Litte by Little

Stardust

 

‘Luhanie Hyung~’ Suho poked his head to the classroom door when he spotted the elder was scribbling down on to his note book.

‘Oh hey,’ Luhan looked up to see who was that and diverted his attention back to his book.

‘Busy?’ Suho asked and Luhan only hummed as response.

 

For moment none of them spoke, Suho let Luhan finish whatever he was writing down while he played with his phone next to his friend.

 

‘So,’ Luhan closed his book and straightened his back to face Suho.

 

Suho looked around him and started to talk when he found the class was quite empty.

 

‘So Minseok-ie Hyung found out where Ethan once lived in Prague,’

‘What!?’ Luhan eyes widened in shock and his heart beat was increasing all off sudden. ‘Xi—Xiumin found what?’

 

Suho sighed and took piece of paper from his jacket pocket and pushed it to Luhan which the latter eagerly received it. Luhan swore that his hand almost shaking when he take the paper from Suho. Finally, it was his very first trace to track his biological parents.

 

‘Thank you,’ Luhan said almost with trembling voice.                             

Suho smiled and nodded. ‘It’s nothing; I only delivered the news from Minseok-ie Hyung. By the way Hyung,’ Suho paused and Luhan looked up to him. ‘Will you go there?’

Will I?

***

‘You look terrible,’ Sisi commented and Luhan only shrugged and kept on chewing his food.

 

Luhan deliberately skipped his football training again after his conversation with Suho after class few hours ago. Actually, if he didn’t have evaluation to attend most likely he would skip the remaining periods too. His mind was mess, the news Suho brought was not the pleasant one. That’s why he decided to bought some food and visiting his favorite Jiejie in her office. Here they were now, having lunch in Sisi’s mini living room inside her office.

 

‘So tell me, is it about the girl?’ Sisi asked again.

‘Girl?’

‘Your crush that you ever tell me?’

 

Luhan chuckled upon hearing that.

 

‘No, it’s not about her and Jie, she isn’t crush.’ He smiled.

‘Oh my God!’ Sisi pointed her chopstick to the younger, ‘have she said yes?’

Luhan laughed and shook his head before picked up fried chicken wing, ‘I never confess, how come she said yes?’

‘Why didn’t you confess?’

‘Can we not talk about her?’ Luhan tried to dodge the question, it was not he did not want to confess, it just, he did not feel it was the right time, and not when his mind was full of with something else.

‘If you say so,’ Sisi shrugged and resumed her meal.

 

And for sometimes there no other sounds than clank of cutleries and chewing sound.

 

‘Jie,’ Luhan called as he paused chewing his chicken wing and Sisi looked up to him as well. ‘Can I ask you something?’

‘About?’

 

Luhan looked hesitate for while but then he forced himself to open his mouth.

 

‘What did you do when you face a choice?’

‘Depend on what choices I should take,’ Sisi replied.

‘Ah true,’ Luhan scratched his nape. He leaned back to the back rest and tried to formulate the bright question to ask. ‘So like this, there so called truth waiting for you and another—maybe another truth or fact you don’t know—if you go for the awaiting truth your curiosity might be fed in an instant but f you go for another way, you’ll have two sides of the truth you’re looking for,’

 

Sisi fell silent; her mind tried to absorb everything the guy before her had said. What is this all about?

 

‘I’ll choose the second options,’ Sisi finally said.

 

Luhan chuckled and leaned forward to reached can of cola and popped it open.

 

‘I knew it. He said and he took a small sip of the liquid while Sisi looked at him deeply, tried to figure out the things that the younger think.

‘You know what? Recently you’re scaring me Lu,’

 

Luhan did not reply instead he only smiled and downed his cola.

***

Hyunjin amusingly stared at the girl in front of him, she was eating her lunch hastily and frankly, not in lady-manner like, but he found it cute. Could not help himself, he reached out his both hands and ruffled her hair much to the girl’s annoyance.

 

‘Oppa!’ she whined.

‘Slow down, you’ll hurt your stomach if you continue to eat like that,’ Hyunjin told and added, ‘why did you sorry anyway?’

‘I’ve something to do after this,’ Juniel replied and she shoved the last noodle in .

‘I thought your class was over?’ Hyunjin raised his eyebrow. Juniel nodded. ‘So? Where did you go after this?’

‘Home,’ Juniel simply replied, she reached out of glass water and took rather large amount of it.

‘I was thinking to take you for practice today,’ Hyunjin disappointingly said. ‘You look busier recently,’ Juniel nodded. ‘What did you do actually?’

The girl grinned and said, ‘secret,’

‘Who let you to have secret?’ Hyunjin leaned back to the backrest and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

‘I promise her already, so I can’t tell,’ she shrugged.

‘Her?’

 

Juniel nodded.

Hyunjin pursed his lips, fully aware that no matter he bugged her; Juniel would not spill the bean. And he frowned when she hastily packed her bag.

