Chapter V: You and I..? .(Part II) .. Not yet our Last Chapter!!

Gotta Find You. .

Chapter V: You and I..? .(Part II) .. Not yet our Last Chapter!!

 

 

It’s 6 am in the morning. My second day in Korea. I hadn’t had enough sleep. Ouch. My head hurts! Without Tokki here I feel so alone.

 

What should I do now? Here I go once again, asking this question. Maybe I should just go home? But Tokki said to wait for her. But staying here just makes me remember good memories and . . .bad memories that’s making me hurt.

 

I remembered how I did my best to finish that song. How I put my feelings into it.

 

          Aishht!! I never thought that writing lyrics for a song is this hard. But I’ll try my best for Bae-yah.

 

          Maybe I should ask my oppa! I dialed his number and it started to ring.

 

          “Yoboseyo?”, said the other line. Sounded like a woman.

 

          “Yoboseyo? This is Park Bom. Can I talk to my Teddy oppa?”

 

“Nae. Wait. . . Honey, get up. Your dongsaeng is on the phone”, WHAT THE?? HE’S WITH A GIRL EARLY IN THE MORNING??  

 

“Yoboseyo? Wae Bommie? What’s the matter?”

 

“Oppa! Why were you with a girl this early in the morning? ”

 

“Bommie did you just call because of that. If that so, I’m just going to hung up,”

 

“Oppa! Wait a minute! Mianhe! I just want to ask you something. .”

 

“Okay. What is it? ,”

 

“Oppa! How do you write songs?”

 

I ask him because he’s a composer.

 

“How do I write songs.. Hmmm.. It’s just simple. You just put your feelings into it and think of the reason why you want to write that song.”

 

“Hmmm..is that so?”, I don’t just don’t get it.

 

“Is that all?”

 

“Nae. Kamsahamnida Oppa”, eventhough you’re not much of a help.

 

“Nae. Annyeong”

 

 

“Annyeong!”, I hung up the phone.

 

 

“Think of the reason?”, Bae-yah is my only reason.

 

“Put my feelings into it?”, my love for Bae-yah? Yes, I’m in love with him. Must be love at first sight. Kkk.

 

“Okay! I get it now!”, guess you’re a big help Oppa!

 

“No matter what happens

Even when the sky is falling down

I'll promise you

That I'll never let you go”, that’s what Bae-yah said to me. I should include this in the song.

 

 

You, When I fell

you held me back up with an unfaltering gaze

 

And You, through those sad times

held my hands till the end of the world

 

I might be a shabby person who has never done anything for you

But today, I am singing this song just for you

Tonight, within those two eyes and a smile

I can see the pains from protecting me

You and I together. It's just feels so right

Even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you

You and I together, don't ever let go of my hands

even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Our love has changed a bit by bit just like others

But don't be sad

Hopefully I will be someone who you can trust like an old friend

and someone you can lean onto

I promise you that I'm be right here baby

 

 

I might be a shabby person who has never done anything for you

But today, I am singing this song just for you

Tonight, within those two eyes

and smile I can see the pains from protecting me

You and I together. It's just feels so right

Even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you

You and I together, don't ever let go of my hands

even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you

 

 

I close my eyes lightly whenever I feel lonely again

I no longer fear when your breath holds me

No one in the world can replace you

You are the only one in I'll be there for you baby

 

 

You and I together, It's just feels so right

Even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you

You and I together, don't ever let go my hands

even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you

 

“Just you and I

Forever and ever..” , yes Bae. It’ll be the two of us. Forever and ever.

 

Finally I finished writing the song! It took me a whole day to finish this. But It’s alright, it’s all worthy. I should call Bae.

 

It’s ringing! I’m so excited!

 

“Yoboseyo?” it’s Bae.

 

“Yoboseyo! Bae-yah! I finished the song! Finally! Let’s meet! Tomorrow at the same place, same time. Arasso??”

 

“Whooahh!Arasso Bommie! You’re pretty excited huh! Hehehehe”

 

“Of course.Hehehe”

 

“So hmmm..”

 

“Hmmmm what?? Just see you there? Arasso??”

 

“Arasso! And I’ll tell you something!”, he’s going to tell me something!

 

“What is it??”

 

“Tommorrow! I’ll tell it to you tomorrow!”

 

“Aisht Bae-yah! You shouldn’t have told me. Now I’m dying out of curiousity!”

 

“Hehehehehe.. So just see you tomorrow??”

 

“Nae! See yah!!”

 

“Then goodnight! My angel”, tooooooooot.. He cut off the line..

 

“My angel??? Shockzzz!! Could it be??” My god!! I really can’t believe it! He just called me ‘my angel’!! Is he going to propose tomorrow?? Now, for sure I wouldn’t be able to sleep well.

 

I’m so happy! So damn happy!! I’m his angel!Yipppeee!!

 

 

 

I’m his angel! But that was 15 years ago. I’m just a nobody now to him! Damn! If just my father allowed me to go out that day, maybe Bae and I were happy. Worse we immigrated on that same day!

 

I only knew his name! His number! But I don’t know anything about him. So do I to him. Now I regretted not knowing anything about him. That day, I was supposed to ask everything about him.

 

I remembered when we first met. It was a very snowy day. I was having a walk in the forest. Well it was my first time to went outside our house without someone accompanying me so I was scared! But in the sake of curiousity I did it. And  I escaped successfully.

 

I realized that the forest in our neighborhood is pretty! Especially when it’s snowy. But it’s lonely without someone sharing that beauty that’s why I decided to just go home, I’m sure the maids are on panic. Hahahaha! Naughty me!

 

But I can’t seem to find the way home. It’s too cold! Gosh! Ottokae? I walked, and walked and walked! Until I saw a lake. Wow! It’s very beautiful! I went nearer and saw a boy facing the lake, maybe just my age bracket. I can’t see his face. He’s just starring at the lake, I wonder what he’s thinking.

 

“Yah!”, I called him.

 

He turned and saw me. And he smiled at me!

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

My heart! It’s beating irregularly! That’s the very first time someone smiled at me cutely. He’s cute! When he smiles, It’s as if he’s closing his eyes… kkk.. Kyopta!

 

“Are you lost??”

 

“Nae. Can you please tell me the way??”

 

“Just go straight there!”,  he pointed at some direction.

 

“Thank you! You are?”

 

“Youngbae! Dong Youngbae!”, he smiled again! “And you?”

 

“Park Bom-imnida! Nice to meet you. And thank you very much.”

 

“You’re welcome!”

 

“Hmmm.. Can I stay here just a little while??”

 

“Of course!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That’s how Bae and I met. I really missed him!

 

How am I supposed to live without you Bae??

 

I can’t imagine life without Bae!

 

Please stop breaking my heart!

 

“Stop crying! So what if he can’t remember you? Was that enough reason to cry there and bury yourself in pity. If he can’t remember you, then make him remember you!”

 

For sure, Dara will say that to me.

 

“Should I give it a try??” Yes I should! I’ll make him fall in love with me. And we’ll live happily ever after! Just you wait Bae!

 

“And please stop crying. .You’re just making me feel bad. . And I don’t know why.”

 

That was Top. He suddenly popped into my head. Why was that?”

 

His cute masculine voice saying that makes my heart giddy!

 

“Ring ring ring”, I heard someone click the doorbell? Who’s that? Maybe Tokki! Wow she’s home!

 

I ran as fast as I can to open the door!

.

.

.

 

What the!! What’s he doing here??

 

 

“Yow!”, he said and waved his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who do you think is Bom’s visitor?