CHAPTER IV: You and I(Part I) :Our Final Chapter??

Gotta Find You. .

CHAPTER IV: You and I.. (Part I)??

 

 

15 years have long passed.  He’s grown up.  So do I.  But my feelings for him are still the same. It didn’t change a bit. I wonder if he’s still the same boy I used to love and still loving.

 

“No matter what happens

Even when the sky is falling down

I'll promise you

That I'll never let you go “

 

“Really Youngbae-yah?”

 

”Nae! That’s a promise! I’ll sing a song. Can you please listen to it?”

 

“Yup! Go on”

 

You, When I fell

you held me back up with an unfaltering gaze

 

And You, through those sad times

held my hands till the end of the world

 

I might be a shabby person who has never done anything for you

But today, I am singing this song just for you

Tonight, within those two eyes and a smile

I can see the pains from protecting me

 

You and I together. It's just feels so right

Even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you

You and I together, don't ever let go of my hands

even though i bid you goodbye, to me this world is just you

 

 

“Wow! Bae-yah I didn’t know you have a beautiful voice! And the song! It’s very beautiful! But it seems so short.”

 

“It’s not yet finish. You see it’s my composition.”

 

“Wow! I’m so proud of you Bae-yah!”, and I hug him.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“I have an idea! Let me finish the song!”, I’m such a genius! Hahaha!

 

“What do you mean??”

 

“I’ll finish composing it.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yah!! You don’t trust me! Hmff!!!”

 

“It’s not that I don’t trust you. It’s just that, it’s a song i especially made for you.”

 

“Jeongmal???” , I was so touched!

 

“Y-Yes”, he seems so shy admitting it.

 

“Then that would be very special! Let me finish the song! Trust me! That song will not just for me. But for us. You and I”,

 

 

That’s one of my happiest moments with him.  I didn’t know that there will come a day that we would need to part ways.

 

Youngbae-yah! He doesn’t seem to remember me.

 

 >ouch<

 

“So she’s the girl?”, he looked at  Top.

 

“Nae”, and stared at me.

 

“Annyonghaseyo! Taeyang-imnida!”, he greeted me.

 

Taeyang??

 

“Annyonghaseyo! Park Bom-imnida!”, I responded hoping he’ll remember me.

 

“Nice to meet you Bom-ssi”, and he smiled at me. Bae-yah I missed you! But why can’t you remember me?  And what’s with Taeyang??Why did you change your name?? Why are you hurting me so much?

 

“I just nodded.”, feeling disappointed. I didn’t bother asking him. I just don’t feel it. And I’m hurt right now. I turned to Top’s side and asked him.

 

“Top-ssi I really need to go home now. ”

 

“Really? Then i’ll take you home.”

 

“No need!”, and then I ran! Away from Bae-yah and Top.

 

“Wait Bom!”, Top’s following me.

 

“What??”, I stopped. We’re now in the lobby.

 

“Why did you run away??”he asked me. “What’s the matter?  Why are you crying?”

 

I can’t take it anymore. I burst out in tears. And then I suddenly felt someone hugging me. And then I saw Top, hugging me.

 

“Hey! Stop crying. Don’t worry I’m just here, by your side. So please stop crying”, he said sincerely. Him, saying it makes my heart flutter. And makes me cry more. He’s such a warm person. Very different from what I saw a while ago while he’s performing in Inkigayo.

 

Gosh! I noticed people are starring at us. He noticed it too. And then he grabbed my hand and leave.

 

We ended up in his car. But even when I’m inside his car, I kept on crying.  He didn’t ask me anything but I can feel that he’s worried about me. He took me home. Before I enter my apartment he grabbed my hand and took me closer to him.

 

“I won’t ask. If that’s what you want. Just remember that I’ll always be here. .for you. And please stop crying. .You’re just making me feel bad. . And I don’t know why.” And then he kissed the tip of my nose and leave.

 

I was left speechless. I didn’t see it coming. He’s just making me more confused. But unexpectedly, my tears stopped from pouring down. . .because of him.