 

‘Where’re you goin’?’ Hyunjin questioned.

‘Home,’

‘And who give you permission to go home?’

 

Juniel paused shoving her book and pencil box and turned around;

 

‘Oppa, I have work to do,’ she whined much to Hyunjin’s amusement but he kept his composure and put the straight face instead.

‘I’m the one who treat you so it’s only right if I’m the one who decided of when you can go home or not,’

‘Oppa!’ Hyunjin did not budge and kept his blank face on. Juniel threw her hands over head, defeated. ‘Fine, I can go back by myself,’

 

With that, Juniel shoved her book and pencil box carelessly and left—and made sure she stomped her foot childishly. Not even halfway she walked to front door, a large hand grabbed hers followed by chuckled.

 

‘I’m just teasing you,’

 

Juniel tried to wriggle her hand from Hyunjin’s grasped but to no avail, instead, he pulled her along and made way out of the café.

 

‘Let me go, I can go home by my self,’ Juniel icily said.

 

Hyunjin stopped walking and Juniel’s hand tugged back made her glared to her Oppa some more.

 

‘You know,’ Hyunjin raised his free hand to they younger’s cheek and lightly pinched which she harshly slapped it. ‘You’re cuter when you’re mad. Oh, come on, stop glaring,’ Hyunjin waved their intertwined fingers back and forth. ‘Come on, I’ll drop you home,’

 

Juniel did not reply and followed he elder’s steps though the pout was still on her face.

***

Yifan squeezed his wife’s hand softly while his other hand was still at the steering wheel.

 

‘It’s okay, it’ll be okay,’ he glanced at her with assuring smile.

 

Michelle puffed out a deep breath and leaned her head back on the headrest.

 

‘I know, it just… it’s feels like I’m close to losing a part of my life,’

‘No,’ Yifan shook his head. ‘Trust me, you won’t, we won’t,’

‘I hope so,’ Michelle sighed.

 

The car came to a stop and Yifan unbuckled his seatbelt and made a way out of the vehicle before rounded around the car to open the passenger’s seat for his wife and he held his hand which Michelle gladly took it. Yifan gave a curt nod to the valet to park his car before led his wife inside to the restaurant.

As soon as they reached the glass door, the manager approached them and in no time another staff led the couple to the reservation room.

The lady inside the room stood up and bowed when the couple came inside although Yifan gestured her there no need to give him such a respect.

 

‘You don’t need to do that Mrs. Choi,’ Yifan said.

‘It’s okay Sir, this is the least thing I can do for you after all the thing you had done.’

 

Yes the guest was Mrs. Choi, as promise that Yifan would invite her for dinner with his wife. Now it was the time.

 

‘Well, I believe you already meet my wife, so I guess I don’t need to introduce you two?’

‘Yes, we already met before,’ Michelle agreed.

‘I sincerely thank you for everything Ma’am,’

‘Please, Michelle is alright,’ Michelle told and Mrs. Choi gave her reluctant look. ‘I insist,’

‘Can we take seat?’ Yifan interrupted, maybe he sense that the women would not stop with their push and pull about the name they should use to call each other. ‘I hope you will like the set of the dishes, Mrs. Kim, I don’t know what is your preference.’ He said once three of them settled on their respective seat and waitress started to serve the dishes.

‘Anything is fine with me Sir,’ Mrs. Choi smiled.

 

Dinner went smoothly and three of them exchanging their story fairly, the conversation drifted to many directions, much to Michelle’s delight since her worry was stay as worry.

 

‘Thank you very much Mr. Wu,’ Mrs. Choi slightly bowed, when she was about to bid goodbye to the couple.

‘Anytime Mrs. Choi.’ Yifan smiled and added to ask the lady before him. ‘So, you will leave tomorrow right?’

‘Yes I will, your staff is really nice Mr. Wu.’ Mrs. Choi nodded.

‘Thank you. Then I guess, we’ll meet again soon?’

Once again, Mrs. Choi nodded. ‘Yes Sir, and I expect you to be there too Mrs. Wu,’

‘Sure I will,’

‘I will talk my leave now, good night,’ Mrs. Choi bade goodbye and bowed which the couple returned the bow. Both of them watched as Mrs. Choi escorted by one of Yifan’s staff and not long after, Michelle puffed out a deep breath.

‘What is it?’ Yifan asked.

Michelle shook her head, ‘I think you right, I just over thinking.’

 

Yifan smiled and grabbed Michelle’s hand before pulled her along. For some reasons, Michelle feel relieve and she was confident, that nothing bad happen. No of course not. That’s not going to happen.

 

Sorry for late update because Yifan was practically hipnotized me with his new MV LOL

He was so cool and his acting improved so so and so much (well I'm biased but hey, he's my baby ^^)

If you wanna watch it here the engsub my team did today click >>  [ENG SUB] Kris Wu Yifan - Time Boils the Rain 时间煮雨

ps: I dont know how to post video in here ORZ