Neverending Surprises

All's Well What Ends...Well?

It was a simple touch on his upper arm, one soft graze with the back of index and middle fingers, that made Ryeowook peacefully smile while sleeping.

And Kyuhyun tried to suppress a giggle as he intently watched the other man and continued his gentle caresses on his lover's body. He was laying on his right hip, spooning the sleeping curled figure of his boyfriend, and supported his head on the palm of a hand, resting his elbow on the pillows.

Ryeowook hummed again in his sleep, slightly stirring as he backed in Kyuhyun's embrace, content and serene, totally satisfied with his sweet dreams, even though he couldn't understand why the caresses Kyuhyun was giving him in his imagination felt so terribly real.

The younger man sighed, totally amused by the baby-like reaction Ryeowook was having. Deciding to a little bit more, Kyuhyun slipped one leg between his boyfriend's warm thighs and bent just the needed for his lips to brush against Ryeowook's bare shoulder. At first he just left some small pecks, but since Ryeowook didn't show any sign of waking up, he lingered longer on the smooth skin and travelled along the curve of the man's shoulder back the neckline this one hid under his hair.

It was when Ryeowook softly whined again, clearly disturbed, that Kyuhyun's hand slipped under his boyfriend's arm and entoured the latter's waist: "You're too cute" Kyuhyun whispered in Ryeowook's ear, nibbling his lobe, as this one mumbled incomprehensible complaints about wanting to sleep.

However, his lashes fluttered open and he tiredly blinked to adjust his sight to the pale light of that early 7am morning.

"At last!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, tickling Ryeowook's stomach, making him jerk, laughing, and roll until his back was again resting on the mattress "Good morning!" Kyuhyun hovered on his lover's face and bent to place a soft kiss on the man's lips. Ryeowook, still dizzy, couldn't do much more than accept that sweet awakening and smiled, looking quite dumb at those first morning lights.

He lifted a hand and opened his eyes, peeking at Kyuhyun while his hand was stretched in this one's direction, fingertips playing with the fringe on Kyuhyun's forehead, separating each lock from the other and looking quite satisfied with his work.

"Morning" Ryeowook fumbled, cupping Kyuhyun's cheek. Now that he laid on his back again, he could admire his younger boyfriend at a closer look. He received a light kiss on his own forehead and began rubbing his sleepy eyes, yawning at last.

"Slept well?" Kyuhyun asked, attracted by that cute-looking man underneath his body. 

Ryeowook simply nodded and tried to hug back Kyuhyun, when this one asked again: "How are you?" he began his lover's soft light brown hair, when the pianist snuggled closer to his chest and replied, muffling his hot breath: "Exceptionally good after making love with you".

His lips were already brushing Kyuhyun's chest, taking extreme care of those little scars the man had gotten in a past car accident: "Why are you asking?" but Kyuhyun simply shrugged, too delighted by those little loving gestures. As soon as Ryeowook's hand had reached his hip and was travelling on his back, pressing gently at each circular , he asked: "How are you instead, Kyu?" 

Kyuhyun tucked Ryeowook's chin in his fingers and lifted it in order to lock his gaze with his lover's still sleepy eyes, which repetitively blinked in order to bear with the loving stare from the other man. He had just woken up, but was already too concerned about what had happened on the previous day.

"I'm better, thanks to you" their lips crashed once again and Ryeowook smiled in the kiss, happy to hear that he had been of some help to ease Kyuhyun's worries "I am still feeling a bit dizzy by all the swirling thoughts that I have to bear right now, honestly. But, I'm willing to take it slow"

"One thing at a time?" Ryeowook lightly pouted, rounding his plump lips, and looking like a cute puppy, image, this, that made Kyuhyun's heart leap in joy as he nodded: "One thing at a time" he pushed Ryeowook on the mattress and pressed his body against the laying one, hovering on the pianist as he was about to devour this one's neck, and nibbling: "By the way, talking about one thing at a time..." he teasingly bit once "...would you like to begin with..."

Ryeowook laughed and pushed Kyuhyun away, who ended up rolling on his hip again, disappointed: "No, absolutely not!" the pianist smirked and grimaced once he had taken a look at his own body under covers. His nose curled and he frowned: "I had to do the dirty work last night, and I didn't have a chance to clean myself up... If I'm still a sticky mess, it's all your fault, lazy !" he poked on Kyuhyun's chest several times with his index finger and grinned.

"Come on, you like this lazy though!" Kyuhyun rolled eyes and complained "But, I honestly prefer yours" his hand moved from Ryeowook's back until he could lift the pianist's thigh and secure it around his waist, then he travelled back to gently squeeze his bottom. He grinned in victory and leaned in to rub his nose against Ryeowook's.

Ryeowook gasped at first, then scoffed: "Idiot..." laughing under breath, he reached for his lips and sweetly kissed him.

