Chapter III: Finally Found You

Gotta Find You. .

CHAPTER III: Finally Found You

 

 

GD’s POV

 

“Wait a minute! Where do you think we’re going! Let go of me!”, she said. She’s almost hurting me physically. Aish! So persistent!

 

“Calm down, will you??”

 

“How am I supposed to calm down. Let go of me!”, she said. I didn’t let go of her. We’re already in the parking lot and I saw my car. My fangirls are still following us. I gotta hurry.

 

“Hop in!”

 

DARA’s POV

 

He’s so damn fast that we reached his car in no time. But why the hell is he dragging me here? I don’t even know him! We met only twice.

 

OMG!!Don’t tell me he’s a kidnapper???

 

“Hop in!”he said to me powerfully that made me obey his more of a command. Who does he think he is?? A King, ordering me around?? Aigoo..

 

I noticed that his car is very elegant. He’s not a kidnapper. So what is he? He must be rich. He must be an idol! That’s why the fans followed him? Upon realization, I looked at him, just on time, he took off his mask.

 

I was frozen!

 

 Who wouldn’t when this man beside was the man my heart was denying. What the?? Did I just said DENY&HEART?? I told yah! Being with him is not good in the heart. IN MY HEART!!

 

“Yah!! Aren’t you the one who performed awhile ago in Inkigayo??” I pointed him  “You are… . .”  acting as if I don’t know him.. kkkk..

 

“G-dragon. . GD”, he said. There’s a disappointment in his voice, or just my imagination?

 

“Oh yeah! GD!.. So why again did you bring me here??”, I asked hoping  for something. And What is that something??

 

“Coz’ you look.. .. “ he looked at me. “Pitiful”, and a smirk formed in his lips. Again, that smirk!

 

“Pitiful?? ME?? And why was that??” It would have been better if you said BEAUTIFUL.

 

“Who would have known?? Ask yourself!”

 

“Aigoo! Mr. Kwon Ji Yong! Are you really asking for trouble??”, I’m really irritated with him now!

 

“Mr. Kwon Ji Yong??”, he said. “Mr. Kwon Ji Yong!!”, he repeated and looked at me and smiled! Such a devilish smile!

 

“Yes??What’s the matter??” he moved his face closer to mine. As in very close

 

“How did you know my real name if you don’t even know my stage name??”, he asked me without even moving.

 

I can’t stop looking at his lips. Such a delicious lips! I’m becoming a y because of him. ALERT!!

 

“Duh!! Who wouldn’t know?? I think everyone know your name.” But I just knew his name awhile ago, while I was in the comfort room, I searched his name.

 

“So you know me??”

 

“Of course Mr. Kwon Ji Yong!” Sh*t!! I cover my mouth realizing my stupidness. And move away.

 

“So why did you pretend you don’t know me?”, I’m so busted!!

 

“Hmmm..”searching for the right answer.

 

“Hmmm.. so what now stupid girl??” He imitate my hmmm..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

“Where am I?” This place is very unfamiliar place to me. This room is full of toys. Big and small. But even though this room Is full of toys, this doesn’t look like a kid’s room.

 

“Miss are you okay??”, that interrupt my thoughts. I looked at him, I was shocked. Once again we made an eye-to-eye contact. I feel like’s the world spinning. I felt dizzy again! I touch my head.

 

“Hey are you okay?”, he asked me.

 

“Nae. Kamsahamnida. By the way, where am I?What happened??”

 

 “You lost consciousness. Good thing I was there. You’re in my pad”

 

“Ahh.. Is that so?? Jeongmal kamsahamnida! But I really need to go. My unni must be worried now.”, I feel like melting just by his stares, gosh!!

 

 

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

“I’ll take you home. But before that, eat first. You must be hungry. The doctor said you lost consciousness because of restlessness.” She looked fragile that I need to take care of her. This was the first time I felt like needing to take care of someone I don’t know.

 

“No, thank you! I really need to go home now.”

 

“Seung Hyun hyung? Where are you? Are you in your room??”, I heard someone called me. Must be my cousin. I heard him knocking.

 

“Wait!”

 

“Wait Miss..??”

 

“Park Bom..”

 

“Wait Bom-ssi ,my cousin’s outside”I left her and went outside.

 

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

“Yo! What’s up??”, Top’s hyung.

 

“Just usual”

 

“Wanna go clubbing??”

 

“Ani. I can’t. Someone’s here.”

 

“What??A girl?? You brought a girl?? Whoahh!! That’s very unusual of yours. .” So he doesn’t bring girls here. Plus 3 points!! Kkkk..

 

“Aisht! I just helped her. She lost consciousness a while ago in SBS studio, that’s why I helped her.” Ouch! I was hurt! Wae??

 

“Maybe she’s faking it??” ME??FAKING IT?? You’re so dead!!

 

“Nope!”, plus 4 points!! Kkkk!! ;)

 

“How can you be so sure?? And why did you bring her here?? You should have brought her in the hospital!” You’re so gonna get it really later! But he has the point. Why did he bring me here??

 

“I just know it. And I don’t have time to the hospital.”

 

“Where is she?? Is she in your room??”

 

“Yep..”

 

“Now I really want to meet her!”I heard his footsteps. He must be on his way here. Now I will really kill him!! >; )

 

And then the door suddenly opened. Revealing Top’s cousin!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My world suddenly collapsed! Seeing his cousin!!

 

 

He looked terribly familiar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s him!! I found him!!

 

 

 

 

I finally found you Youngbae-ah.