Chapter VII: the start of DaraGon p2

Gotta Find You. .

Chapter VII: the start of DaraGon p2

 

 

 

“Nothing. Let’s eat”, I wonder what’s he going to say. Hmmmm..

 

We’re both silent while eating. I noticed that he’s very poised while eating. So OC!

 

“Why are you staring at me??What’s the matter? Do I look like a food??”, he asked me. He noticed that I’m staring at him while eating my food.

 

“Ani”

 

“So why are you staring at me?”

 

“It’s just that. .Hmmm. . Nothing. .”

 

“Hmmm” he just nodded. Why?? It’s as if he’s not him. Normally he would ask and tease me, so why the Hmmm thing huh?

 

“Hey! Why are you silent very and not talking?”, I asked him.

 

He then stared at me.

 

 “Coz’ I’m eating. Normal people would not be talking while their mouth is full” , and then he continued eating his food.

 

“So are you saying that I’m not normal?”

 

“It’s you who said that. Not me.”

 

Grrrr!!!! Kwon Ji Yong!! You’re so dead!!

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Yong’s POV

 

I tried to ask her to stay here in Korea for good. But that ‘not in timing’ waiter just popped out! That’s why all my courage has vanished.

 

I’m not the same GD as I used to be today. It’s all because of this Sandara Park. I changed in just a matter of day. I just can’t resist her charms! She’s too beautiful to handle. Too good to be true. Did I just say that? Oh yes! GD! I am really attracted to this Rabbit-like girl!

 

“Here’s your bill sir”, the waiter gave me the bill and I then paid. I noticed that the waiter is looking at my Tokki! Aisht! He’s asking for a goddamn war!

 

“What’s the matter?”, I asked the waiter.

 

“It’s nothing sir. I don’t intend to be rude but your girl here is very beautiful. You’re so lucky sir”

 

“It’s that all?”

 

“Yes sir”

 

I read his nametag. “Thank you for your compliment Won Bin-ssi.”, I then gave him a grin. “Let’s go yeobeo”, I grabbed Dara’s hand and then leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Where are we going now?”, she asked me. We’re now in my car.

 

“We’ll go sight-seeing”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“That would be wonderful!”, I saw her eyes shine. You’re so wonderful DaraLing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We’re now on our way home. OUR home?? Hahaha! Sound’s good!

 

We really did sight-seeing! I’ve been to places I’ve never been! Thanks to my Ji.

 

“Jeju Island is a very beautiful island! If I will have the chance come here again, I will definitely bring my husband-to-be and our children”, I said.

 

“Is that so? I bet your future husband to be will be very unfortunate.”

 

“Waeyo??”, he’s starting it again! >; |

 

“Because he’ll marry a girl like you”

 

“So what’s wrong marrying me?”

 

“Don’t ask me! Ask yourself!”

 

“Have you forgotten what the waiter said a while ago?”, I went nearer him. He’s still driving. “That you’re lucky to have a girl like me. Well, you’re not really lucky coz’ I’m not your girl! Right yeobeo?”

 

He looked at me! Gosh! We’re very near at each other.

 

How near? 5 inches? 4, 3 , 2, 1 inches?? I don’t know! All I know is that I can feel his breath!

 

We just looked at each other and he went nearer and nearer and I closed my eyes and then suddenly it feels like magic!

 

He. . . . . .

 

Did he just. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pinched my nose????

 

What?? He pinched my nose??

 

I thought he’s going to kiss me????

 

Aisht!! So embarrassing!! To think that I closed my eyes. Did he notice that I closed my eyes??

 

“Yah!! What was that for??”

 

“Because you’re too conceited with yourself!”

 

“Aisht!! So irritating!!”

 

“Why are you so irritated? Is it because you thought I’m going to kiss you??”

 

You’re right!

 

“A-N-I-Y-O! It’s because you pinched my nose! It’s very painful!!”

 

“Are you telling the truth?”

 

“Of course! Why must I lie??”

 

“So why did you close your eyes??”, he stopped the car. Is he serious asking me that question?

 

“Because. . .” I then looked away to find answers. “R-A-M-E-N—H-O-U-S-E-!”

 

Ramen House?? “Ramen House?? Was that a ramen house Ji??”, I pointed the restaurant outside.

 

“Yep!”

 

“Really?? Oh my God!! Let’s go!! I’m itching to taste a ramen!!!!”