"Then, at least will you shower with me?" Kyuhyun asked, not leaving those plump lips as he continuously pecked them, before trying to deepen his kiss "Before you reply, let me tell you that I'm not admitting any refusal" 

"This clearly leaves me a vast choice" Ryeowook joked at those words, but Kyuhyun was already getting up and lifting covers, ready to move to the bathroom: "Exactly, pick the right one and..." he growled for the efforts and stopped his sentence, as he bent over Ryeowook and lifted his weight, not caring about his wriggling lover, who wanted to keep laying down and rest a bit more "...luckily, you're not that heavy!" Kyuhyun grinned, when he successfully held the other man in his arms.

Ryeowook whined and shrieked, trying to wriggle once more, even if it appeared clear that he wouldn't have been able to escape that strong hold: "Kyu! Put me down! I don't like when you carry me around..." he chuckled, showing the opposite reaction.

"Oh, please! I know you like it!" Kyuhyun scoffed, looking down at the pianist's blushing red face.

"I do not" he tried to state, showing no apparent interest "...and I'm terribly cold!" Ryeowook shut his eyes and hugged himself, as if to warm up.

"Liar, you like it a lot!" Kyuhyun gently made him sit on the edge of the bed and bent to collect his abandoned bathrobe, which put around his boyfriend's shoulders, shielding him from the chilling air.

The younger one straightened his back and tried to walk away: "Aren't you coming?" he asked, noticing that Ryeowook didn't move from the bed, instead he stretched both his arms towards the other man and smiled as soon as he got Kyuhyun to hold him again in his arms, and lift him from the bed.

"And you said you didn't like it..." he rolled eyes and scoffed, while Ryeowook already hid his face under Kyuhyun's jawline, pouting: "Okay...I slightly like it" he confirmed in a whisper.

"Slightly..." the younger repeated in a silent hiss, still grinning, visibly pleased as he brought Ryeowook in the master bathroom and left him standing in the shower, taking the soft white sponge bathrobe off his shoulders: "Almost thirty and still a baby..." he tossed it away and pushed the other man inside the big squared shower, asking him to flush the hot water open.

Ryeowook pretended not to hear what Kyuhyun had just said and simply checked the water temperature, setting it as he wished, melting in the mist of hot steam that was slowly rising from the slippery marble floor; Kyuhyun stepped in and almost screamed, jolting, for how much hot the water was.

"Hey! I didn't ask to be boiled alive!" Kyuhyun groaned, tried to avoid getting hit by the hot waterfall pouring from the high shower head and ended up against Ryeowook's body, pressing it on the glossy wet acquamarine green tiles. 

"If you don't like it, you can always step out and let me finish on my own" Ryeowook scoffed, pouting, but nonetheless fixed the jet of water, accomodating his lover's requests, as this one already held him closer around the waist and, feeling the temperature at its right, dragged him under the warm shower.

Gently closing eyes and responding to the offered hug, Ryeowook tilted his head backwards and felt the water wrapping him in a relaxing embrace, as it hit his body starting from the now dripping hair and ran along his every muscle, not leaving one inch dry. Kyuhyun did the rest, as he began planting some restoring kisses on the man's lips, some droplets of crystal clear water with the bottom one, it then, to ask for permission to enter the other's wanting mouth.

His curious tongue explored that known territory as if it were a newly conquered one and lingered a lot on some of the warmest spots, getting Ryeowook to delightedly moan in the kiss, willing to give up on his breath just to feel Kyuhyun's movements going deeper. However, when he couldn't handle it anymore, he was forced to break it and gasp for air, shyly laughing with his forehead glued to Kyuhyun's wet fringe, as he felt the closeness of their bodies getting both kissed by the stream of water.

Ryeowook turned to his side, grabbed from the basket hung at the wall a fluffy sponge and the mixed sandalwood and amber scented shower gel, the same he liked to sniff on Kyuhyun's skin very much, and handed both items to his boyfriend. Then, he turned completely around and Kyuhyun understood what he had to do: he poured some of the perfumed liquid on the soft sponge and, after securing one hand on Ryeowook's hip, he began to rub it very gently along the other man's back, massaging it soothingly while he cleaned the wet skin, creating a light, pleasant white bubbly foam.

And while his hand blindly travelled on the body he knew so well, he once again nibbled at Ryeowook's jawline, aware that his lover was trying hard not to suffer from the ticklish sensation that had just moved place and could be felt somewhere below his other hip.

"Kyu..." Ryeowook called him in a peaceful sigh "...I was wondering what to prepare for breakfast. Would you like something in particular?" he asked in the middle of his cleaning session.

Kyuhyun just shrugged, apparently not much interested, while his mind was that busy into having Ryeowook melt like butter in his hold: "I'm fine with whatever you decide"

"I'm craving for something sweet" Ryeowook announced, and then tried to list and recall all the food he had checked in the kitchen just the day before.

