My Mafia Lover

One-shots compilations.. :D

Pairing: Sesoo warning! swearing and mentions of violence and blood

Genre: Mafia Au Mpreg

Word Count: 3047

 

 

Life as a Mafia Boss is no easy task. Your life being endangered 24/7 in the clock, the constant bloodshed and problems uprising that accompanies the dangerous and horrifying job. But Oh Sehun is not afraid of this kind of life, being introduced to mafia life the day he was born, fate has already chained him to this path. In his blood runs the blood of notorious and fearsome Mafia leaders, it can be traced to his grandfather who founded their group, who handed it to his son, his father and then his father passed it onto him. At the early age of 22 he's already handling the largest and most powerful mafia in all of south korea.

 

 

Do Kyungsoo was making his way home from his university, it was really dark and only him walking the path alone. He got out of the university really late because of his night classes and also because of some extra curricular activities that he had to finnish, he's so tired and just can't wait to fall face down to his soft and warm bed. But suddenly in the dead of the quiet night was interrupted when he heard a gunshot from a distance, followed by a car zooming pass him on the road. He instantly called 9-11 and told of the incident, he continued walking when he saw a man on the street holding his shoulder and looking very much in pain. He run towards the guy and kneeled beside him "Are you okay sir?!"

 

 

 

" no! Them cowardly s ing took a cheap-shot when they know I was alone!" The man uttered in a deep and slightly hoarse voice. Only then did Kyungsoo saw the man's heavily bleeding shoulder-blade "Sir your shoulder's been shot, you got to go to the hospital!" He suggested while trying to help the man stand up. "I already called 9-11 so don't worry" he added. 

 

 

Sehun was really in pain right now. 'I'll ing kill them bastards!' He thought "No! Just take me away from here before the ing cops arrive, I already have tons of problem because of those piece of s!" He angrily muttered towards the stranger. The guy was a short guy only around his age if he would guess, he has a mop of brown hair, but Sehun can't see his face because of his angle. 

 

 

 

"But sir, you have to report this to the authorities so whoever did this will be punished and caught." Kyungsoo reasoned with the injured man. "You also need to be treated before you loose many blood because of your wound." He took a look at the stranger to find a attractive looking face, sharp pointed nose, thin lips, expressive eyes and jet black hair. Kyungsoo thinks the guy is in his early twenties because of his youthful appearance. 

 

 

"I already said I don't want to go to a hospital god damn it! Just get me out of here!" Sehun practically growls at the boy. He's really in so much pain right now and he's starting to feel a little lightheaded. The guy finally helps him walk away from the place and has to practically drag him to only hell knows where. After some time they finally arrived at a one story house and the boy helps him lay on a couch. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo contemplates if bringing the stranger to his house was a smart idea. But the guy doesn't want to go to a hospital for pete's sake! So the best place that came to his mind was his small house. "Sir just continue applying pressure to your wound, I'll go find my 1st aid kit." He explains to the guy, before going to his room and getting his 1st aid kit. He returns to his living room and immediately tend to the injured stranger, "Sir you need to take your shirt off so I can properly clean and treat your wound." The stranger just grunts and begins ing his rather expensive looking black long sleeved shirt. When he finally opened and taken off his clothes Kyungsoo can't help blushing because of the guys strong and y looking body, the guy's body was covered with different tattoos, with shaking hands Kyungsoo opens his kit and takes out the necessary things he needs. He first looks at how bad the wound is and letting out a sigh of relief when it was not deep, but none the less the wound is still bleeding so he sprays some anti-septic on the wound, hearing the latter let out a hiss of pain he muttered a low 'sorry' before continuing the task at hand. After cleaning and treating the wound he wrapped some gauze around the guys shoulder. "There all done." He announced and gathered his things back to his room. He got some water and painkillers on his way back to the guy laying on his couch, "Here sir this will help with the pain." He proceeded to give the items to the latter. 

 

 

 

Sehun takes the pills in his mouth and rinses them down with the water. "Thank you for helping me by the way." He muttered while looking at the guy who helped him with his wound "My name is Oh Sehun." He introduced himself. 

 

 

 

"Your welcome Sehun-ssi, I am Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo also introduced himself "Are you hungry Sehun-ssi?" The former asked while going towards his kitchen. He heard a simple 'no', so he just decided to eat by himself, after he ate he went back to his living room. He found no one in his living, 'he must have left' he thought and shrugged his shoulders, he let out a loud yawn only realizing his tiredness. He washed up on his bathroom then finally went to sleep.

 

 

 

Once Sehun finally arrived at their base. He was instantly greeted by the sight of a hyper ventilating yoda a.k.a Park Chanyeol "What happened to you?" He raised an eyebrow at the poor man's state of mind. The latter just glared at him and he shrugged, the guy was always weird and he can't change that. 