 

“Okay”

 

He then assist me to get down from the car.

 

Thank God I was saved. Thank You Ramen House.

 

Wait! Was it just a coincidence that he stopped outside this Ramen House?? Or could it be. . ??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We’re now inside the Ramen House. It looked like a traditional restaurant in Korea. Such a cozy place.

 

 

 

“Hyung!! Is that you??”, someone welcomed us, or should I say Ji Yong.

 

“Yes bro! How have you been??”

 

“As you can see I’m doing fine with my Ramen House. So who’s this girl?”

 

“Oh.. By the way, Seungri, this is Sandara Park. Sandara this is Lee Seungri, a friend of mine. He’s actually my co-trainee back then but he needed to stop to run their family business, this ramen house.”

 

“Ahh..” Why does he need to explain?? After what he did to me awhile ago. Aisht! “Annyeonghasseyeo!”, I greeted Seungri.

 

“Annyeonghasseyeo!”, he greeted me back. “Is she your girl Ji Yong??”

 

“Ani! She’s actually a crazy fangirl who keeps on stalking me”, what did he just say???????!!!! Me?? A crazy fangirl????!!!!!!

 

Hahahaha. . Seungri laughed. “Oh hyung, she’s too good to be a crazy fangirl!!”  he laughed again. Oh what now Jiyoung!!! Even your friend adores me!! Hahahha!!

 

Between his laughs, he said “She looked like a mentally-illed fangirl!!!” hahahaha!!

 

“Yaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I shouted!! I’m so pissed!!

 

They’re very alike!!!! No wonder he’s Ji Yong’s friend!!!

 

“Just kidding Sandara-ssi!”hahahaha!

 

“Just kidding your face!! Hmmmfff!!!”

 

“Wooahhh!! Jiyoung she must be pissed off right now!”

 

“Just let her taste your ramen and for sure she’ll definitely forget everything you did”

 

“Okay! Okay! Just wait a minute!”

 

Nothing’s gonna make me feel better! Not even a ramen!!

 

“The ramen is here! Sandara-ssi here’s my special ramen, especially cooked for you”

 

“Hmmfff!! I don’t want that!!”

 

“I want to apologize Sandara-ssi. It was all a joke. I don’t intend to offend you. I’m so sorry.” , he said sincerely.

 

Okay. I then eat his ramen.

 

“Wow!!This is very delicious!!”

 

“Well thank you Sandara-ssi”

 

“Thank you your face!! You’re not yet forgiven”

 

“Wae??”

 

Hahaha. “Just kidding Seungri-ssi”

 

“Just call me Seungri”

 

“Okay then Seungri. Just call me Dara”

 

“Nice to meet you Dara”

 

“Same here Seungri”

 

 

 

 

Seungri is a very playful kid. Kid, because he’s like a kid. But a very mature kid.

 

After Ji Yong and I finished eating, Ji Yong and  Seungri had small talk.

 

“So how’s Chaerin?? Is she still your girlfriend??”, I accidentally heard.

 

Oh my effin God!! He has a girlfriend?????!!!

 

They noticed that I’m listening to them that’s why I said I needed to go the comfort room.

 

 

 

When we’re already in the hotel. .

 

“Ji Yong, thanks for bringing me to that ramen house”, I thanked him.

 

“It’s okay.”

 

“Hmmm.. So, I’m going inside. See you tomorrow.”

 

“See you tomorrow”

 

“Thank you again.”

 

“ ’kay.”

 

 

 

 

When I was closing the door, he stopped it and kissed me and we ended up in my bed and doing that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m just kidding!! Hahaha!! That was only my imagination.

 

Going back in the present world. .

 

“ ‘kay”, he said and kissed me on the nose.

 

“Hey! Why did you do that??”, yippee!! Hahaha..

 

“That was for pinching your nose awhile ago. You better go inside”

 

“Arasso! So goodnight then”

 

“Goodnight.”

 

 

“That was pinching your nose awhile ago.”, kkkk..

 

He kissed me two times today. Kkkkkk

 

But. .

 

“So how’s Chaerin?? Is she still your girlfriend??”

 

That was Seungri’s question awhile ago. I want to ask Ji Yong who Chaerin is but I didn’t get to have the courage to ask.

 

Ji Yong-ah! Is she really your girlfriend?? Then who am I to you???

 

Chaerin. I then fell asleep thinking of her.