Chapter 1: Santokki's Addiction

Gotta Find You. .

 

CHAPTER I : SANTOKKI’S ADDICTION!

 

BOM’S POV

 

“My God Bom! What was the fuss all about??!!”, my friend asked me, irritated by my action. I can’t blame her, you know that feeling when you just can’t stay calm, feeling nervous plus the excitement  equates to abnormality of actions.

 

“Aigoo..You know I’ve been away here for almost 15 years! And my parents wouldn’t even allow me to go here”, I explained.

 

“Yeah I know!” , Tokki said sarcastically.

 

“Hey I’m sorry if I’m acting this way” , I apologized. She really looks irritated.

     

“It’s not because of you unni! It’s just that. . there’s this guy at the airport while I was waiting for you at the waiting area since you went in the comfort room that time, I accidentally bumped into him and he got furious and nagged at me!”

 

“So what happened? I was speechless at that time and can’t say anything. I just stared at him. I was really shocked by his actions. Who would have thought that on my many years of absence here in Korea, on that faithful day, I encountered such a rude man.”, she complained. Well if I were her I would have smashed the guy to the floor and beat him to death. That’s how fierce I am. (hahaha) But in reality, I would probably do the same thing as hers.

 

“Ahh. .Is that so?  That’s okay unni just forget about him! Let’s just be happy, hengsho Tokki.”

 

Sandara Park is the name of my bestfriend. I call her Santokki or Tokki because she looks like a rabbit. In Korea, Santokki means a mountain rabbit. I didn’t actually ask her to accompany me here in Korea but she insisted on coming. She said that she can’t let me come alone in a strange place since I don’t know anyone here. But her true motive of coming here is because of her ULTIMATE FANTASY. Her beastly idols, Santokki’s addiction, the 2pm!

 

“I can’t unni! I’m so irritated with him! And when our eyes met, there’s something I felt. .”

 

“Something?? What is that something?”

 

“Nothing.. Must be rage. . Aigoo.. We better go. . ”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

There’s omething in his eyes that I can’t seem to forget. He’s wearing a mask that’s why I only saw his eyes. Of course I wouldn’t tell that to my unni. For sure she’ll tease me to death. Besides I’m here not just to accompany her but also to personally meet . . .  2PM!!!! I’m a Korean after all eventhough I was raised in America so naturally I love KPOP! And 2pm is my biggest addiction! Kkkkk..

 

 

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

My unni’s really pissed off with whoever that guy may be. Hours later we finally found an apartment just here In Seoul.

 

“Unni let’s go to Inkigayo!”, Dara said cheerfully.

“Bwa?Wae? Don’t you want to rest first?”, I said. I’m sooo tired, and my friend here is asking something that for sure she wouldn’t take no for an answer. Aish! “And I heard that you can’t easily enter the SBS studio.

 

“Unni I’m strong! Were strong! Right?? Kkkk”, she said again, cheerfully. Holding both of my hands. Putting on some aegyo.

 

“Aisht.. Arasso!! I bet 2pm is going to perform there that’s why you’re so itchy to go there.”

 

“kkkkkkk”, Dara just giggled.

 

“Aigoo.. Okay okay.. I’ll change first”.

     

Eversince 2pm performed in America, Dara became obsessed with them. Well they’re not just handsome! They’re a total performer, when I said performer, a total performer, they dance and sing charismatically, so I kinda understand my uuni.

 

 WAIT!!! What am I saying?? ERASE! ERASE! ERASE!! I shouldn’t like an idol!

 

 

Never!

 

 

Wae??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Because I don’t feel liking them. Besides I gotta find someone else so I don’t have spare time to satisfy my needs.

 

 

Don’t think green.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What I mean is I don’t have spare time to go loco admiring them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You don’t feel liking them???HAHAHAHA.. Let’s just see! *evil smirk*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“2pm! 2pm! 2pm! 2pm! 2pm!”, fans keep on cheering for their idols.  Tokki joins them on their fan chants. We were seated infront.

 

 

Oh my God! It’s so damn noisy here. I can’t even hear myself. All I can hear are different names of idols. I can’t believe I actually agreed to come here.

“Unni there’s Chansung and Taecyeon! And Wooyoung! And they’re all here! I’m so thankful I came with you here in Korea”, she said screaming and gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

 

 

After 2pm finished their performance it’s. .

 

 

“GDTOP!GDTOP!GDTOP!”

 

 GDTOP??

 

Yeah it’s GDTOP’s turn to perform. When I saw them I thought to myself, what a total opposites they are. The one is smaller and the other is taller. But there’s common to them. They’re both handsome in their own way. Well I don’t care.

 

     

DARA’S POV

     

“They’re so handsome! Oh my god! My heart is going to explode. When they took their shirt off, I almost melt and the crowd’s screaming wildly.

 

“2pm!2pm!2pm!2pm..” , I can’t stop cheering for them. Their performance was just so awesome!

 

After 2pm’s performance. .

 

“GDTOP! GDTOP! GDTOP! GDTOP! GDTOP!..”

     

GDTOP??

 

Oh the GD&TOP duo. So they’re next. I haven’t heard any song of them since I’m very busy with my 2pm oppa’s…kkkk..Just saying MY 2PM OPPA makes me giggle.

I was talking to my unni when the MC’s introduced GD&TOP. The crowd went crazy! More wildly than when 2pm’s onstage.

 

When I saw them I was shocked! I never thought that they’ll be this handsome. Then they start their performance.

 

…..

…..

 

What’s wrong with this one slim guy?Is he staring at me?? His eyes.. looks familiar. Where did I saw them??

 

…..

….

….

     

Did he just smirk??

 

… ..

….

 

Oh my GOD! My jaw dropped. He’s too cute! Wait a minute! What am I saying?? This is so wrong! Sorry 2pm oppas’ for I have sinned!

 

….

 

They left me speechless especially GD the slim one with an evil smirk that makes all girls gaga! Their performance was beyond 2pm! Here we go again! Please stop. Mianhae 2pm oppas’!

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

What am I doing here again??I’ve asked myself a thousand times. People here are crazy but seeing my unni happy makes me happy..SOMEHOW..

 

But wait! Why is she intently looking at GD?? Don’t ask me how I get to know his name. Fangirls here are crazy!

 

“GD”, did my friend just mutter GD?? Oh! Now not just 2pm! With that, I look at the stage..

 

 

Our eyes just meet! Top’s eyes and mine! He’s freaking me out! In what way?? One side of my brain asked. I don’t know , another answered.

 

  • Okay 1st chapter edited! Please anticipate for the other. Thank you. 90 degrees bow.