 

 

"What happened to me?! The real question is what ing happened to your skinny ! I told you to always tell me to where the your going so I can ing go with you! But noo your just a ing hard headed bastard!" The big eared giant rants at him while literally throwing daggers at him. 

 

 

 

He gave the guy an amused smirk, causing the latter to further more be irritated with him. "Easy there mother, I'm fine just shot but none the less alive. Which reminds me get those bastards heads on my desk tomorrow and also research some information about someone named Do Kyungsoo."

He ordered before continuing his towards his room to finally have some much needed rest. He heard the guy grumble about something before finally closing his door. Tomorrow morning his right hand man Chanyeol tells him that his assaulter has been caught and is currently imprisoned on their torture room. The latter also told him every details he found out about Do Kyungsoo. "Good, do I have some thing important coming up later this day?" He asks him. 

 

 

"Well you're pretty much free this day so do whatever you want man!" Chanyeol shrugs, then later adds "Just tell me where you're going beforehand ." Doing his signature glare at Sehun. 

 

 

"Yeah whatever mother, I'm just planning on visiting someone later." He waves off the the giant man before going to the torture room and getting his sweet and bloody revenge. After washing his bloody hands Sehun decided to get ready for his surprise visit. 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was finally allowed to eat. Thanks to the lunch bell as he walks side by side with his friend/classmate. When they made it out of the school building Kyungsoo is weirded out because of the flock of students looking at something. He doesn't pay much attention to them and just continue going his way, when he heard a deep masculine voice call out his full name. He stops on his tracks and turns around to find Sehun, leaning against his black jaguar. The guy was dressed in a all black suite and his black hair styled, he was also wearing a long chained earring on his left ear. His friend can't help but to ask who was the guy, he just answers with a 'someone I met' before approaching the mafia lord. "What are you doing here Sehun-ssi?" He asks with his brows slightly raised, he also glared at the nosy people watching them like some kind of movie, causing them to quickly go away afraid of the danger that can happen to them. 

 

 

 

Sehun can help the impressed smirk on his lips, 'Hm this guy is quite interesting.' he thought to himself. "Well hello to you to Kyungsoo." He chuckled at the guy's somewhat lack of greetings. 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo frowns at the Sehun's teasing "Whatever now answer me! What are you doing here? And how did you even know where's my school? Are you some kind of stalker?" He throws question after question at the tall guy, crossing his arms and demanding answers. 

 

 

 

 

Sehun chuckled at the boy's irritated voice "Easy there bambi, what is this a game of twenty questions?" He further teased the short guy causing him to receive a death glare, he smirked at Kyungsoo's response.

 

 

 

"I don't have time for this kind of stupidity. So if you'd excuse me goodbye you !" He says before walking away, but not before looking back and saying "And another thing head the name's Kyungsoo not Bambi!" the he finally walks away.

 

 

 

Sehun takes hold of the others arm "Nope you ain't going nowhere midget, unless that somewhere is with me." He the proceeds to take a very unwilling Kyungsoo inside his car. "Don't forget to put your seatbelt on darling!" He grins mischievously, before accelerating his car. He took Kyungsoo to one of their many owned restaurants, where he continued to tease and make fun of the easily angered boy. 

 

 

 

Months have passed and Sehun is still pestering Kyungsoo to no end. The bastard just doesn't know the word back off, he has accomplished to angering and irritating Kyungsoo to no end. But despite his mischievous nature he has also made Kyungsoo fall for him little by little, surprising as it seems the guy had his sweet and adorable moments. One time he tried to impress Kyungsoo with some homemade dish, only to make the food look like alien barf on a plate, but what's worse than it's appearance is it's taste, but he did earn himself some points for the effort. There is also this one time when he bought Kyungsoo their puppy kyung-kyung, that earned him some major points on Kyungsoo. And Kyungsoo's favorite memory is of them just star gazing on Sehun's rooftop talking about anything and everything, their hands intertwined. When they woke up the next morning they shared their first ever kiss. The following months the pair decided the get married, they were wed in California in a simple yet elegant wedding. If you think after that they had a happily ever after, well let's just say fate had other plans for them. Sehun was almost killed at a turf war against an enemy group he was shot near his heart, thankfully the bullet miss it's target. Kyungsoo almost had a heart attack when he heard the bad news, he hurriedly went to Sehun, when Sehun finally woken up after surgery, Kyungsoo wouldn't stop crying and begging his husband to just forget about his mafia and leave with him. They could start a peaceful life away from South Korea just them and their soon to be born sons, but before Kyungsoo can get towards their unborn children, Sehun has already cut him off saying that he won't leave his group, because his family has been the one and only people who can lead the mafia. With the voice of finality Kyungsoo didn't argue anymore he just nodded his head and let his spouse rest and recover.