"What about a menu including Kim Ryeowook in the list? Did you check that as well? You know, it's my favorite dish" the other asked, and his hands were dangerously reaching wrong places. Noticed that, Ryeowook pushed him away and quickly began to rinse himself from the shower gel foam, in order to escape from Kyuhyun's increasing naughty tricks "There's no such a thing. If you want me, then hurry up and reach me downstairs. I'll be cooking, so I cand send you off to the agency" 

The pianist stepped outside the shower and, as he tiptoed to grab his own bathrobe from the hanger behind the door, he heard Kyuhyun growling in complain and quickly start his shampooing: "Dress up and get ready, because you'll be coming with me" were the younger man's last words as Ryeowook finally returned to the bedroom and reached the walk-in closet.

Despite being the very first time living in that house as if it were also his, Kyuhyun had instructed Yesung well, while asking for the house to be taken care of. If that villa had always been the place of a single man, now it was restyled for warmly hosting Ryeowook too, and therefore it didn't surprise him to see that, for example, the closet had been furnished with brand new clothes that were to become his to wear.

He walked to his side of the shelves and carefully looked through the displayed clothes, picking one plain white shirt and a dark blue jumper to couple with a black jeans. After drying he quickly dressed up and fixed his hair, styling it neatly straight. The man took a look at his beauty products and decided to skip the daily skin care routine for the moment, he would have done it after cooking breakfast, which was the most important thing to do.

The sun outside was shining a bit brighter and stronger than in the past days and that was the sign that weather would have been a little merciful despite the strong winter season. That warmed Ryeowook's heart, while he was intent on his doings: he had disposed on a plate some chocolate croissants to warm in the oven; filled two tall glasses of orange juice; brewed his green tea and set the jar of hot coffee just besides Kyuhyun's mug; toasted both white and grain bread and, not knowing which kind of jam would more be like to be eaten, he left on the table sweet strawberry jam and sourer marmalade before heating the pan and frying eggs and bacon.

Smiling, totally satisfied with the result of his set table, he glanced at Kyuhyun, whom had finally entered the room, sniffing the air, his mouth already watering because of the yummy smell: "Did you cook for an army?" was his reaction at the generous quantity, as he took a seat on a high chair before the bar.

"Yes, I cooked for your stomach, that equals a starving army..." Ryeowook took out his chocolate croissants from the oven and left them to cool down on a round plate, one on top of the other "Why do you want me at the agency, by the way?" he asked, and sat beside Kyuhyun while serving him some scrambled eggs.

Kyuhyun, reaching for his mug and the jar of coffee, poured the steamy dark liquid into it and replied: "I just don't want to leave you, that's all. I want to have you with me twenty-four seven" he grinned and sipped his coffee first.

"Aren't we gonna look suspicious?" Ryeowook grabbed a slice of grain bread and a spoonful of strawberry jam to spread on it.

Kyuhyun's nose curled in a very annoyed grimace as he took a fork and started attacking his eggs: "Aren't you gonna end this? What if we look suspicious?" he challenged Ryeowook and soon the pianist avoided Kyuhyun's questioning stare "What if you and I walk around hand in hand? I'll tell you what! I do want my employees to look at us and spread gossips about the pretty man accompanying the CEO around, what's bad about it? Nothing! I swear I will do even worse things if you don't stop being so frightened by people's judgements!"

"I...I'm not frightened" Ryeowook tentatively said in a bitter sigh, but Kyuhyun snapped faster: "Yes, you are! I perfectly understand that Seoul is not Paris, where people mind their own business. I get that, but please...you can't hide what's between us in public for fear of stirring comments about our uality, because it simply is too obvious that we are attracted one to the other like two magnets, Ryeowook!" that looked really like a harsh scolding, even though Ryeowook knew that Kyuhyun was right.

He didn't really care about people knowing their relationship in Paris, because people didn't mind, they didn't care if they were together. Instead they only had met supporters -a few selected ones, actually- who kind of shipped the two of them, like the secretaries working at the Conservatory. They often spoke with Kyuhyun, whenever in those rare occasions this one passed by to pick Ryeowook up from work, and they all knew that the two men were a steady couple. Perhaps there was no more beautiful couple like theirs, according to the strangers that showed up in both their lives.

However Seoul was dangerous. Seoul, despite growing faster than a lightening bolt, was still a rather traditionalist and narrow-minded place for them to freely frequent. It didn't matter its relevant metropolis size, because, willing or not, people were linked and they talked, they exchanged comments and were pretty judgmental to everything extraordinary, which here really meant something beyond the perceived ordinary ideas and understanding.

Due to his work and background, Kyuhyun had always kept in contact with the richest part of society, made of all those that were ready to betray close friends, or rather acquaintances, and not too figuratively kill each other for money. Just one wrong word said during the less appropriate moment, or witnessing an unusual scene could ignite a ticking bomb, spreading quick and groundless -most of the times- rumors to severely inflict the most cruel of the destinies upon the chosen victims: waiting was a fate of outcasts, struggling to climb back the social ladder and conquer a tiny bit of reliability to start anew.

