Special

Stardust

‘Jie pass it to me!’ Luhan shouted and Sisi complied she kicked the ball as accurate as she could and Luhan was running after the ball—well, the ball did not exactly reached what Sisi’s aimed for—before he control with his right leg and use his left to shoot.

‘GOAL!’ Sisi screamed almost immediately when the ball glided past her father, Jungshin who assigned to be goal keeper of the Korean team.

 

Without waiting for second thought, Sisi flew to Luhan and hugged the boy with full of excitement.

 

‘You.are.great!’ she exclaimed.

‘Your assist was good Jie,’ Luhan grinned from ear to ear, possibly because of Sisi and the goal it self.

‘Ya! Lee Sisi, why did you betray your Dad?’ Jungshin shouted as he took the ball from inside his goal net.

‘So funny Dad, your height didn’t help to beat Luhan, did it?’ Sisi stucked out her tongue. ‘And beside,’ she paused and pointed to Yifan, ‘how many times I said I prefer to be Kris’ daughter?’

‘Ya!’ Jungshin yelled.

‘Haha… I love you princes,’ Yifan hugged Sisi from behind only to irritate Jungshin more.

 

That afternoon, in one of private futsal club in Seoul, the families were gathering to play futsal, amidst of CNBLUE’s anniversary concert’s preparation. The Korean team consist Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin and Hyunjin. While the family team were Yifan, Luhan, Sehun, Juniel and Sisi. At first, the team looked like uneven, but actually, the family team was stronger, all thank to Luhan’s incredible football skill thus they lead by 3:0 for the family team. The game continue and Korean team had to admit their lost once again when this time Yifan slaughtering their goal net.

 

‘Well, we’re too old to play,’ Jonghyun chuckled as he gulped large amount of water and he was the one who gave up even though the time was not over yet.

‘Yes, you guys,’ Yonghwa panted and pointed to Luhan and Sehun, ‘continue to play, we had it enough,’ and Yonghwa followed the younger to step aside the court approaching the wives who prepare their drink.

‘Uncle isn’t fun,’ Luhan pouted since all of the players followed Yonghwa walked out of the court.

‘Ya, you just wanted someone to slaughter didn’t you?’ Minhyuk patted Luhan’s head.

‘Of course not! It just you didn’t play seriously,’ Luhan reasoned about his Uncles’ losing the game.

‘You do great with football, why didn’t you join any of football club?’ Yonghwa asked as the boy took seat next to him.

‘I thought the same back then and about to send him to Europe but we don’t think we’ll be able to separate with him for so long let alone when he’s just a little kid,’ Yifan explained.

‘But I love football…’ Luhan whined.

‘Sorry,’ Yifan apologetically said to his son.

‘Ahh... Come on guys, cheer up, you don’t need to go all the way to Europe, you can play football too in here right?’ Mari tried to assured the upset guy.

‘Not as good as in Europe Auntie,’

‘What to do, it’s too late now,’ Michelle added. Luhan did not answer only pursed his lips.

 

It was one bright and very lively afternoon they spent together. It’s been long since last time they‘re playing around, all thanks to the younger generation. The game was long ended, but they continue to exchange their stories. While the elders enjoying their chit-chatting, the youngers seemed enjoying themselves. Hyunjin was in deep talk with Juniel, Luhan busily with his phone game while Sisi mindlessly staring at the couple—Hyunjin and Juniel—before her. It just when Luhan stretching his arms, tiredly, he caught Sisi, the boy followed her gaze and inwardly sighed before he reached out his duffel and took out two cartoons of guava juice.

 

‘Jie,’ Luhan handed Sisi a cartoon of guava juice, effectively distract the older girl from her gaze.

‘Oh,’ Sisi looked up and reached out the cartoon, ‘thanks,’

 

Luhan smiled as he sat at the empty chair next to Sisi, practically blocking her sight from Hyunjin and Juniel.

 

‘I don’t know being Editor you could be this free,’ Luhan commented.

‘What do you mean?’

Luhan shrugged, ‘today is a weekday, and you supposed to be in your office instead in here Jie,’

Sisi chuckled and sipped her juice from the small straw, ‘well, I finish my job earlier just for this gathering, you know it’s been long since the last time we met and of course I wouldn’t miss this chance, beside,’ Sisi paused. I miss all of you.’

‘You only miss Dad,’ Luhan snickered.

 

Sisi stuck out her tongue.

 

‘Time flies,’ Sisi mumbled after some time of silence and Luhan only hummed, agreeing.

***

Luhan threw himself in to the bed and reached his phone, he was about to make a call when his phone ringing, Suho.

 

‘Yes?’

And for seconds, he only listening to the other line attentively before hung up the call and continued to make a call.

 

‘Jie, do I need to pick you up tomorrow?’ Luhan asked straight away, as soon as Sisi picked up the call.

