will be assigning to other branches.” Boss Seung Hyun said. “Agent Lay, Agent Chanyeol and Agent Baekhyun, Taiwan Branch.”

“We will be with the Twin Tower and the Bridge.” Chanyeol said.

“Agent Chen and Agent D.O, New York Branch.” Vice-Boss CNU said.

“Where is New York Branch?” D.O asks.

“In California, I think?” Chen said.

“I think that you’ll be lost before you reach WGCo. New York Branch.” Ren said.

“Agent Suho, Agent Sehun and Agent Luhan, Thailand Branch.” Boss Seung Hyun said.

“Agent Jei and Agent Kai are there, right?” Luhan asks.

“Ne.” Suho and Sehun said.

“That’s all. Expect the new agents next week.” Boss Seung Hyun said.

“This means that Agent Suho and the others can’t participate in Christmas Party.” Yui said.

“And this must be our first Christmas Party together with 2 beautiful ladies.” Sehun sadly said.

They still didn’t know that Ren is a guy.

“Cheer up! You can attend the Christmas Party even when you’re in another branch.” Dongwoon said.

“Alright! You’re the best agent leader!” Suho said.

“I’m excited for the coming of new agents.” Baro said.

“Me too.” Sandeul said.

“Wait! Where’s Taemin?” Gongchan asks.

“I don’t see that kiddo since this morning.” Baro said.

“Agent Yui, did you two break up?” Sandeul asks.

“Aniyo! Actually, it is his day-off today.” Yui said.

The three guys felt relieved.

“I thought he left again.” Gongchan said.

“You like Agent Taemin here but you always bully him.” Ren said.

“That’s how we show our love.” Baro said.

“Everyone, get ready. We should prepare for the welcoming party of the new agents.” Dongwoon said.

“Leader, we haven’t left yet and now you are getting ready for a welcome party.” Lay said.

“What about our farewell party?” Baekhyun asks.

“Let’s do it today.” Yui said.

“Yeah!” they all said.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“Ohayou gozaimasu! Agent Nagao Mariya, desu!” a new agent introduced herself.

“Ohayou gozaimasu! Agent Takahashi Juri, desu!” another new agent introduced herself.

“Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!” the two said.

“Welcome to Warrior Goddess Company, Japan Branch. You already know me but I will introduce myself to you again. I’m Agent Leader Miyazawa Sae and you’ll be working under my team.” Sae said. “And I’d like you to meet, Team Tabemono. Agent Komori Mika, Agent Sashihara Rino, Agent Kitahara Rie, Agent Nito Moeno and Agent Takajo Aki.”

“Nice to meet you but unfortunately this will be our last day because of the shuffle. We need to go to New York Branch tomorrow.” Rino said.

The Team Tabemono was assigned in WGCo. New York Branch during the shuffle.

“We hope that we can work some time.” Aki said.

“Or eat some time.” Rie said.

“Gossip some time.” Moeno said.

“Or Work, eat and gossip some time.” Mika said.

“Mika!” the four members of Team Tabemono said.

“Gomene.” Mika said.

“Anyway, they are Agent Kuramochi Asuka and Agent Kasai Tomomi.” Sae said.

“One clear thing.”Asuka said.

“We.” Tomomi said.

“Hate.” Asuka said.

“Working.” Tomomi said.

“With.” Asuka said.

“Anyone.” Tomomi said.

“Except.” Asuka said.

“Us.” Tomomi and Asuka said.

“And also except Agent Hyoyeon senpai.” Sae whispered to the two new agents. “Next, is our matured yet young agent, Agent Matsui Jurina.”

Jurina just wave her hand.

“Next, the agent that got back from the dead I mean from China, Agent Oshima Mai.” Sae said.

“Ni Hao!” Mai greets.

“And lastly, our very own spy agent, Agent Watanabe Mayu.” Sae said.

“Yosh!” Mayu said.

“Later, you’ll meet the other people here in our headquarters.” Sae said. “As for now, your first work is to know and remember all the people here and also the bosses and vice-bosses.”

The two new agents start their work.

“Agent Leader, don’t we have some new agents from other branches?” Jurina asks.