Ryeowook didn't want that to happen to Kyuhyun. He didn't want to endanger his career. Therefore he didn't speak and simply nodded.

Kyuhyun, setting aside his plate, sighed again; he s an arm around Ryeowook's waist and brought him closer to lean head on his own shoulder. After a couple of seconds, his hand was Ryeowook's side in a very gentle way: "Think about it, even when we don't stand close to each other, we manage to send those love signals to the other just like schoolgirls do to flirt around! And...I can't really get my hands off you that easily, you know that!" Kyuhyun successfully made the other giggle and continued speaking in his reassuring way: "Don't worry. There are even worse problems in the world, Ryeo... and I'm proud to have you by my side. People who don't understand that are at loss, and it's none of our concern, right? I wanna have you with me all day long..."

Ryeowook nodded, understanding, trying to smile after listening to those sweet words, but he actually was too moved, too touched by Kyuhyun's great care poured in to protecting their precious bond, that risked to burst into tears.

"Now...ahhh" Kyuhyun tilted his head and opened his mouth before Ryeowook, targeting the piece of jam and bread the other man still held in his hands. Noticing that Ryeowook didn't understand what he meant by that act, he quite childishly ordered: "Feed me!" and Ryeowook, hiding his noisy chuckle behind a hand, brought the piece of bread to Kyuhyun's mouth and waited for him to take a bite.

He looked at Ryeowook with his big playful eyes and puffed cheeks busy at chewing food: his image then couldn't look lovlier in Ryeowook's eyes, as he immediately and almost automatically combined his lips on Kyuhyun's pouting ones, pressing them in a soft peck, aiming at getting rid of the little drop of jam stuck on a corner of the man's mouth, his own lips, then, for tasting it better.

"Don't do this kind of thing to me, or we might never reach the office in the end" Kyuhyun playfully threatened him. He left the pianist to shift on his side and keep on eating his breakfast again "And, by the way, you owe me a shower...a proper shower" he corrected himself.

"You had a proper shower, didn't you? I don't owe you anything" 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, trying to answer back to his man's fake indignation: "I was talking about that other kind of shower though..." he said, scoffing.

"Do I need to remind you that you had your chance to be pampered just last night?"

"I'm in need of sweetness, Ryeonggu! I might get my mood down with this whole story, and you are concerned about me, you said it yourself!" Kyuhyun waved his fork in mid air, trying to defend his position with some valid excuses.

Ryeowook briefly looked at the ceiling before getting up from the chair and leaving his empty teacup in the sink. Silently, he moved some steps away from the kitchen bar and left, announcing that he would have gone ahead in order to finish getting ready. Kyuhyun nodded, knowing that his perfectionist-like boyfriend would have surely taken quite a while.

Brushing teeth, skin care routine and light make up busied the pianist, and it probably wouldn't have taken him too much to finish it all, if only he weren't trying hard to slow down his worried heartbeat and accept Kyuhyun's advice about not giving too much importance to everyone else's thoughts, opinions and judgements. He wished to behave normally and intended to do so, even if focusing on sharing his bond might have taken him a little bit more and a whole lot of concentration, in order to let go of his pointless fears. That was Ryeowook's only good intention to be achieved throughout the new year...

 

And he started right away.

Half a hour later, more or less, Kyuhyun stood in his neat dark blue coat, hiding hands in his pockets, in the middle of a totally empty elevator, silently riding up to the twenty-fifth floor of a quite busy building located in the center of Seoul's business district.

Ryeowook kept silent on his left side, occasionally peeking at his taller boyfriend from the corner of his eye, realizing that Kyuhyun must have been too focused into his own thoughts, while checking the small screen displaying the changing floor numbers, to look at the rising disquietness getting the better of him.

He drew in a deep long sigh and leaned on Kyuhyun, slipping his arm around the man's left one before extracting Kyuhyun's hand from his warm pocket and holding it, quickly interwining fingers in a strong hold.

Kyuhyun finally snapped out to reality and lowered his eyes to take a look at Ryeowook's hand in his. He moved his gaze on the pianist's face and, noticing a slight shade of worry, he immediately opened up into a heartwarming smile, aimed at instilling a bit of confidence in that concerned soul.

Just some minutes before, while driving the busy roads of the Korean capital towards the building which hosted Kyuhyun's self-established company, the young architect had promised Ryeowook that he wouldn't have done anything to make him feel uneasy in front of his employees, unless Ryeowook wasn't the one to explicitly give him permission.

He couldn't imagine that his lover would have gathered his courage that quickly and stepped forwards to this challenge.

