Gravity

One-shots compilations.. :D

Kyungsoo is trapped, he loves Jongdae very much, but he can't stay away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun for Kyungsoo is like some kind of addiction, the more you stay away from it, the more your body wants it. And everytime he taste it he just can't get enough. He can't just can't get rid of the spell Baekhyun has casted on him, no matter how hard he tries.

 

 

Chen or Jongdae that's the name of Kyungsoo's current boyfriend, he's very nice and is true gentleman. He always makes Kyungsoo smile, he's very charismatic and funny, very sweet and loving, when you asks Kyungsoo how is a relationship with one of the most known singer on Korea? His answer is very simple, their relationship is filled with tenderness, slow songs and sweet kisses.

 

 

If Jongdae is very sweet and cheerful, Baekhyun is the complete opposite of him. Cold personality, very rude and is quite full of himself. He always makes Kyungsoo annoyed with his rude comments and always teases the latter to no end. But, if Kyungsoo will describe how is it like to be with one of the most famous model in Korea, well he'll say it's very exciting, fun, and unlike Jongdae, Baekhyun's kisses are hot and passionate.

 

 

Kyungsoo knows Jongdae will find out his unfaithfulness to him sooner or later, but he just can't say no to Baekhyun no matter hard he tries. He tried many times before, but even the simplest touch from Baek, will have him melt like popsicle on a hot summer's day. He knows it's wrong to lie to Jongdae, his conscience won't leave him alone for it because of that. He knows he has ended his ralationship with Baekhyun, but the guy just have a certain hold on him.

 

 

 

You have to stop this Kyungsoo, you don't want to hurt Jongdae! His mind always tells him everytime his with Jongdae. Everytime Jongdae holds his hands when their eating outside, Kyungsoo can't help feel even more guiltier than he already has. Everytime Jongdae kisses him, he can't help think how it's the same pair of lips Baekhyun has kissed everytime they see each other. Everytime he meets up with Baekhyun he just want say to him that, set me free, leave me be I don't wanto fall another moment into your gravity. But, he always forget his words when Baekhyun kisses him.

 

 

 

He's very happy now that he has Jongdae. Baekhyun will get his body, but Jongdae will always be holding Kyungsoo's hearth. Kyungsoo will return to Jongdae, Baekhyun can't keep on hold to him forever. But, as if of now Kyungsoo is standing outside Baekhyun's flat. Waiting for the other to open his door. -End-