The Second Remain as a Secret

Stardust

 

Sisi frowned upon seeing Hyunjin came out from the smaller bedroom — which was her room if she was boarding with her family — inside the fancy private jet courtesy of her mother, Mari Lee.

Five of them, Hyunjin, Sisi, Luhan, Juniel and Sehun were currently on board back to Seoul, wait Seoul? Yes you heard it right, five of them were flying to Seoul.

Confuse?

Well maybe we should rewind what happen after Sisi, Luhan and Sehun went back from roaming around the town.

 

‘So, how do you guys preparation? Already done packing?’ Kris asked his children.

 

They were at dining table at Wu household.

 

‘Yes Dad, don’t worry,’ Sehun replied with grin while his mouth never stop munching his food.

‘I’m fine Dad,’ Juniel said and Hyunjin smiled to her — which made Sisi frowned.

‘Don’t worry about that Dad, we can handle it,’ Luhan shrugged.

‘I just make sure,’ Kris laughed.

‘Wait,’ Sisi butted in, ‘where did you guys will go?’

 

Six heads turned to her almost immediately with questioning look on their faces.

 

‘Didn’t Mari or Jungshin tell you?’ Kris asked, he reached out for a glass of water and took small sip.

Sisi shook her head, ‘tell me what?’

‘Well,’ Michelle clapped her hands, ‘three of them will continue their study in Seoul,’

‘What?’ Sisi almost choked her food.

‘We can have bonding time longer Jie,’ Sehun grinned widely.

 

That was the reason why Luhan, Sehun and Juniel are with Sisi and Hyunjin right now.

 

‘I thought you’re sleeping,’ Luhan asked when he saw Sisi stood at the doorway. He was reading the lattest football magazine on hir hand.

‘I can’t sleep,’ Sisi shortly replied and she sat down next to Luhan.

 

Sehun was curled before Luhan and she found Hyunjin was about to fixed himself to sleep next to the maknae.

 

‘I thought he’ll be sleep with Juniel,’ Sisi mindlessly mumbled.

‘What?’ Luhan turned his head.

‘No, nothing,’

‘Why didn’t you sleep?’ Hyunjin raised his eyebrow upon realizing Sisi was sitting before him.

‘Just go to sleep Oppa,’ Sisi told.

Hyunjin shrugged, ‘well, good night, good night Luhan,’

‘Good night Hyung,’

 

Silence befallen over them, only soft snoring from Sehun could be heard.

 

‘So, why did you guys choose Seoul?’ Sisi asked.

 

Luhan lifted his head but still keep his eyes on the magazine at his hand.

 

‘I just wanted to live abroad,’ he shrugged and Sisi casted him a look. ‘Well, there always be another reasons though,’

‘What is it?’

‘Secret,’ Luhan laughed a little.

‘Childish,’ Sisi glared.

 

That night, without any of them realize it, Sisi was soundly sleeping against Luhan’s shoulder, earning weirdly stare from Hyunjin when he woke up in the middle of the dawn.

***

SEOUL

 

‘So, here it is,’ Mari opened the fancy door of an apartment and she stepped aside to let Luhan, Juniel and Sehun entered the spacious room.

 

The three of them stunned upon seeing the the lavish room. They did not expect their room will be as lavish as this because their Dad was strictly ordering to give them common room. But maybe Kris forget that Mari’s level of ‘common things’ may be means as an extraordinary ones.

This is one unique things about Kris, as much as he spoils his three kids with his love and attention but he almost never spoils them with his weatlh even though he is more than capable of doing so. They need to learn and experience about being ordinary people who lack of wealth, he always said if he questioned about that matter.

 

‘Didn’t it’s too much Aunty?’ Luhan finally asked.

 

Mari walked inside the room and stood in between Sehun and Juniel and placed her each arm on their shoulder.

 

‘Not really, I was thinking to get you guys a home but well, your Dad remind me not,’

‘I don’t think Dad will approve this either,’ Luhan shook his head.

 

As much as he loves being spoiled but somehow he understand his Dad’s intentions to keep their life low profile and this condo (of course it’s not just an ordinary apartment) is definately not his his Dad’s style.

 

‘He doesn’t know, does he? And when he knows it, its too late, you guys were already here,’ Mari shrugged.

‘That’s why I love you Aunty,’ Sehun grinned widely only to earned smack on the back of his head from his brother.

‘Well, let’s have a tour,’ Mari said and lead the guys to come inside.

 

The condo was definately full of luxuriosity, it was two storages condo. The first floor contain very spacious living room with huge flat TV and — another spacious — kitchen room and dining room and another spacious balcony.

Upstairs basically are their bed rooms, there three equals — yet another spacious and lavish — bed room for each complete with walk in closet and bath room.

 

‘We renovated each room and here it is,’ Mari said.

The three kids open mouthed in awe, but definately, if their parents know any of this, they can’t imagine it, nevertheless, of course they’re happy!

Who wouldn’t by the way?

 

‘So, you guys don’t need to argue about the which room supposed to be yours ‘cause all of them are equal,’ Mari added.

‘I love you Aunty!’ Sehun and Juniel hugged the lady from each other side and Luhan also join the group hug after sometimes.

***

Meanwhile in his studio office Jonghyun sat across his son who randomly strummed his guitar, both of them were talking about Hyunjin’s next album.