Kyuhyun couldn't hide his thrill and over-excitement as he was about to walk down the hallways of his office hand in hand with the man he loved, and that nobody knew about. First of all, no worker in his office knew about his surprise showing up, and that was one of the reason that excited him the most -since he had always been the scary kind of boss and liked to keep his reputation- but implicitly introducing Ryeowook that way was, to him, like telling everyone to behave in front of the second most powerful figure of the whole company, of course after his own self, and he loved that selfish feeling of power.

Two floors below, he grinned and quickly bent to peck Ryeowook's cheek before stepping outside the elevator, eventually earning a weak smack on the arm. Glad about finally reaching his destination, Kyuhyun walked across the beige tiled circular hall dragging the pianist on his side and striking his first victims, as the girls from the reception desk were totally shocked upon looking at their boss walking in their direction.

They immediately tried to fix themselves, not wanting to be scolded for working too poorly and without the needed focus. Almost at the same time, they both stood up from their chairs and respectfully bowed to the young man and his companion, greeting their boss in the most polite way.

Kyuhyun, feeling as if he had almost reached heaven for being recognized and greeted as much as his ego deserved, cracked a little smile and lifted a hand to acknowledge the girls' greeting, but didn't stop. He simply walked past the decorated arch and continued in the main hallway, happy to see that pretty much everyone was gathering at his feet, as if to celebrate the return home of a legendary hero fighting somewhere far away in a forgotten war.

Agitated voices raised up to call his name, curious eyes were scrutinizing the scene as he paved his steps to his own office, not able to stop his mind from running wild as more and more whispered comments reached his ears.

"That's the President!"

"Is he come back for real? Isn't he living in Europe?"

"I heard he moved to the US, is it true?"

"No, it isn't! He had a meeting with a new partner in New York, but he lives in Paris, that's what I heard from Jang Suk Hee"

"Isn't she Chief Heo's assistant?"

"Yes, but she's also in very good terms with Yoon Soyeon, President Cho's personal secretary, that's why..."

"Hey, have you ever seen the other man who's with the Presdient? I think I never saw him here"

"Is he an investor? A future partner?"

"By the way the President is holding his hand, I'd say he's more likely to be his own partner, not someone interested in the company"

"Oh my gosh! If that's true then..."

"Take a better look! You wouldn't hold someone's hand that way without a reason. It must be true!"

"But...he's a man!"

"What then? Did you see how handsome he is? That's a pity! The prettiest are always taken or..."

"He is pretty indeed! Look at the shape of his eyes! And his lips, his cheekbones...he looks very graceful and elegant, he's certainly cute for being petite. I wish I had a boyfriend like him!"

"Girls, you keep on dreaming. There's only one like him in the entire world. He's famous pianist Kim Ryeowook!"

"How do you know?!"

"My daughter is currently studying piano and she's obsessed with his works and achievements. He's her role model. Did you know he was the youngest Korean musician performing at the Opera Theater in Paris? He set some quite important records around the world..."

"Oh! I now see where all his grace and elegance come from!"

"Who's the luckiest? President Cho for having such a talented and pretty boyfriend, or Mr. Kim for being together with such a rich genius?"

"Of course, I am" Kyuhyun stopped at once and, pulling Ryeowook closer, whispered, before tilting his head and kissing him softly on a cheek, feeling it a bit too hot on his lips.

Ryeowook, upon listening to all those comments about his pretty self or that no one was actually that shocked for discovering their relationship, had considerably relaxed and felt even a tiny bit honored. Despite blushing very hard, his hand had also luckily stopped sweating in Kyuhyun's grip, as he now dealt with blocking his hidden anxiety and behave as normal as possibile by his lover's side.

That was one unexpected surprise.

He really was ready for the worst to come, that didn't think of the possibility to receive the opposite reaction, not that Kyuhyun's employees were celebrating them or what, however on that moment his mind was too shock struck, that Ryeowook couldn't process even one thought only. Not even when, after being kissed before that improvised public, some of the girls let out a sigh full of envy and appreciation. The truth was that they envied him for being with one like Kyuhyun, they weren't judging him for being in a relationship with another man. And realizing that made him shyly yet a bit more confidently smile as Kyuhyun showed him the way to his office, passying by his secretary's desk.

"Welcome back, sir!" she bowed like her colleagues did earlier and greeted him "We weren't informed about your visit"

Kyuhyun walked past the desk and opened the two sliding doors to get inside his office, followed at a short distance by the girl.

"I don't have to tell you everything, do I?" Kyuhyun laughed, taking off his coat and asking for Ryeowook's in order to hang them both in a corner of the room.

The girl bit her lipstick red-stained bottom lip, considering how to reply to that sentence, but all she could do was keeping silent and feel Ryeowook's eyes all over herself, checking and -perhaps- a little bit judging. He knew that she had slept with Kyuhyun in a few past occasions, every single one of them happened through profiting of his lover's mistakes on calculating an exceeding dose of alcohol to pour down, whenever he wanted to wash away his obsession for wanting Ryeowook and not being able to have him. Kyuhyun told him everything, not hiding any particular detail, asking for forgiveness, considering that he had somehow "soiled" his intimacy more than once, while Ryeowook -though forced by pushing away all his possible suitors- had kept his innocence until the very end.

