Chapter IX: The Homecoming and an Invitation

Gotta Find You. .

 

Done editing the previous chapters.

Here comes a brand new chapter.

Hope you enjoy.

Happy New Year!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter IX: The Homecoming and an Invitation

 

 

 

They just finished eating their breakfast. Top insisted on washing the dishes but Bom didn’t let him. But Top is so persistent so in the end they both share washing the dishes.

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

“Here, wear this gloves”, I said and handed him the gloves.

 

“Woaahhh!! A couple gloves. Yours and mine.”, he said.

 

“My unni bought this.”

 

“Ahhhh..” 

 

This is now my chance. To ask about Youngbae. But how should I start??

 

“You seem to be in deep thinking”, Top said as I felt it! His hands holding mine! I looked into him and he’s just staring at me seriously.

 

“Yah!! Get your hands off mine!”, I said. I was shocked. My heart was shocked.

 

“I’m sorry.”,

 

“It’s okay.”

 

“By the way your hands are so soft. I like it!”, he teased.

 

I don’t know how to respond, and so I just nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s 10 am. Aren’t you going back??”, I told him.

 

“Nah! I rather stay here. Besides, I don’t have schedule today. So I’m free the whole day.”

 

Okay. He’s free. So is he gonna stay here today?? It’s not good!! Eotteokae??

 

“Eh. . . . They’re back”, Top said while watching TV. I looked at the TV to know who’s back.

 

 

 

 

“The baddass females on earth were back! Yap, the world renowned duo that set their name across the world, CL and Minzy are back! They’re back from the series of concerts worldwide. And they’re going here to answer some questions. But that would be tomorrow. As of the moment, they’re busy with their schedules. . .”

 

 

 

CL and Minzy?? Yeah, I know them. In fact I like their songs. But I’m not that much of a fan.

 

“Yoboseyo?”, it was Top. Someone called Top. “Yah I didn’t know that you and Minzy were back. You didn’t even notify me.”

 

“Nae, arasso. Just see you tomorrow. I’m busy right now. Just send my regards to my future cousin-in-law. And once again, welcome back.”

 

Future cousin-in-law??

 

“It was CL. My label mate.”

 

“It’s okay. You seem so close with each other”

 

He then smirked. “Why? Are you jealous? Just kidding. Yep. CL was my friend’s girlfriend and Minzy is Taeyang’s future wife.”

 

TAEYANG’S FUTURE WIFE ? ? ? ?

 

Inhale. Exhale! Relax Park Bom. Don’t panic. He might notice you!

 

“Taeyang’s future wife? Hmmm.. The one who was with you last night.”

 

“Yep. That was Taeyang. The one I introduced to you.”

 

“But how was that possible?? Is Minzy Taeyang’s girlfriend??”, I asked! I’m itching to know!!

 

“No. Aparently. .  Hmm. .  How should I say it??”

 

OH COME ON!! JUST SAY IT ALREADY!

 

“Wait! Why are you that interested?”

 

“I’m a fan of Minzy.”, good thing I’m blesses with fast-thinking.

 

“Really? I’m going to tell you, but how it would benefit me?”

 

“Hmm.. Whatever you ask, I’m going to do.”, I’m very desperate now.

 

“Be my date then.”

 

“Huh? Date? Are you serious? Why me?”

 

“Nothing. You don’t want?”

 

“Okay. Fine. Just tell me how did Minzy became your cousin’s fiancé.”

 

“You know, in movies and in dramas.”

 

“What?”

 

“Arranged marriage. Apparently Taeyang’s parents arranged his marriage to Minzy.”

 

“Are we still in that era?”

 

“Yes, Agassi. You know the chaebols’ they want to marry themseves to other chaebol.”

 

“I’m not really agreeing with that. So what did Taeyang did?”

 

“Well, he just agreed. You see he hasn’t found his true love so that’s why.”

 

He hasn’t found his true love? So aside from forgetting me, he also forgot the feelings he had for me? I know he loved me that time, when we were only kids. I need to confirm this to him.

 

“Hey so the Date thing, be my date then. Okay.”

 

Yes, I agreed. A date, I’m not in the mood. I’m so hurt right now. But I had no choice.

 

“Eonjae?”

 

“The day after tomorrow. You see it’s Taeyang and Minzy’s Engagement Party. So I’m really doing a favor to you know.” Yes, he thought he’s doing a favor since I said I’m a big fan of Minzy. Taeyang and Minzy’s Engagement Party?

 

Aigoo. But this could be a blessing in disguise. I’ll go ask Taeyang myself if he really forgot about me.

 

“Of course.”

 

Somehow, Top looks excited.