Hurt

Let Me Be Your Voice

'Good evening, Hyesung!' Eric grinned widely when I opened the door. When we walked towards the dining room, he said, 'I'm going out later on, so stay in the house okay'

*I always stay in the house*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

'Eric!' someone called Eric when he walked inside the restaurant. When he saw the specific figure that he know of, the handsome guy smiled and waved his hand.

'Am I late?' 

'You're always late!' the figure with red hair joked.

'Yah, Lee Minwoo!' 

'Hahaha, it's been awhile man... How was your new work? They said that family is a bit special' Minwoo asked. Minwoo is from New York and he finally came back after 4 months.

'The son specifically... He's mute' 

'Mute? Everyone is mute...'

'Not that kind of mute... The doesn't-want-to-talk mute' 

'Woah, what happened?' Eric told Minwoo everything from A to Z.

After the story, Minwoo nodded in understand. He eyed Eric intensely and said, 'You like him do you?' 

Eric choked on his water that he was drinking and looked at him in horror. Minwoo on the other hand just smirked.

'Please Eric... Don't give me that look, I won't buy it' Minwoo chuckled.

Eric's expression turned to normal and tried to act cool, 'How did you know?'

'When you talked about it, you look like the happiest guy on earth which I don't usually see that in you... Remember that you broke up with your girlfriend because you don't love her anymore when you realised your ual orientation changed'

Eric sighed, 'Even if I like him, doesn't mean he'll like me back... He barely talk and trust people... Plus, I don't think I'm at his standard' 

'Eyyy, hot dude like you people would die for okay... But of course, my Dongwan is so much hotter' Minwoo shrugged his shoulder.

Eric tsk at Minwoo's remarks. After they catch up with each other for 2 hours, Eric excused himself saying that it's getting late and that Hyesung would be bored.

'Wah, you really like him huh' 

'No... I LOVE him'

'Woah, that was unexpected coming from a guy who doesn't believe in love'

'Whatever Minwoo... I'm going' 

Before Eric went back home, he decided to buy a gift for Hyeusung. He wandered along the street and saw a cute keychain. He smiled at it and immediately bought it. While he was whistling happily towards his motorbike, he felt a dark aura following behind him. 

He pretended nothing happened and walked while changing his route. He went into an empty alley and when he turned around, his guess was right. There were two people glaring at him.

'What do you want?' Eric hissed.

'Nothing... I just want that mute prince of yours' the leader among the two said and took out a knife from his pocket.

Eric smirked as he thought that the guys in front of him didn't know that he is one of the best fighter and really good in martial arts. 

'Go. To. Hell.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric's POV

'Damn, he really knows how to fight' I hissed under his breath. I went to find the head of security, Mr Kim to tell him about it. 

'We need to have an emergency meeting with Duke and Duchess' I said after explaining what happened.

Mr Kim nodded in agreement and said that he will call them and they will meet them tonight at 9pm. 

While I was walking to my room, someone grabbed my arm gently making me jerked away and hissed in pain softly. Hyesung who was smiling at me suddenly looked at me confused and frowned when I looked back.

'Hyesungie... Hello there! What did you do today?' I asked and chuckled awkwardly.

He still frowned at me and ignored my question. I knew that look. He was asking me what was wrong.

'Sorry for jerking away just now... I was surprised... Hyesungie, can I talk to you later? I have to take a shower now' 

I asked him politely hoping that he wouldn't be upset. Hyesung just nodded making me relieved. I ruffled his hair gently and made my way to my room. I think the injury at my arm is getting worst so I need to treat it instantly.

'That bastard!' 

I cursed under my breath at the thugs I fought just now. One of them managed to slice my arm before I took them down. I opened my wardrobe and took out my clothes before getting into the shower. I glanced around in the room and cursed when I realised that there was no aid kit. I decided to take it right after I take my shower before Hyesung notice anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyesung's POV

When I heard Eric greeted home, I immediately rushed downstairs but I didn't see him nowhere. Maybe he went to the kitchen? So I went there and tried to look for him but he still wasn't there. So I thought that I'll just see him tonight.

When I was walking to my room, I saw Eric walking to his room as well. But the weird thing was he kept on limping slightly. But maybe my eyes fooled him.

I crept behind him and grabbed his arm gently. He suddenly jerked back and I heard he hissed in pain softly. I was stunned to see his reaction because Eric is that kind of guy who has good reflects. 

When he asked me what did I do today, I just ignored him and kept on looking at his arm. He chuckled awkwardly and asked for my permission to take a shower before we talked. I just nodded and looked at him making his way to his room. 

Then I saw something strange. There was blood at his shirt especially around his arm. My eyes widen when I knew what could happened. I rushed to the kitchen and found my maids. I wrote on my notepad and showed it to them.

[Aid kit now! Please] 

The maids quickly looked for it and I nodded as a thank you. I ran to Eric's room and slowly and quietly into his room. I heard the water splashing from the shower, so I guessed that he was showering. 

I decided to wait at the bed couch near the window while holding the aid kit tightly. I heard the door opened and saw him walking inside. My heart was thumping hard and I started blushing when I saw Eric with his black singlet with sweatpants.

He was so shocked when he looked at me, 'Oh God! Hyesungie, what are you doing here?' Eric asked and walked towards me.

I noticed that he put his towel around his upper chest, covering his arms because before he hung his towel on his shoulder. He didn't sit beside me instead, he just stood in front of him.

'S-Sit' 

'Ah? It's okay, I'm fine standing' he chuckled awkwardly. 

I glared at him and forced him to sit. He wanted to sit on my right so that his right arm would be blocked. But I quickly stood up and sat beside his right. My eyes were wide opened when I saw the badly wounded on Eric's arm. 

I slowly touched his wound with a shaking hand because that was the second time I saw something horrible ever since my brother's death. He hissed in pain quietly and I immediately jerked my hand away. Luckily I had my phone with my so I could asked him.

[What happened?]

'Nothing... I fell while on the way to home' 

[LIAR!!] 

Unknowingly I started sobbing and I could felt a warm hug hugging me. It was childish of me crying but I don't care. I hate to see someone I love hurt. 

'Don't cry Hyesungie, please... I was protecting my friend during we wandered around the streets' Eric explained and patted my hair gently.

I stopped crying and he pleaded his hands on my cheeks to wipe my tears, 'Can you treat my injury?' he smiled gently. I nodded. I didn't realise that he was looking at me smiling when I was treating his wound.

[Just be careful next time, please]

'I will, Hyesungie... Don't worry' Eric asked.

He then snapped his fingers and walked towards his locker. He came back and asked my to hold out my hand, so I did. He gave me a cute keychain and it made me smile instantly. I nodded as a sign of me liking it so much.

'You can put this at your phone' he suggested. My face lit up and took out my phone. After I put the keychain on the phone, I looked at it in awed.

[Thank you... I really like it!]

'I'm glad you do... It's getting late now Hyesungie, let me walk you to your room' Eric gestured and opened the door for me. I smiled and waved him goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I think we should put Mr Kim in charge for the time being... We can't take any risk'

'Yes, you're right... We'll be starting tomorrow'