 

When I entered the apartment, it’s all dark. All I can see is darkness. I the lights and went in my room.

 

Why am I feeling this way?? I’m so confused right now. The only reason I was here in Korea is because of him, Bae-yah. But I’m already forgotten. And there’s this Top, who makes my heart beat abnormally. Aigoo.. Tokki what should I do??

 

Tokki?? Oh yes! Unni! I almost forgot her. I ran to her room and saw no one! Where the hell is she?? And then I saw a note.

 

Bomtaro Unni,

          I was abducted by a Dragon. But don’t worry I’m fine. Kkkk

          I’ll be away for.. hmmm.. I don’t know… kkkk

          But please don’t worry about me. I’ll really be fine..

          This Dragon will take care of me.. kkkk.. I just hope..

          Just kidding..

          Take care of yourself Unni! I’ll be back! Wait for me nae?? But I really don’t know     when.

 Maybe next year??Next next year?? The year after next next year??

          Hahaha!! Just kidding again Unni.. ^___^

 

What the?? I tried to call her.

*ring ring ring*

*nae geokcheong malgo go away*

 

That’s her ringtone. I can hear it. In her bed?? She left it?? Aisht!

 

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

Achooooo! It’s cold here. My unni must be worrying right now. Mian unni. I just can’t refuse this Great Dragon. He’s just so powerful that even my heart was taken.. kkkk.. I don’t know what these feelings meant but it really feels good. To be with him. .

 

“So you know me??”

 

“Of course Mr. Kwon Ji Yong!” Sh*t!! I cover my mouth realizing my stupidness. And move away.

 

“So why did you pretend you don’t know me?”, I’m so busted!!

 

“Hmmm..”searching for the right answer.

 

“Hmmm.. so what now stupid girl??” He imitate my hmmm..

 

“Arasso!”

 

“ I searched it on the net awhile ago! Satisfied!!”

 

“No!! Why did you search me on the net then??”

 

“hmmm.. because..”, otteokae??huhuhuhu..

 

“because??”,

 

Okay here we go. *deep breath* “Because I’m a kpop addict! And I found you quite interesting. “,  I saw him smiling. “Wait! It’s not what you think it is” , stopping him from his thoughts. . Which I think is true. “I like your song. Which I heard the first time, awhile ago”, he seems not yet convinced. “And for your information you’re not the only one I know. Also Top, who is Choi Seung Hyun in real life.”

 

Hahahahaha!! He’s laughing. “What’s so funny about??”

 

“You! Hahahaha!”, he paused.”You see, you didn’t actually answered my question. Remember, my question is ‘why did you pretend you didn’t know me’.

 

Hmmm.. I’m really so busted! How will I know? I don’t even know why I did that.

 

“Because”

 

“Because??”

 

“Be quiet! I’m thinking!”

 

“Hahahaha!!”, I heard him laughing again!

 

“What now?? Can’t you see I’m. .”, I covered my mouth! Yah Dara-yah! You’re really stupid!

 

“Yeah!!I know.. Hahahaha”, he can’t stop laughing.

 

“You know what, you should just focus on you’re driving”,

 

“Okay! Okay! What’s your address? I’ll take you home”

 

Take me home?? I don’t want that! I don’t want to be apart from you. This maybe the last time we’ll meet. But I can’t just say that.

 

“Busan **”

 

“Okay”

 

In less than an hour we arrived in the apartment.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong-ssi it’s been nice meeting you! Annyeong!”, I turned away. He might see me sad.

 

“Just a wait a minute!! Who said this is Goodbye?? Pack some things. We’ll go to Jeju”

 

“What?? We?? Us?? Waeyo??”, I asked him. Is he kidding me?? I hope not.. kkkk..

 

“Are you deaf? Didn’t I just say We? So pack now. I’ll be waiting here. And please be fast”,  here we go again! Ordering me again. But I liked it. We’ll go to Jeju!! Yippeee!!

 

But I feel so bad! Leaving my unni behind! Mian Unni! This is my happiness you see. So please be happy for me Unni.

 

I left Bomtaro unni a silly note. I hope she’ll forgive me.