 

 

 

 

Years have passed and Kyungsoo is no longer in korea, the day after his discussion with Sehun he decided to just leave the country. It wasn't an easy decision for he loved Sehun very much, but for the safety of their unborn children he had to up his fear and take a leap of courage. He's now living in a medium sized house just perfect for him and his two boys, named Alex and Andrew. He's now working as a doctor at a hospital on San Diego, CA. And is also now known as Dr. Michael Do, he got his english name from his favorite singer.

 

 

 

"Pops, you got a phone call from someone named Chanyeol." His oldest Andrew told him when he got home from work.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo freezes after hearing that name "W-What did he want buddy?" He asks his son now stuttering because of his nervousness.

 

 

 

"Uhm I didn't understand much because it's in korean. But what I did understant is 'Get ready Sehun's found you' thats it." The 12 year old boy told his father. "Pops is Sehun our other Dad?" The boy decided to asks fidgeting with his fingers. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo hesitated at first, but eventually he sighed and decided to come out clean to his children "Okay before I tell you, go get Alex first. He needs to also hear this." Andrew stands and go fetch his twin brother, after a few minutes the pair comes back. Alex was giving him a confused look "Okay buddies I think it's time for you to finally know about what really happened to me and your other dad." He begins telling his children the whole story of his past, leaving out the part about Sehun being a Mafia leader.

 

 

 

"So when's Dad going to come, Pops?" Alex was the first to break the silence after hearing his father's past. 

 

 

 

"I don't know baby, I guess we'll cross the bridge when we get there. But, for now let's eat dinner, and then you guys go to sleep you have school tomorrow." Kyungsoo says then proceeds to going to the dinning room and preparing their dinner. 

 

 

 

Sehun finally arrived at America after his long flight from South Korea, after so many years he can finally see and hold his husband again. After Kyungsoo left, Sehun was a mess he drank all day and night he let himself go. Thankfully Chanyeol had his back and whipped him into shape again, no kidding Chanyeol actually whipped him after getting tired of his pity party, saying that whatever Kyungsoo's reason for leaving is only hell knows what? But, He wouldn't know if he just wallowed in self guilt. So he learned to raise himself  again and do a ing wild goose hunt to find his missing spouse. And now he finally hit the jackpot, his got to give it to Kyungsoo he would never guessed he'll find him here. His ride arrives and they waste no time going to his husbands house, 'I'm on my way Kyungsoo just you ing wait baby' he thought while lighting up his cigarette. When he arrived at his destination he can't help the feeling of anticipation building up inside him, he stares at the medium sized house at first. After releasing the breath he was holding, Sehun finally opened his car's door and walks towards the house, he rang the doorbell twice before the door was opened by a boy. 

 

 

 

Andrew opened their house's door to see who was ringing their doorbell, only to see a tall man was there "What can I help you with sir?" The boy asks the stranger. 

 

 

 

Sehun can't help looking at the boy closely, because he was a splitting image of Sehun when he was younger. He just stands and keep looking at the boy, before he hears a gasps of air behind his back. 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo couldn't help the gasps of air leaving his body when he saw his husband at his frontdoor looking closely at their son. Sehun turns around and saw him, they just have a starring match with each other. Until Sehun broke their stare and walked towards him and gave him a bone-crushing hug, he feels Sehun's smile as he returns the hug. Sehun releases him from his arms only to caught his lips with his, the kiss was passionate and full of longing and un-ending love.  They were interrupted by their sons' eews and yuck, so Kyungsoo lets go of Sehun and looks at their sona sternly. "You guys just have to ruin the moment don't ya?" 

 

 

 

The twins laugh at their Pops remark "Sorry about that Pops, but I think you guys have to continue your grand reunion inside. Before the neighbors  decided to complain of too much PDA." Alex jokes, Andrew nods in agreement. 

 

 

 

 

"What did they say babe?" Sehun asks his husband wrapping his arms around the shorter man's shoulder. Sehun's english vocabulary is limiter to only a few words mainly and you. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo remembered Sehun's terrible english skills so he translates their sons words "They said we get inside the house now." He explains to his husband. 

 

 

 

Alex and Andrew just looks alternately between their parents not understanding the flurry of Korean words leaving their mouths. "Pops come on!" Alex finally says, him getting impatient.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sighs at their son's impatience and just leads Sehun inside their house. Once they're seated in the leaving room Kyungsoo introduces their kids to their Dad. "Alex, Andrew why don't you introduce yourselves to your Dad, in korean please. Your dad isn't to familiar with english." When the two boys were done, it was Sehun's turn. Then after that the family of four had their first dinner as a whole and complete family, the boys told stories to their Dad as their Pops translates for them. 

 

 

 

 

Later that night the two boys were laying in their bed "Hey Andrew, I don't know if I should be happy for Pops and Dad, or be traumatized of them having in the next room." 

 

 

 

The End.