And Kyuhyun understood tha pianist's behavior by the inquisitory look he was giving the poor young woman. He smirked, happy to be the object of Ryeowook's only desires, and walked again closer to the petite man, entouring his waist with an arm: "I know things are going smoothly over here, right?" Kyuhyun asked, receiving a firm nod in reply "Good. Chief Heo is updating me every two days through emails and he reports everything in detail once a week through video calls. I'm very satisfied with how you're working even without my daily supervision." 

Ryeowook blushed and looked up at his lover firmly leading a work-related conversation. It wasn't like he never saw Kyuhyun busy at work, since he mostly directed everything from their Parisian home, however his eyes sparkled in high admiration because Kyuhyun looked so casual yet boss-like straight-forward while talking about it. Though he liked to be thought as an evil snarky boss, he respected his subordinates' work very much and showed gratitude and appreciation when needed. That new look of the younger man, completely took him and his heart aback, since this one was running even faster and more wilder than before, dragged by the strong charm radiating from Kyuhyun. 

"Oh, he's not here? Okay then, I'll be staying for a while and then leave. If you need my assistance, just tell me. In the meanwhile I don't want to be disturbed, clear?" Kyuhyun ordered, after finishing his conversation on whatever thing Ryeowook didn't know...he wasn't paying that much attention, when Kyuhyun was the only one he saw before his eyes. However he noticed that the girl was gone and that Kyuhyun was once again leading the way to the leather chair behind the transparent glass desk.

"Let's take a seat" he suggested, while he sat on the chair and pulled Ryeowook to take a place on his lap "How does it feel?"

"What?" Ryeowook shook his head, trying to get back to reality.

"The chair of power! How does it feel sitting on here?" Kyuhyun joked as his hands were already reaching their favorite spot on Ryeowook's body: his hips.

"The chair of power? Is that how you call this?" Ryeowook laughed.

"Of course! I'm the boss here! And you should respect me..." Kyuhyun scoffed "...and my co-workers too"

"Did I just do something wrong?" the older one furrowed his brows, not understanding the other man's words.

"You were about to eat my secretary up alive, Ryeonggu..." Kyuhyun ponted out, making the other gasp as he was at loss for words "Is this your way of being jealous?" he poked at his boyfriend's nose, pinching it lightly for a few seconds "Thinking about it - he briefly looked up at the ceiling, acting as if to recollect memories - I've never seen you getting jealous of me! You must be very cute, trying to defend your territory"

"I am not jealous!" Ryeowook complained, but Kyuhyun interrupted him again: "Yes, you are. And I get it, because we ended up..." Ryeowook didn't let him finish, as he tapped the man's mouth with both his hands, preventing him to speak further. He shut his eyes and, grimacing, he shook vigorously his head: "Don't! Don't say it! Please, I might get mad at you if you say it again!"

Kyuhyun mumbled very loud against the palm of Ryeowook's hand, trying to getting possession of his deprived breath, as the other man was desperately pressing on his lips in order to make him eat his words back. When Kyuhyun had dangerously reached a too bright shade of pink all around his face, Ryeowook realized his doings and took it off, freeing the other man.

"Okay, I don't like your being jealous if you try to kill me in the process!" Kyuhyun panted and gasped for air while speaking.

Ryeowook looked deceived, therefore Kyuhyun came up with a plan in order to let him gain his happy smile back. He smirked and suggested: "Do you want to see why I'm so proud of my mighty chair?" the young man was stretching his right arm towards the telephone and dialled an intern number that would have linked the line with his secretary's desk: "Let's play with her!" he put on the speakers mode and cleared his throat before speaking again: "Yes, Miss Yoon? Could you please get the followings: two americano coffees, one double shot." and, after getting his confirmation, Kyuhyun ended the short call.

Ryeowook pouted: "Are those for us?" and since his boyfriend nodded, he shook his head: "I don't want coffee. You know I can't stand it."

"No problem, we can change it! Well, I was about to call her again, anyway..." he smirked again, picked the phone, dialled the same nubmer as before and waited some seconds till he got through: "Have you already arranged the order? No, I want it changed to one americano and one mocha latte, okay? Thanks"

"Latte?"

"Did you want something else?"

Ryeowook tried to think about it and opened his mouth to reply, but Kyuhyun was doing the same routine as he dialled the known number and spoke: "Sorry, I need to change it again. I'm not sure about what to have, honestly... Let's make it like this: one espresso and one hot chocolate instead, please. Oh, and make sure to have cream and marshmellows added to the hot chocolate"

"Why must you be so evil? You're doing it on purpose!" Ryeowook tried to scold him, but only ended up bursting into a soft laugh right as he hid his face on Kyuhyun's shoulder and smacked his chest.

