Blank Space

One-shots compilations.. :D

When Jaehwan first met Kyungsoo, he thought the guy was an angel sent from heaven. He has ivory coloured skin, ash black hair that was soft as feathers, a set of lush pink lips, sets of twinkling white set of theeth that every dentists is proud of and lastly, a hearth-shapped smile that was worth to die for. But, what he didn't expect was a devil lying beneath the perfect façade. The innocent lamb was slowly turning into a dangerous wolf.

 

 

"Jaehwan-ah, please stay still so I can paint you perfectly. Just to remind you, it's not easy to paint a portrait of a man who always moves every 3 second." Kyungsoo scolds him, still focusing on his masterpiece. Palettes of colors splashing on the canvas, a dashing man is rather evident on the tarpaulin. Brush there and another shade of black there and finally the art was done.

 

 

"Kyungie~ Can I have a look, please?" Jaehwan pleads, his bottom lip jutting out to somewhat look cute. When Kyungsoo gave him an affirmative nod, he smiled as a thank you and walked to where the canvas was located. Once he saw the artpiece he was no longer surprised, as it wasn't the first time Kyungsoo used him as a model on his drawings, but that doesn't mean that he is not impressed of Kyungsoo's talent. "Wow Soo-ah it's another perfect one, great job!" He compliments, giving a two thumbs up.

 

 

"Thank you for the compliment hyung, so if you excuse me I still have to hang this one up on the hallway." Kyungsoo excuses himself, already carrying the said object on one arm and opening the room's door and finally exits the room. What Jaehwan didn't know, that the place Kyungsoo was saying is a hallway where all of Kyungsoo's past victims can be spotted. But that's Kyungsoo's little secret to hide.

 

 

The next couple of days Kyungsoo and Jaehwan where enjoying their time as couple. Enjoying walking the dogs, taking horseback rides, all the sweet little time was enjoyed very much. Then, there was the garden incident, the day started rather normally, Kyungsoo and Jaehwan were strolling in the park nearby, Kyungsoo finding a tree and carving their name on the bark. Later, they headed to the bungalow that was in the middle of the mansion's garden where they shared a kiss. So Jaehwan wasn't expecting trouble speeding his way, but bad luck for him, because faith was rather cruel for him. They were having a picnic on the garden, Kyungsoo was laying on the mat while his head was on Jaehwan's thigh, while he was eating the candies that were served on the mat.

 

 

Jaehwan was just texting not paying much attention to anything else, his biggest mistake to make. Kyungsoo rose from his position and took short glances on both Jaehwan and his phone before finally leaving, Jaehwan followed not long after. Calling Kyungsoo's name but, all he had for response were the cold shoulders. They arrived at the library when Kyungsoo suddenly exploded on him, screaming on him, acussing him, crying, pushing him. "Hey Kyungsoo, what's your problem huh?! Oh my God!"

 

 

"Who is she huh, are you trying to play with me around?! Are you finally getting tired of me Jaehwan, that you can't wait to leave as soon as you can?! Then go ahead!" Kyungsoo raged, he was still screaming at him, still pushing him, crying and thrashing things he can hold with his hand. Suddenly he throws the flower vase at Jaehwan, then holds the latter's face with his two hands. "Well let me tell you, I'm a nightmare dressed as daydream." with that said, Kyungsoo left him.

 

 

The next day Jaehwan was missing his phone, looking for it he found it in Kyungsoo's hands. The latter standing by the fountain, Jaehwan gave him a look of disbelief, then Kyungsoo drops his phone on the fountain. Faking to be surprised, then immidietly left after doing his deed for the day.

 

 

Kyungsoo was on the way to the hallway where he hanged all the portraits of his victims, knife in hand. When he finally saw Jaehwan's he slashed up the canvas, giving the portrait big ugly cuts, repeating the process he had done so many times before. Before leaving the hallway. Next he did was going to their bedroom and ruining Jaehwan's clothes.

 

 

When Jaehwan was finally done taking his shower, he left the bathroom and walked to the bed. Where his clothes was neatly folded, when he finished putting it on, he discovered that the chest area was cut open, then his slacks suddenly tore to half. His other button-up shirt was also scissored, when he found some decent clothes to wear he went to find the coulprit. When he was outside the mansion, he heard Kyungsoo calling his name, when he looked up he saw that Kyungsoo was standing at their room's balcony setting his clothes on fire and throwing it to the ground. He went inside the mansion again, and finally discovered Kyungsoo's big secret. Hallway that was covered with many portraits of guys, as he walks further along the hallway he found his portrait. And just like the other portraits it was ruined and slashed. Without further thinking, he immidietly left the mansion, but even before he can get to his car, Kyungsoo was already there. Holding a golf club and trashing his car, he tried to stop it, but in the end he ultimately failed.

 

 

Not long after Jaehwan, there was a car parked infront of the mansion. The Guy walked to the front and knocked on the doors. "Hello Chanyeol-ssi, please come in!" Kyungsoo greets him, smirk hidden by turning around. -END-

Author's Note: So yeah, I based this on TayTay's new single 'Blank Space.' I Just loved the music video~ So enjoy!! and if you have a request you know what to do~ ;)