Chapter II: The Masked Man

Gotta Find You. .

Chapter II:The Masked Man

 

BOM’s POV

 

Our eyes just meet! Top’s eyes and mine! He’s freaking me out! In what way?? One side of my brain asked. I don’t know , another answered.

 

And now he’s pointing at me! Shoooo! Go away!

 

 What the! Eventhough it’s just a part of the cheoreo , I feel it!

 

What did you feel??

 

Shut up!!

 

“Wae??What’s the matter unni??”, Tokki asked. Geez! I unconsciously voice it aloud.

“Nothing.”

 

 

“But you shouted Shut Up!”, she said.

 

 

I glared at her so she stop asking. My God I’m almost caught off guard.

 

 

After Inkigayo, I saw one of my classmates in college back in States. Apparently he’s working here as a Floor director and we got the chance to enter backstage. Dara who was also a friend of him asked him if we could watch today’s Inkigayo. He said yes, so that’s why, unluckily, we got in!

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

What a lucky day! I owe Bom unni and her friend who’s also my friend so much! I will have the chance to meet 2pm oppas’! and GD!! NO!NO!NO!NO! I shook my head.

 

 And what’s wrong meeting GD in person? Face to face? Eyes to eyes? Heart to heart? What did I just say?? FACE?EYES? HEART???? God! Please help me! I’m so confused.

 

Do I like GD?? No! A big no! It’s not good in the heart!

 

 Wae??

 

It’s just not good in the heart! PERIOD!! And don’t you dare ask anymore! Coz’ I’m going crazy!

 

 

I’m so nervous that I’m about to pee in my pants.

 

“ Bomtaro unni, I need to go in the comfort room” .

 

“Okay!Let’s go”

 

“No. Stay here.” I rather go alone. I need to calm myself first. Just as I thought, GD’s not really good in the heart. Just thinking about him makes my heart. . HEART WHAT?? Aisshh!! I really need to forget him. “I know the way to the restroom since I saw it awhile ago. So you need to come with me”, convincing my unni.

 

 “ You sure?”,she ask.

 

 “Nae.. Just wait here.Arasso??”

 

“Okay. I’ll just wait for you here.”

 

That was easy.

 

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

“Okay. I’ll just wait for you here.”, Hahahaha! She’s so cute. I bet she’s very nervous.

 

I feel dizzy all of a sudden! Must be jetlag.

 

I need to sit first. But I feel like I’m losing my consciousness.

 

“Miss are you alright?”, I heard someone else said, a male voice. And everything became a blur.

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

Success! At least I flushed half of my nervousness.

 

When I was on my way in finding unni, I suddenly bumped onto someone.

 

“I’m so sorry”, the masked man apologized.

 

“It’s okay”, I responded.

 

Not again! Twice in a row.

 

I look at him.

 

Then recognition hit me.

 

 Wait! Isn’t he the one I bumped unto a while ago?

 

 It’s him!

 

It’s definitely him! How can I forget those eyes!

 

“Wait a minute!”, he’s on his way on leaving. “Aren’t you the one I bumped unto a while ago??”

 

“Huh??”

 

“At the airport!”

 

“Huh!”, he pointed at me, maybe upon recognizing. “Nae! You’re that stupid girl”

 

“Bwa!! Stupid?? girl??me??stupid??” , patience Dara!

 

 

GD’s POV

 

 

“Wait a minute!”,

 

 “Aren’t you the one I bumped unto a while ago??”

 

“Huh??”,I asked

 

“At the airport!”

 

“huh!”, I pointed her. Oh yes! That was her. And she’s the girl I saw while I was performing.

 

“Nae! You’re that stupid girl”

 

“Bwa!! Stupid?? girl??me??stupid??” ,hahaha! She really looks stupid.

 

“Oppa!!”, I heard someone calling me. Geez!! My fangirls!!  I grabbed the stupid girl’s hand and run.

 

“Wait! What do you think you’re doing? Where are you bringing me? ! Let go of me!”, she said. She’s almost hurting me physically.

 

Aish! So persistent!