"You like me evil!" Kyuhyun shrugged, his back "Why? Did you really want something else instead?"

Ryeowook pouted again: "I wanted a cappucino! You did all by yourself, though" he sighed, but right when Kyuhyun was about to pick the phone again, his secretary showed up with the ordered beverages coming straight from the bar in the relax lounge.

"That was quick!" Kyuhyun's amused expression turned into surprise, as he blinked twice and watched the woman placing a tray on the low ebony table in the middle of the room.

As soon as Kyuhyun was about to notice her of the two wanted cappucinos though, Ryeowook stopped him by placing his open palm on his boyfriend's chest and lightly shifted his seated position to get more comfortable on Kyuhyun's lap, smiling and chuckling maybe a bit too happy.

"It's okay, Kyu. You wanted to tell her that we changed our minds, but you didn't manage to on time...it's okay, though" the pianist curved his lips in a soft smile, his eyes lit up brightly and challenging the woman who stood just some meters farther from the desk.

Kyuhyun burst into a delighted laugh as he nodded and dismissed the girl with a sign of the hand. When they were alone again, he entoured Ryeowook's waist and, surprised, looked at him intently: "What was that y feeling? You burnt her alive! I like it!"

"Didn't you say you liked the angel-me?" Ryeowook moved to stand up and walk away, but Kyuhyun grabbed him by the wrist and make him fall once again on his lap, immediately diving in his lover's dark eyes, just a breath apart: "Angel or not, admit it. We're two natural evil minds, we think alike, and I love it, that's it"

Ryeowook leaned in and kissed him then, softly pecking the full soft lips of Kyuhyun that were ever so close to his, tempting. However the annoying woman, he couldn't help but dislike with all his heart, knocked at the door and broke the increasing magic surrounding that intimate moment.

Kyuhyun, still having one hand behind Ryeowook's nape, retracted his fingers from the man's soft hair and turned to look at the woman who had just entered and that was visibly embarrassed for disturbing the scene: "I...I'm sorry, sir..." she began, stuttering and looking elsewhere "...there's a visit for you. The man says that he needs no introduction, because you would have remembered him right away"

The younger man momentarily forgot his annoyance and completely parted from Ryeowook, his curiosity poked at its core after listening to that explanation. Something of that kind never happened before, since no one had ever introduced himself that way when showing up at his company, and therefore he was honestly dying inside, rushing to discover the identity of the mysterious visitor.

"Shall I let him in?"

Or...was it a prank by Yesung? If it was, he swore he would have thrown a fit for being interrupted while showing his work environment, his world, to Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun nodded and let Ryeowook step away. The pianist walked to the broad leather couches and quietly sat on one, reaching his hot chocolate to sip.

The woman disappeared and soon after a quite tall man in a fine black suit decidedly walked inside. The heels of his polished shoes clacked on the tiled floor as he approached, showing his confident white smiling teeth as if that were his personal business card, his coal black hair was neatly combed backwards and he stretched a hand towards Kyuhyun, to greet him.

"Choi...Choi Siwon?" Kyuhyun stuttered, not sure if showing a shocked expression or a happily surprised one "Is that you?" uncertain, he went forwards and held the offered hand, squeezing it.

"It's been long time, but I knew you hadn't forgotten about me!" the man exclaimed with his deep voice, pulling Kyuhyun from his arm and entouring the younger one in a tight embrace.

Ryeowook watched the whole scene from behind the mug that was held just a little below his lips, not liking the closeness of the two men, he coughed and cleared his throat as if to be acknowledged in the room.

And Kyuhyun embarassedly smiled, as he backed off and stretched an arm towards Ryeowook: "Siwon, may I introduce you to the most important person in my life?" Kyuhyun walked closer to Ryeowook and asked for his hand, in order to pull him up and have him properly introduced in front of the man named Siwon.

Ryeowook, scared by what Kyuhyun had to say on them, tried to back off once again, but his boyfriend's strong arm held him tight around the waist and pushed him gently before Siwon, expecting them to shake hands. The pianist did it, displaying his courtesy, but couldn't hide his questioning frown as he realized that this man was very close to Kyuhyun, but in truth he knew nothing about his existence and what he had done in Kyuhyun's life for being considered that high way.

"He's Kim Ryeowook" Kyuhyun smiled.

"Kim...Ryeowook? As in Kim Ryeowook the pianist?" Siwon's jaw slightly dropped, and, a little bit delighted, Ryeowook couldn't help but grin for being recognized once again for his work. His name sure made it all around the world!

"Yes, but most importantly..." Kyuhyun's eyes lit in a new loving gaze "...he's my man. He's my boyfriend. We're together." he proudly announced, to which a light wince from Ryeowook was felt in his arms "Don't worry, baby! Siwon's okay, he's a friend from childhood, we grew up together!" he explained, clearing the mystery veil that was falling hard on Siwon.

