The Story to Begin

Stardust

 

‘Come on,’ Hyunjin grasped Sisi’s right hand as they exited the boarding tunnel.

‘It’s okay Oppa,’ Sisi said.

‘Just do what I say, can you?’

‘Sorry,’ Sisi bowed her head and grasp back Hyunjin’s hand.

 

Vancouver.

 

Yes both of them were in the Vancouver international airport for their yearly visit but this year was different. The two of them depart to Vancouver without Sisi’s parent since her Dad, Jungshin will have reunion concert with CNBLUE during Chirstmas Eve.

Sisi’s eyes lit up once she saw someone particular waved both hands to them and without warning she break free from Hyunjin and run to the particular person that picked them up.

Luhan.

Sisi godfather’s first son.

 

‘Wow you’re taller now,’ she commented as she flew her hands into his neck, both of them were at the same height now.

‘I can be taller in the future Jie,’ Luhan laughed and turned to the guy who approached them. ‘Hey Hyung, nice trip?’

‘Tiring,’ Hyunjin shrugged, ‘where’s Juniel, didn’t she with you?’

Luhan shook his head, ‘she’s still have classes, let’s go,’

 

Three of them exited the building, Sisi hand in hand with Luhan as the latter help Hyunjin to push the trolley.

Luhan handed over his car key to Hyunjin, asked the older to drive. It was not the first time for Hyunjin to drive around beside there Sisi to guide him in case he lost or something. While Luhan, he slumped down at the back rest as soon as they finish loaded their luggages into the trunk.

 

‘I think you supposed to picked us up?’ Hyunjin questioned Luhan once he found that the younger was already curled on the back-seat with eyes closed.

 

The three of them were already strapped theirself on their seat (well except Luhan) as Hyunjin started the engine.

 

‘I supposed to deliver your car so you don’t need to hailed cab,’ Luhan replied with eyes were still closed.

‘Did your couch worn you out?’ Sisi asked.

‘Hm ... mm’ Luhan hummed as respond.

‘Why did you join soccer by the way, you should join basketball like your Dad,’

‘I’m better at soccer Jie, I can’t even beat Dad in basketball, he’s the greatest,’ Luhan voiced bit muffled by sleepiness.

‘He’s!’ Sisi almost exclaimed and it made Hyunjin chuckled.

 

Sisi and her never ending fangirl mode toward her godfather, Hyunjin laughed inwardly. Not long after, there only soft snored from the back of the seat could be heard as Sisi occasionally glanced to see the sleeping Luhan.

 

‘He looked like really tired,’ Hyunjin said after caught Sisi glance to the back.

‘I guess, but he’s so stubborn, he’ll wailed to no end if he forbidden to play soccer,’ Sisi nodded.

 

Sisi glanced to the back once again upon hearing suffling sound, Luhan was half wake up as he fished out his phone.

 

‘That brat,’ he muttered and sat straight, rubbed his sleepiness away and looked outside the window, ‘Hyung, can we turned around? Xishun asked me to picked him up,’

‘Where is he?’ Sisi asked.

‘At  school, just take the U-turn and turned left to the first traffic light, his school is one in the right.’ Luhan explained and the rested his head to the headrest.

‘Was it your school too?’ Hyunjin asked.

‘Yeah,’ Luhan replied.

 

Sisi chuckled upon seeing the boy they need to picked up, Xishun or he prefer to be called as Sehun, like Jungshin told his name in Korean. He was standing on the school gate with his friends.

His eyes widened and grinned hugely when Sisi get out from the car.

 

‘Noona!’ he run and literally flew himself to give the older girl one crushing-bone-hug. ‘Wow when did you arrive?’

‘We’re just arrive,’ Hyunjin replied from the back made the younger freed himself almost immediatey and spun around.

‘Ahh Hyung!’ Sehun gave the older a brotherly hug. ‘Oh, where is Lu ge?’

‘Inside,’ Hyunjin pointed out to the car behind them.

‘Hey, I’m asking you to picked me up, not them,’ Sehun confronted his brother once he open the car door only to find his bother rested his head with eyes closed.

‘I was picked them up at the airport, you idiot! Now get in the car so we can get home then get thm rest,’ Luhan shot back.

Sehun grumbled but in the end he did what his brother  asked and called out Hyunjin and Sisi.

‘Why didn’t you drive?’ Sehun asked Luhan as Hyunjin and Sisi strapped theirselves.

‘Dad asked Hyung to drive, now you shut up, I wanna sleep,’

 

Sehun snickered.

 

‘Oh Oppa, can we stop by at that pastry shop?’ Sisi pointed out to the pastry shop in front of them. And Hyunjin quickly pulled over and finc the vacant spot to park the car. ‘I’ll be right back, do you want something?’

‘Nah everything is good,’ Hyunjin replied.

 

Sisi  glanced at the back seat and found Luhan was already curled on the seat, sleeping. He just montioned to Sehun whether he want to go with her or not which the younger gladly take and excitedly get out from the car.

A minute later Sisi and Sehun get back with four cup of latte and two boxes of cake which Hyunjin recognise one of them is Kris’ favourite.

‘Can you stop fangirling over Kris? He’s your Godfather for heaven sake,’ Hyunjin chuckled  as he started the engine back to alive.

‘He’s my first love,’  Sisi shrugged made both Hyunjin and Sehun laughed.

 

Hello, first chapter is up!

I don't know if you guys already know but Lulu invited to be Daling's shareholder and considered to come back to school to take MBA!

Somehow my imagination went wild and imagine him as CEO Lu LOL

(Well I still can't picture him as CEO tho, how come the CEO will be as cute as deer baby? OTL)

Nevertherless, enjoy the update ^___^