Krisoo

One-shots compilations.. :D

Pairing: Krisoo son! Luhan 
Genre: Historical AU
Word Count: 1,476

Do Kyungsoo is currently the empress of one of the most powerful dynasty in the world, the great China. He hates his position in the palace, so he just wears common clothing and do some of the chores in the palace. He's just there as a decoration for the emperor anyway, just there to be the example of the perfect partner. He was forced into this situation, his family was the former head of the palace back in Korea, so when the news came out that the Emperor was looking for a future empress to be, they sent their son to China. After sometime at the palace the emperor notices the young Do and instantly felt an attraction towards him, which now leads to his current situation.


"Sire the emperor wishes your companionship on his room." One of the palace servants announces.


"Alright, I'll go on my way as soon as I finish my duties here in the kitchen." Kyungsoo answers, he was currently cooking some food in the palace kitchen. He likes cooking very much, and it's a good way to show his skills in such activity.


"Sire the emperor would very much like if you came this instant, as we know he is not a very patient person." The particular servant reminds him. 


So our empress Do takes off on his way he passes the garden on his way and stops for a while to check on his plants current situation. Then he proceeds to continue his way towards the emperor's room, when he arrived one of the servants announces his arrival. Then he went inside the emperor's room. "Good morning my liege, why do you wish my company?" He asks as soon as he takes his seat in one of the mats in the room. 

"My empress, I wish to discuss a certain topic with you." Emperor Wu aswers, Emperor Wu Yifan has been the emperor for quite a while now. He was crowned when his father died on his 16th birthday. He was now 23 and had grown to be a great leader. 


"Oh, what is that topic your highness?" Kyungsoo asks.


"Empress I have been thinking that it's already time for us to finally bear a child. My youth is not forever." The emperor answers him, holding his hands and kissing each finger softly. 

 

"If that is what the emperor wants, I am not of position to deny such request." Kyungsoo smiles at the emperor. But he was not completely agreeing with the emperor's decision, the reason is that he does not love the emperor. And he knows that the emperor does not love him too. The emperor pats the spot beside his bed, and Kyungsoo stands and goes to sit beside him. Yifan proceeds to take off his clothing, kissing his shoulder blades and then finally laying him on the matress.


After years have passed, Kyungsoo was no longer in the palace. As soon as he gave birth to the emperor's son he was thrown away to this province. News have been circulating that he died giving birth to the prince, but thats just to cover up the truth. There was also a new empress in the palace, if he is not mistaken it's the emperor's secret lover Huang Zitao. He just wish that his son Luhan is okay, but he knows as the first born son and the crowned price, he was more than being treated well. 


Meanwhile on the palace the crowned prince Luhan was on the palace archives, he likes reading about stuff and discovering new information about the world around him. He was told that his biological mother has died because of his birth, so he tries to find some information about the late Empress Do Kyungsoo. You see when he was younger he was always asking about where his true parent was, his caretaker Xiumin was always saying that they do not know where the old empress was, the only information they know is that the empress is dead. But as he is now older he just can't settle just not knowing the truth, his father has told him that the union between him and his mother, was for mere political reason and that they don't love each other. As he was taking out some scrolls, a particular one caught his eye. It was placed well hidden behind sight but none the less Luhan found it, he took out the scroll and opened it. Written on the scroll was his parent's name and that the said person was very much alive and was at a province very much far away from where the palace was located. He was so happy that he finally found out that his mother was alive, and to add to that he now knew where he is now. So he picked up the scroll and left the archives, he then went to go look for his father at the palace's main chamber. When he arrived he greeted his father "Good day Emperor." 


"Good day to you too, what brings you here my son?" The emperor asks at his seat at the middle of the room. 

 

"Your highness I wish to take trip to a particular province, if you would permit my derparture." The prince explains. 


"Why do you suddenly want to take a trip my son?" The emperor further asks, looking at the prince skeptically. 

 

"I just wish to know how our subjects' condition on that province sire, as that province is quite far from the palace." Luhan easily answers. 


"Hmm, you are right my prince. So as the emperor and your father, I give you my permission to your request." Yifan finally agreed to his son. 


"Thank you Father, I shall pack the necessary things for my trip and be on my way." Luhan bows, and left the emperor's chamber. He went to his room and got all the things and equipment he shall be needing for his long journey. He went to the palace stables and fetched his horse and started his long ride towards his mother's location. 

 


Kyungsoo was doing his usual chores at his small hut on his farm. You see Kyungsoo is now only a farmer and lives by selling his crops or sometimes eating them himself, he likes this life better than the one he had on the palace. Sure at first he was striving just to survive at this province, as he was born as an elite person. But as time has passed he slowly but steadily got the hang of living in the province, he learned how to grow crops and learned how to farm. As he finished scrubbing his floor he heard the sound of horse hooves outside his home, so he wiped the sweat on his forehead and took a look outside. When he peeked at his door he was welcomed by the sight of a young man wearing expensive clothing riding on a well cared for horse. 'Must be one of the palace guards rounding about for the monthly taxes.' He thought.

 

When Luhan finally arrived at his destination, he asked the villagers of anyone of them knew where Do Kyungsoo was currently receding, and luck was on his side for he instantly got the information. He was told that his parent was at a small hut with a farm just at the end of the village, so with no delay he set on his track. When he finally found the said hut he saw a middle aged man with owl like eyes, snow white complexion and a set of coal hair. He was wearing typical tattered clothes of the commoners around the village "Are you Do Kyungsoo?" He finally asks the stranger. 

 

"Yes that would be me sir, do I have something that you need of sir?" The man politely answers, looking at him closely. 

 

Luhan got off his horse, and walked towards where Kyungsoo is standing. The latter was watching him nervously, as if the prince was going to harm him. When they were finally standing in front of each other, Luhan embraced his long lost parent, Crying because of happiness.

 

Kyungsoo was surprised when the stranger suddenly enveloped him in a hug and the cried. His eyes grew in size and he stiffens at the man's hold. But none the less he patted the boy's back. "May I ask why are you crying?"

 

Luhan sniffles and says "I've finally found you, after so many years I found you Mama!"

 

Kyungsoo was surprised by the boy's words he held the boy an arms length away and looked at him "Luhan, Are you really my son?" He questioned him. The latter nodded as answer, so Kyungsoo hugged him again "My son, I have finally seen my son." He cried.


                     ~fin~