I heart U Doc

One-shots compilations.. :D

Pairing: Chansoo
Genre: Medical AU(Fluff)
Word count: 1,255


Kyungsoo was currently doing his daily rounds of check up inside the Hospital. He want inside each room to see if every one of the patients are doing fine, he stopped at a particular room where one of his colleagues was currently talking to the patient inside the room. He was just watching the scene before him. 


"Hi Jongdae, how are you feeling right now?" Doctor Park Chanyeol asks his young patient, smiling brightly at the boy. 

 

"I'm feeling great hyung! Thanks to you and all the nurses that are taking care of me." The 14 year old answers, returning the doctor's smile. You see Jongdae just went under surgery because of a broken bone, the teen had an accident where he was hit by a car. Good thing the driver quickly helped him and brought him to the hospital as soon as possible, he had a few broken ribs and a broken leg, a few cuts at his face, but he's okay now after the surgery.


"That's good to hear champ, just listen to what the other nurses and doctors says to you. And you'll be out of here in records time." The doctor ruffles the teenager's hair. The latter just grumbles at the side, but he laughs none the less. "I'll leave now Dae, please rest so you can continue recovering." The boy just nods at him, and he takes that as his cue to leave the room. When he closed the room's door he saw his husband smiling at him. "Hey Soo, doing your routine?" He asks him as he makes his way towards his partner, he received a nod as a response to his question. He puts his arms around the latter's shoulder "Have you eaten yet Soo?" He asks as he leads the younger towards their office. 


"I was actually waiting for you Yeol, so we can eat together." Kyungsoo says, wrapping his arm around Chaneol's waist and just leaning towards his weight on his husbands side.

 

"Aigoo! This sweet doctor of mine." Chanyeol chuckles, pinching Soo's cheeks. Causing the latter to let out a sound of displease. He laughs at kyungsoo's pouting face and kisses the younger's lips.

 

Kyungsoo let's out a squeaking sound, but returns the kiss. They where just moving there lips with one another, but as time passes their kiss grew in passion. They where each others faces in front of their office, when somebody loudly clears his throat causing Kyungsoo to jump away from Chanyeol. 

 

"Well as I like watching live , but I don't think the patients think the same." Sehun says, Sehun was one of the few new doctors on their hospital. He laughs at his co workers initial state, their faces were bright red and their clothes was crumpled. "I just went here to give Soo sunbae one of the the reports on the hearth surgery he has to do." Sehun explains, waving the said report inside a folder. He proceeds to give it toward the recipient and went back to what he was going to do, leaving the couple alone.

 

"Oh my god! That's so embarrassing and to be caught by Sehun by all people. Just kill me now Yeol!" Kyungsoo whines, hiding his face in Chanyeol's chest. He feels the latter's chest rumble, signaling the guy was chuckling at him. 


"Don't worry Doctor Do, I know Sehun won't dare tell anyone about this incident." Chanyeol sympathizes his husband, rubbing assuring circles on the latter's back. 

 

"He should, or else I'm gonna spill his little crush on nurse Jongin!" Kyungsoo says to his partner finally leaving his chest. They finally went inside their office and fetched their food canisters, when they got their food they went their way towards the hospitals canteen area. When they arrived, they continued their way towards the table they usually occupy. They set their food on the table and starts eating their meal. 


"Here Soo, eat some of the squid my sister bought me." Chanyeol offers the said food, holding it between two chopsticks. 

 

"Hmm, That's really good! I have to ask noona to also bring me some next time." Kyungsoo moans in delight, having to taste the savory squid. He then holds his carrots towards Chanyeol's direction "Now your turn Yeollie, eat the vegetable!" 

 

Chanyeol hates the taste of veggies but eats the food none the less. "Bleh! I really hate the taste of these things." 

 

Kyungsoo laughs at his partner's remark "Ya! As a doctor, you should be a role model towards your patients doctor Park." Kyungsoo reminded him. 

 

"I know, i know. Doctor Park Chanyeol is the role model of the entire Seoul Hearth Medical Hospital." The man proudly boasted himself. He raised his head as if saying that he was really the god of the hospital. 

 

"Ya! Don't bring your own band in here Yeollie!" Kyungsoo scolds his childish husband, tweaking the latter's large ear. Earing him a loud 'Ouch! That hurts Soo!' before he finally tidies up their table. He throws their trash into the trash bin, then collects their canisters. "So see you later, I still have to perform some of hearth surgeries and check on some of my patients." He kisses Yeol's lips and went to do his duties as a doctor. 


Chanyeol went to their office and changes to his casual clothes, leaving his doctor's coat on its usual spot. He proceeds towards the hospital's parking space, he takes out his car keys and pushes the car alarm. He went inside his metallic black Lexus Nx and went 
his way towards their house, he and Kyungsoo have an agreement when they start their shift in the morning he and Kyungsoo will go to work together riding Chanyeol's car. But, when going home Soo is riding the subway and Chanyeol will take the vehicle home. You see even though they earn a very decent amount of money at their work, Kyungsoo still insist on being a practical person, that means they still save as much money as they can. So they only have one car as their possession, that way they save up more money for more important stuff. As he parks at their garage he went inside their house to start their dinner. He enters the kitchen and starts preparing their meal. 

 

Kyungsoo has just finished his shift on the hospital and was currently riding the subway train. He's very tired and just want to get home as soon as possible. After a few minutes he enters their house "Yeolie!! I'm home!" He announces his arrival. Removing his shoes and going to the living room. 

 

"Hey Soo! How did your surgery went?" Chanyeol asks after he pecks Kyungsoo's lips. 

 

"It went smoothly Yoellie, we successfully removed the patients clogged vein and replaced it with an artificial one." He told his husband.
 Releasing a tired breath of air and leaning his head on the latter's shoulder.

 


"You tired Soo?" Yeol asks his partner, he received a weak nod and a load yawn as his answer. So he carries Kyungsoo towards their bedroom and where they changed into their sleeping clothes. 

 

Kyungsoo was laying on Yeol's chest snuggling towards the guys heat. He let out a yawn "Goodnight Yeollie, I love you!" He breaths out while slowly lulling into unconsciousness. 

 

"Goodnight my love, sweetest dreams." Chanyeol answers, kissing the top of Soo's head and smelling the guys scent. After a few minutes of just hugging his husband, sleep has finally enveloped him.