The latter one smirked and rubbed his neck, a bit embarrassed: "Yeah, we were the three musketeers. Yesung, you and I! Before we parted ways..." he sighed.

"Siwon had to move to Hong Kong due to his father's work when we all attended middle school" Kyuhyun nodded and explained "If not, we would have stuck together until now, instead of losing touch!" he laughed, playfully smacking Siwon's upper arm "What are you doing here? I swear, you are the last person I'd have ever thought of meeting today!"

Siwon shrugged: "I was simply passing by. My associated is in need of reorganizing his own place for work, and recently signed a contract here, therefore, since he's been quite busy lately, he asked me to get some documents on his behalf. I didn't know you were the President of this place, until I heard some of your employees gossiping about you" he explained "I couldn't refrain myself from asking around and, when I got my confirmation on your identity, I wanted to meet you right away!" 

"You did good!" Kyuhyun showed his enthusiasm in a wide smile, and Ryeowook tried to hide himself when tightening his lips in a grimace of disapprovement. After all, he thought that Kyuhyun wanted to be alone with him only, instead he was playfully welcoming his long-lost friend, acting like an over-excited puppy, which frankly irritated him, if all those gestures and acts weren't directed at his own self. That was true jealousy...

"Take a seat!" the young architect tried to push him to sit down, but Siwon excused himself and declined: "I really don't have time right now. I'm in a hurry and need to get some things done today" he looked at Kyuhyun, while this one tried to extinguish his happiness for being refused, and changed his mind: "Well, I'll be in Seoul for quite a while. What do you two think of having some drinks together later tonight? Bring Yesung along, if you can, and I'll be with Jiwon. She's here as well!" he suggested.

Kyuhyun's face lit itself in joy once again as he nodded: "Deal!" he approved and proceeded to exchange his phone number with Siwon, asking him for a text to know where they were supposed to meet.

"It was nice meeting you, Ryeowook-ssi!" Siwon grabbed this one's hand one more time and greeted him before going away: "See you later!"

Ryeowook quickly erased his smile and went to the couch, getting back on his seat and not looking at Kyuhyun for a while. This one sighed and, a little bit later, sunk on the man's right side, stretching his arm behind Ryeowook's neck to grab his shoulders and pull him closer: "So, how does it feel when dealing with jealousy?" he grinned and tried to make his way on Ryeowook's skin, nuzzling with his nose.

"I am not jealous, I said!" Ryeowook sighed in distress, getting away from Kyuhyun as he bent again to take the mug in his hands.

"I'll tell you what I feel then, when looking at you boiling jealous" Kyuhyun blocked the man's wrist and took the mug in his own hands, lifting it away and out of Ryeowook's reach, even if this one tried to stretch out in the same direction, Kyuhyun held him farther away from it. Ryeowook took in a deep breath and gave up, resting his back on the backrest, checking the strange light in Kyuhyun's eyes as this one approached him and was ever so close to his face, where he breathed: "You're damn too y..." he pecked Ryeowook's lips "...and it's like you were challenging me to conquer your heart once again, begging for being noticed, asking me to deal with that burning fire in your chest, aware that I'd gladly let myself burn into it..." he whispered, lowering his voice to a sensual blow that moved from Ryeowook's chin back along his jawline and stopped right below his ear, taking great care of it.

And Ryeowook shivered, and melted. He closed his eyes and felt the chills rolling down his spine, his butterflies friends flying happily in his stomach, as he bit his lips and tried to swallow down the foul idea of giving himself to Kyuhyun in this one's office, in broad light. Too dangerous, yet too tempting. 

He hardly resumed his regular breathing and giggled, pushing away Kyuhyun, whom, this time, was handing him the mug after tasting a sip and accidentally smearing his upper lip with sweet whipping cream. Ryeowook laughed, but nonetheless he boldly dived in the other's arms and devoured his lips, the cream away with the tip of his tongue and bluntly sharing the sweet taste with Kyuhyun's, when their mouths crashed together in their usual fight.

"Tell me more about Siwon, and I shall never be jealous again..." he breathed in the kiss.

"I don't know if I want to, you might lose your secret wild instincts otherwise..." Kyuhyun threatened him, as he his own lips and deepened the kiss.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: my hobby is the following: coming up with more and more fluffy scenes for Kyuwook (don't complain, you might never have any more in the future otherwise lol). So, let's play and do a guided lesson throughout this chapter. After all the long reading, we understood three important things that will come up later on:

- 1. Kyuhyun is eager to expose their relationship. What result does he want to achieve?

- 2. Ryeowook is scared by prejudices. Is it right for him to be so, or is it just an overreaction?

- 3. Siwon is a new entry, but he was part of Kyuhyun's past. Why is he back?

If you want to know what's coming next, just stay tuned and maybe(?) leave a comment to tell me what your impressions, thoughts, opinions are about this and the three pointed out aspects ^^ Thanks! xxx