‘No, you don’t need to trouble yourself Lu, I’ll be there early.’

‘I see,’ he sighed; he predicted already but could not help himself for asking. ‘I’ll see you at the venue then,’

‘Okay,’ Sisi replied sleepily.

‘Sleep tight Jie,’ dream of me please, Luhan finished the sentence inside his head before he hung up the call.

 

He stared at his phone for good few minutes and sighed heavily; reluctantly he pulled up the blanket and tried to bring himself into slumber.

***

Boice filled the stadium one by one and the crowd was still the same like the old days, the only difference this time; there special section for CNFamily, special for tonight, including the Wus.

At seven sharp, the blue curtain dropped and Yonghwa accompanied by Jonghyun’s riff guitar roared out loud deafening the stadium. Their roars responded by loud cheer and within second, fan chants been heard all along the songs they played.

CNBLUE opened the stage with their old single, Let’s Go Crazy and from time to time they rocked the stage with their numerous singles. Halftime for ballad session, staff arranged a piano on the stage as four of the member went backstage for while. What comes next was surprising because it only Jungshin without other members.

 

‘Hello Boice,’ Jungshin started his speech when he was on the stage, stood close to the piano. ‘Today is a special day for me, not only because today CNBLUE get back together on the stage after like forever, but also something else. Two weeks ago accidentally I remember this day and I asked to other member if I could have one moment for myself. Luckily, they’re all agreed and here I’m right now.’

 

The whole stadium was quite upon hearing Jungshin’s speech; everyone looked at each other curiously, they guessing what the special day tonight for Jungshin.

Meanwhile Jungshin cleared his throat before continue speaking;

 

‘Tonight, 24 years ago, no one knew that I didn’t want to end the concert. I want to keep playing and never stop; perhaps you asked me why, it because the stage was the only place for me to keep my hope alive. Because I know, the stage was only reason for her to keep fighting for me, for us, for our future.’ Jungshin looked directly at Mari’s seat and when camera shoots her, there tears escape from the corner of her eyes.

So it was today, Mari thought to herself. She did not remember about how she nearly left the man she loved for her whole life.

 

‘I was close to losing her that night,’ Jungshin continued and kept his eyes on the Mari’s seat. ‘But I do believe on miracle. We’re fighting for miracle for a month and we never give up, not even once. I never let her go just like that. I may sound selfish but I just couldn’t. We couldn’t end that way, I won’t let it happen. And then, miracle happened. I know miracle will come to those who believe. And this is My Miracle,’

Jungshin started to play the piano, much to Boice’s surprise because the maknae never show off his ability aside of playing his bass. Despite their astonishment, the whole atmosphere was still gloomy, for his confession earlier. And so does Mari; she couldn’t stop sobbing even after Yifan came up to comfort her.

The song ended with loud applauses and standing ovation.

 

‘Thank you,’ Jungshin stood up and bowed. ‘Well, sorry if I ruined the feeling, we supposed to have fun, but—’ Jungshin’s words were cut by Boice’s scream that they told Jungshin they did not mind it. ‘Thank you again,’ Jungshin bowed once again. ‘Okay, let’s continue the night with something cheerful, I do believe that we’re all ever fall in love, aren’t we? Nah, here we have a handsome guy that fall in love now,’ Jungshin smiled as Hyunjin approached him. ‘Well, I leave the stage for you,’

‘Alright, thank you Dad,’ Hyunjin chuckled. ‘Hello, good evening guys, I’m Hyunjin,’ he paused for a moment when loud scream welcoming him on the stage. ‘Well, since tonight is a special night for 3 of my Appa and Dad, so I’ll sing one special song too, basically this is spoiler from my upcoming album, which means this song, is not an official song yet. This song hasn’t gone into public until tonight, so, lucky for you guys who are here right now. This song was created by special person and I can’t be more thankful for that. Okay, let’s get started.’

 

Hyunjin lightly strummed his guitar and then he started intro of the song. It was a soft melodious song which hypnotized all the audiences, especially for two certain girls. Both of them widened their eyes and did not tear their gaze from the man on the stage, not even a second. After while, there difference with the two, ones kept her eyes on the stage while the other turned blank.

Sisi could not contain her self anymore, especially after she realized Hyunjin’s eyes fixed to Juniel whole time. So this was they were doing all the time in the studio. Composing a song together?

 

 

 

Helloooooooo

Update again, sorry it took a month, no excuse and sorry for the waiting. Here another chapter, filler chapter if I may say. Honestly I don't know what to write to patch my other scenes parts in my draft (I wrote a story per scene, any scene that came into my mind, not continously per chapter like people usualy do). maybe it because I take too long break from this story, well a month is enough to make ideas to be forgotten.

And why I can finally update? I purposely take break from my work and get back to my fun day as fangirl hahhaha

Well, I hope you enjoy this filler and because I miss CNBLUE so here they are as cameo LOL