Chapter VIII : Unexpected Guest

Gotta Find You. .

Chapter VIII : Unexpected Guest

 

 

“Ring ring ring”, I heard someone click the doorbell? Who’s that? Maybe Tokki! Wow she’s home!

 

I ran as fast as I can to open the door!

.

.

.

 

What the!! What’s he doing here??

 

 

“Yow!”, he said and waved his hand.

 

 

 

“Yow!”, I mimicked him unconsciously.

 

 

 

“Are you surprised to see me early in the morning?” , he asked.

 

 

 

“Of course! What are you doing here?”, I noticed that he’s still wearing his clothes last night.  Could it be??

 

“I’m just worried about you”

 

“Waeyo??”

 

“Because. .you’re crying last night”

 

“Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. . I just remembered something.”

 

“Ahh. . Hmmm. . Can I come in?? You see, my stomach needs a coffee.”

 

“Wait. Let me ask you one thing”

 

“Go on”

 

“Did you stay in your car the whole night??”

 

“Hahaha. . Oh yes. Is it very obvious?”

 

What’s so funny about it?? He stayed in his car the whole night just to. . just to what?

 

“Why did you do that??”

 

“Because I was worried about you. That’s all.”

 

“That’s all?? Don’t you know what would have happen to you??”

 

“Are you worried about me?” , he asked.

 

“OF COURSE!”

 

“Wae??”

 

Because I don’t know what will happen to me if something bad happens to you.

 

“Because you’re an idol and you’re infront of my apartment. This is a big scandal if ever someone sees you. I’m just worried about your career”

 

“Is that so? Someone will really see me if you will not let me go inside your apartment.”

 

“Arasso. Come in. Feel at home”

 

“You bet’cha!”

 

 

 

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

Why the heck am I here? I’m really going nuts! First, I didn’t go home because I’m worried about her and now I swallow all my pride just to appear in front of her making her realize that I didn’t go home. Aisht!

 

“What do you want? Coffee or tea??, she asked me. I’m now sitting in the chair in her kitchen. Feeling at home! Hahaha.

 

“A coffee will do.”

 

“Aye aye sir!”

 

 

 

 

“This is your order sir”

 

“Thank you.”

 

. . . .

 

Awkward. .

 

“Hmmm. . So what do you do?”, I asked her. Trying to break the ice between us.

 

“Hmmm. . Just visiting Korea . . And finding someone. .”, finding someone??

 

“So you’re not really from here?”

 

“Yep. I’m from America.”

 

“Are you alone?” I noticed that she’s with no one.

 

“Right now I am because my friend who’s with me went somewhere.”

 

“Ahhh. .”

 

“Is this some kind of interview? The last time I check is you should be the one to be interviewed.”

 

I laughed.

 

She laughed too. That’s actually my first time seeing her laughing.

 

She’s kinda cute.

 

What cute? She’s gorgeous.

 

Ani.

 

Cute.

 

Oh stop! My mind is arguing over something that is obviously don’t matter.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to ask me about my personal life?”, oopppsss.. Wrong move. I should have let her ask me that. Aigoo.

 

“Since you asked me that, I’ll ask you then. Why do you care about me??”, Geez! She’s so straight forward. I almost spit the coffee that I’m drinking. Good thing I came into my senses immediately.

 

Let’s just say that I am attracted to you. And I hate it, seeing you cry.

 

Damn.

 

I can’t say that.

 

“Let’s just say that I’m a kind of person that hates seeing a girl crying”, wow.. When did you become like that one Seung Hyun??

 

That was close. The question is. . will she believe me??

 

“But I’m just an ordinary girl”

 

No. You’re not just an ordinary girl.

 

“So??”

 

“So?? So?? You’re asking me that?? You could have said that I’m special in a way. .that. .?” hahahaha!! It seems like she’s regretting what she just said. Hahaha. .

 

To add insult to the injury. . “In what way Park Bom-ssi. What were you expecting??”, just teasing her.

 

“Aigoo! I was just kidding!”, she said. And she stands up and went to her kitchen.

 

“Jeongmal??”, I asked her. I think she’s now cooking something.

 

“Jeongmalyeo”, she looked at me and smiled.

 

“Okay. Hey are you cooking??”, her smile is very inviting that I went near to her in the kitchen.

 

“Yes. Yah!! Just sit there and wait. I’m cooking breakfast for us.”, she’s cooking for us. We’re like husband and wife in our first morning together.

 

“Let me help you”, my wife.

 

“No. Just sit there.”

 

“Aniyo! I’ll help you.” I’m now facing her back.

 

“Aisht!! So persistent”, she looked back and now facing me. She looked shocked seeing me near to her. Her face and my face facing each other  inches apart. I’m tempted to kiss her but I can’t. She might misunderstand me.

 

I backed off. I might not get a hold of myself and do something regrettable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

“Here’s our breakfast. Scrambled egg and fried rice, mian Top-ssi. I only know how to cook different egg dishes. .”,

 

“It’s okay. This looks delicious.”, he said.

 

“Really?? Let’s eat then.”