“None. I don’t like the other bosses to send some guys here and China Branch doesn’t like to release their agents except Agent Mai since Agent Mai originally came here.” Sae said.

“Awww… I’m curious who are the agents are in China.” Jurina said.

“Right. We never saw them.” Rino said.

“Agent MaiMai senpai, how’s China branch?” Rie asks.

“Uhmm…” Mai is thinking a word to describe WGCo. China Branch. “?”

All the agents are dumbfounded with her answer.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo. New York Branch…

“Agent Jo Kwangmin and Agent Jo Youngmin, you two will be transfer to Warrior Goddess Company, South Korea Branch.” Boss Kangta said. “With Agent Minho.”

Minho’s eyes widened. “Me?”

“Yes. I realized that I don’t need a frog- I mean an agent like you here.” Boss Kangta said.

“Thank you so much, Boss Kangta.” Minho said.

“Agent Hwayoung and Agent Hyoyoung, get ready for the coming of the other agents from the other branches.” Boss Kangta said.

“Yes, boss.” The twins said.

“Agent CL will be the temporary agent leader while Agent Kookie is on a mission.” Boss Kangta said.

“Yes, boss!” CL said.

Just then, Jamie walked passed by. He went straight to his laboratory without greeting the people he passed by.

“This is strange.” Jamie said while looking at the monitor of his computer.

“What’s strange?” Minho asks.

“Agent Frog, why are you here?” Jamie asks.

“I called you a while ago but you ignored me.” Minho said. “Guess what, I will be assign in South Korea Branch.”

“So?” Jamie asks still his eyes are focus on the screen.

“I will be able to see Hyoyeon every day.” Minho teases.

Jamie ignores him.

“Yah! What is there something about in that monitor?” Minho asks. “All I can see is a red dot moving into circle.”

“It’s weird.” Jamie said.

“What’s weird with that?” Minho asks.

“That red dot is the locator bracelet that I gave to Hyoyeon.” Jamie said.

“So, Hyoyeon is moving in circle.” Minho said.

“Under the river.” Jamie said.

“Hyoyeon and Agent Jei fell in the river and eventually got saved. The bracelet must probably fell under the river.” Minho said.

“There’s no way the bracelet will move into circle if it stayed under the river.” Jamie said.

“Got eaten by a fish?” Minho asks.

“A fish moving in circle 24-hours?” Jamie asks.

“So, what do you mean that Hyoyeon is still under the river and what about Agent Jei?” Minho asks.

“I still don’t have a proof but can you watch over Hyoyeon? See if there are some changes about her.” Jamie said. “And also, don’t tell this to others.”

“Got it.” Minho said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Under the river, a submarine is moving in circle.

Inside the submarine one of the rooms there, a girl came in and looks at the two tubes where Agent Jei and Hyoyeon are inside.

She touches the glass tube where Hyoyeon is deeply asleep.

“Why can’t I kill you? In the first place I should have killed you.” She said.

“Shimada!” another girl came in.

“I will not kill her, Takeuchi, not unless Fujie says so.” She said.

“We’ve been hiding here for months. Are you sure that Fujie didn’t betrayed us?” a tall girl asks.

“Watch your words, Abe. Boss Reinyan is our leader.” The girl called Takeuchi said.

“I am sick of hiding here while she’s moving freely outside.” Abe said. “Can we go out?”

Takeuchi faces Abe even though she’s shorter than her.

“Boss Reinyan said that we should stay here and wait for her next order.” Takeuchi said.

“We are running out of foods here. Someone must get out for that.” Abe said.

“I will.” Takeuchi said. “I can’t trust you to go out. Don’t go and wait for me here.”

Takeuchi left.

“She’s the youngest among us but she ordered us like she’s the oldest.” Abe said.

Shimada didn’t respond. She just stares at Hyoyeon.

………………………………………………………………………….

Lee’s House…

“Hyori’s home!” Hyori said as soon as she enters the house.

Hyori puts down her bag. Then, she smells something. She went straight to the kitchen.

“Umma, what are you cooking?” Hyori asks.

“My baby’s favorite. Beef stew.” the fake Hyoyeon said.