Surprise!

One-shots compilations.. :D

 

Paring: Baeksoo past! Sesoo

Genre: Highschool AU

Word count: 1,390 words

 

Flashback

Kyungsoo was very excited to go to his school this morning, because he was picked to do a special performance for the morning program. He practiced for about a week or so just to get his act perfect, so without much delay he packed up his things and went his way. Before leaving his home he locked up his door and said goodbye to his pet dog 'Bruno' which he named after his favorite english singer. The distance between his house and the school is quite far, so he has to take the bus, he walked to the nearest bus shed and waited for his transportation to arrive. He brought out his phone and messaged his bestfriend

 

 

Hey Sehun! Good morning! :))) 

 

 

Morning hyung! Goodluck on your performance today! Im gonna cheer the loudest for you! -Hunnie

 

 

Thanks hun! Im on the way to school right now do see you there. 

 

 

Okay hyung. Stay safe, see you later, annyeong~ -Hunnie

 

 

Just in time Kyungsoo pocketed his phone the bus arrived so he went onboard and looked for a seat, he found the perfect spot near the window, two rows behind the bus' door. He laid his bag on his lap and took out the book he was currently reading, starts to read on where he last stopped. He was so immersed on the book that he didn't notice he already passed his destination, only when he finished the chapter did he realized his bad luck. " just my ing luck!" He cursed and hurriedly stopped the bus and got out, he was a good meter away from his school, he checked his watch and it was only 20 mins. before the program starts so he run as fast as his legs can carry him. When he arrived on the school's entrance he was sweating bullets and panting hard from exhaustion, he went to the nearest boys room and splashed his face with cold water just to freshen up his appearance. "Please God, help me with my performance this day. Don't let me embarrass myself in front of the whole student body!" He silently prayed, he took one final look on his reflection on the mirror before muttering 'Fighting Do Kyungsoo!' And went on his way, just after he got out of the restroom he bumped into somebody, causing him to stop on his tracks and look at the latter 'Just my luck!' He thinks. 

 

 

"Hey are you ing blind?! Can't you see there is a person in front of you, you loser?" Byun Baekhyun says. Well lets introduce the said boy. Byun Baekhyun 17 years old./ junior and lastly Kyungsoo's bully for the last 5 years. 

 

 

"Im so sorry, please just let me pass. I just really need to be on the auditorium really quick!" Kyungsoo says in one quick breath. Passing the boy, and quickly running to his real destionation. He takes a glance on his watch and turns slightly back  to look on his bully's reaction. Only to see the said guy's face was all red and was glaring lasers at him. He gulps but still continued on his way none the less. Our boy in distress has finally arrived on the school auditorium and hurriedly went to the backstage to await his chance to perform, the excitement he was feeling this morning was replaced by fear and anxiousness. He sees Sehun on the front row of the stage and waves at him, where the latter mirrors his gesture 'Go get 'em hyung!' Sehun mouths to him.  He chuckles at his friend's words but he nods as a signal of agreement. When the principal was finally over with his opening announcements, the music starts to play. Kyungsoo lets out a big breath of air and takes his position on the centre of the stage. He takes the microphone and start to sing his song, he glided to each words effortlessly and the whole school was only paying attention to the singer, in other words him. When he finishes his performance the students where still in awe because of Kyungsoo's voice, but after a few moments have passed, loud sounds of applauses and cheers can be heard inside the facility. Kyungsoo was very thankful that the performance went smoothly, so he said his appreciation to the crowd, takes his final bow and leaves the stage. He went to Sehun's side where he was instantly developed with a hug by the younger teen. 

 

 

"Im so proud of you hyung, you were perfect out there." Sehun compliments him while still very much hugging him.

 

 

"Thanks Hun, I really appreciate that your always supporting me." He smiled after he pulled back from their hug, he proceeded to stand on his toes and gave Sehun a kiss on the lips. Which the latter quickly replied. But what they didn't know was someone is watching them from the beggining. The said person smirks 'Well looks like I'm going to have fun breaking them appart.' 

 

 

Days have passed since Kyungsoo's performance, him and Sehun are still an item, doing typical couple stuffs like going to dates, talking on the phone till 3 in the morning, holding hands and stealing kisses when no one's looking at them. But someone has been spying on them and slowly devising his plan. 

 

 

 

 

Hey hyung go ahead without me. I still have something to do later. -Hunnie

 

 

Oh! Okay stay safe hunnie!

 

 

Okay -Hunnie

 

 

Sehun's been acting weird these past few days towards Kyungsoo, he was no longer sweet and caring towards him. He's always making excuses to leave Kyungsoo alone, Kyungsoo cant find a good reason why Sehun is acting this way towards him? But one thing is for sure he's going to find out why. 

 

 

"Sehun please tell me the truth, why are you suddenly acting cold towards me? Have I done something wrong, or is there a problem between us that I'm not conscious of? If that so please tell me so we can fix it." Kyungsoo pleads while confronting Sehun on their bedroom. 

 

 

"There is no problem hyung, its just that I really have been busy these couple of days. So I'm sorry if you're feeling that way." Sehun answers Soo's questions, but he cant stare directly at Kyungsoo. 

 

 

"Okay Hunnie, I believe you." 

 

 

As another day passed Kyungsoo was once again left alone by Sehun, when he received a picture with a message attached to it. 'Do you know this lovely couple?' Says to it the said picture was of a girl and surprisingly Sehun. Them in the theatre holding hands. Embraced in each others arms in the park. And many more with them in intimate positions. Kyungsoo has finally received an answer to why Sehun has been acting differently. He hears his heart slowly falling and finally breaking to a million pieces. He cant cry, so he just got his things on his and Sehun's shared apartment and finally closing the door to their failed relationship. 

 

Present day

Kyungsoo had been a senior for quite the time now so he finally settled on his hectic schedule. He had been avoiding making contact with Sehun, since he walked out on their once shared apartment. He had also moved on since then, he actually has a boyfriend now someone who he really never thought of having a relationship with. The said person was actually laying with him on their bed, their skins touching because of their ness. He looks up to the boy's face and traces his facial features from his soft brown hair, alluring almond shaped eyes, his well shaped nose and finally his thin lips. He didn't notice the guy is actually awake and has been watching him. 

 

"Good Morning babe!" The latter smirks because of kyungsoo's blushing face.

 

 

"Good morning hyung!" He greets back and adjust himself to kiss his boyfriend's lips. In which the latter very much welcomes, Baek his lower lip asking for entrance, he opens his mouth and was assaulted by Baek's skillful appendage. He moans at Baekhyun's mouth and pushes the latter away and settled to lean their forheads. "I love you!" He breaths out

 

 

"I love you too Babe!" Baek says and proceed to peck Soo's lips again and again. Causing the latter to giggle at his actions.