 

‘Your Asian tour will ended soon and how about Japanese single, have you think about it?’ Jonghyun asked his son.

‘Well,’ Hyunjin put down his guitar and leaned forward, ‘I thought about Korean single instead.’

‘Korean?’

 

Hyunjin nodded.

 

‘Is there anything in your mind?’

Hyunjin nodded once again. ‘I’m thinking this for quite sometimes and I think it’s good to try but I don’t know if you agree or not,’

‘Why?’

‘I want to do duet,’

‘You have someone in mind?’

 

Hyunjin nodded and smiled brightly, and that didn’t slip from the elder sight.

 

‘Young man,’ Jonghyun called, ‘it’s a huge gamble, you know that?’

Hyunjin laughed, ‘I know that perfectly well, I haven’t discuss this either but I think this will turned out good.’

‘If you say so,’ Jonghyun stood up and grabbed his car key, ‘well, you better prepare this and I need to pick up your Eomma,’ with that Jonghyun left the studio and his son who still have bright smile on his face.

‘We better to get down to the bussiness quickly,’ Hyunjin muttered to himself.

***

It was already lunch time but Sisi was still busy with her paper works, the sounds of papers suffling here and there and once in time she will frantically typed down on her laptop. Being vice editor in chief is not an easy task!

 

Sighed.

 

How did Mum manage any of this?

Too immerse with her works, Sisi failed to notice that there one tall and pretty  young boy standing in the doorway, gazing at her gently with small smile on his face.

 

‘Jiejie,’

It was a soft call but Sisi felt like there a stove exploded in front of her. Sisi glared to the boy which was chuckled and made his way into the room and sat down on the empty chair before the Sisi’s office desk.

 

‘You don’t need to surprise me, Kiddo!’ Sisi glared.

‘Jie, it was you who too immerse with your work, I was stood there for almost ten minutes, and, I knocked for several times already,’

‘So, what is it?’ Sisi asked and diverted her eyes back to the papers on her hand.

‘Have you eaten lunch?’ Luhan asked.

 

Sisi shook her head.

 

Tsk tsk, you can’t just skip lunch,’

‘I’m busy, you go ahead,’ Sisi shooed him away and dismissively waved her left hand.

‘I won’t go without you,’ Luhan shook his head.

‘Don’t be such brat,’

‘And I’ll tell Aunty if you skip your lunch,’ Luhan shrugged.

 

Sisi raised her head and glared again but Luhan was the least affected by it.

 

‘So lunch? Oh come on Jie, it’s my second day in here, won’t you take me somewhere fancy?’

‘No, I’m busy,’

‘Meanie,’ Luhan pouted. ‘Come on take me to lunch then, I’ll go back to school tomorrow, please,’ he pleaded and put his best to show the elder his puppy eyes.

 

His effort was working though because Sisi put aside her paper works and huffed, she knows  that Luhan will never stop nagging before he got what he wanted.

 

‘Just a lunch Lu, I have important meeting after lunch and you better out of my way by then,’ Sisi warned harshly but still Luhan take it as joke and he stood up almost immediately and stretched his hand which Sisi took it after grabbed her purse. Soon, together both of them hand in hand made their way out of the office building.

 

‘What?’ Sisi asked because she felt weird with Luhan’s constant grin.

‘We,’ Luhan pointed to himself and to Sisi back and forth using his free hand while the other raised their intelaces fingers, ‘are look like a couple, don’t you think?’

 

Sisi frowned and second later Sisi hit Luhan’s forehead with her purse which the guy only laughed it off.

***

‘So I heard you will go to Seoul International School,’ Sisi asked. Both of them sat across to each other at one fancy restaurant. Luhan nodded as he sipped his lychee juice. ‘Then why did you leave Vancouver if you’re still taking International School in here?’

‘I heard they’re around here,’ Luhan shrugged and continue eating his salad.

Sisi looked up, her fork suspended in the mid air, ‘they’re?’

‘My biological parents,’ Luhan simply replied.

 

Sisi sighed and put aside her cutleries, momentarily pausing her lunch, gazing intently to the boy that eating before her.

 

‘Are Kris and Michelle that bad?’ Sisi asked.

‘Bad? Why did you think they’re bad?’ Luhan looked up.

‘Then why did you keep insisting to find your biological parents? Can you just at where you are right now?’

‘I wanna the truth,’ Luhan said.

‘You’re stubborn, are’t you?’ Sisi shook her head and resumed her eating. ‘Why didn’t you ask them about your parents?’

‘They hid it from me, what do you expect?’ Luhan shrugged.

 

Sisi sighed once more as both of them dropped the conversation and eating silently. Once they’re done with their salad and waitress came over to clean up and then brought them their main course, Sisi proposed another coversation.

 

‘So, is this the secret reason you’re talking about?’

‘Huh?’

‘Looking for your parents,’

Luhan shook his head and smirked, ‘Jie, secret means none knows about that, if I tell you then its no more secret.’ He paused only took a small sip of his water before added, ‘The secret is still remain as secret,’

Sisi snorted, ‘snobbi,’

Luhan laughed, ‘you’ll know eventually, it just not now,’

 

Yay! Update,

I've been busy with other thing, especially thinking of my novel draft - which until now I haven't touch yet and continuing my ff instead LOL.

But now, here it is, a new update :)

Enjoy ^^