My Mvp part 1

One-shots compilations.. :D

Pairing: Sesoo/Krisoo
Genre: Highschool AU
Word Count: 1448 words

 


Kyungsoo hurriedly run towards the school's gymnasium, he can't afford no to watch the match between his school's basketball team up against the rivalry team from Taiga High. He makes his way past the other hyped up students to his usual spot on the bleachers, He scans the players warming up on the Court, and his hearth does a back flip when he finally spotted what he was looking for. Kris Oh, the school's captain ball on the basketball team, he watches his boyfriend as he dribbles the ball in his hand and then throws the ball towards the ring. The ball makes a swooshing sound as it goes through the net. 

 


Sehun practices his 3 pointers on the court before their match against Taiga High, the most hated rival of their team. He baskets ball after ball, he can't afford to lose against them jerks. Especially in front of his secret crush, speaking of which, he looks at the crowd surrounding their court. There on the left side near their bench he finds him, Beautiful doe like eyes, Moonlight white skin, Dark Raven locks. He can't afford to spill his secret to anyone because it can cause trouble between him and his elder brother Kris. So even though it's hard to keep his feelings towards that certain boy, he keeps his affection towards himself. He just focuses on practicing to win for his school, he is the school's ace player after all. 

 

 

Kris talks to his vice captain Chanyeol what techniques should they use against their arch rival, he was thinking to just let Sehun be the star as usual. His dongsaeng is the ace player after all,But as the Team Captain it's his job to motivate all of his teammate, and make them feel special as Sehun is. That's the main secret on how to perform best as a basketball team, he also wish his good luck charm is supporting them on their most important match. He looks for the said 'lucky charm' on the court-side and is happy to see that he did indeed made it to their match, so he approaches the latter smiling at him as he gets closer and closer towards the person.

 


Kyungsoo just watches his boyfriend get closer and closer towards his position, Kris was wearing his usual handsome smile, and Kyungsoo feels like the rest of the people inside the gym vanishes. He feels like it's only him and Kris were the only remaining people there, then Kris finally stops in front of him.

 


"I'm so glad you made it Soo!" Kris enthusiastically says, holding Kyungsoo's two hands within his very own larger ones. 

 


"I know how much this match means to you and Sehun, hyung. So I wouldn't miss this for the entire universe." Kyungsoo shyly answers, blushing brightly because of Kris' actions. He takes off his glasses because they were starting to fog up. 

 


Kris releases Soo's hands and settled to put his arms around the latter's waist, causing him to let out a squeak. Kris laughs at Kyungsoo's display of cuteness "Kyungsoo i'm so lucky i'm your boyfriend. You're so sweet, and cute at the same time." He whispers towards kyungsoo. 

 


"That's not true hyung, i'm the lucky one here. Because never in my wildest dreams would have I guessed that the heartthrob captain ball of the basketball team would date the nerdiest boy in school." Kyungsoo says, smiling at Kris while still maintaining his red face, he tiptoes and kisses Kris' cheeks.

 


Sehun watches his hyung and Kyungsoo's public display of affection towards one another, and can't help to feel the feeling of jealousy towards his hyung. Why of all people did he have to harbor feelings for towards his hyung's partner. Well you can't blame him, Kyungsoo just have a certain aura of innocence surrounding him that attracted Sehun towards the latter. Their coach blows his whistle and calls for him and all his teammates to huddle in and talk about the game play they are going to use against the other team. Sehun jogs towards the coach and so does the other players in his team, when he finally stands in front of his coach someone puts his arms around his shoulders, and if he was to guess it's none other than his older brother. When he looked at his side, he confirmed that his prediction was right all along. "Hey hyung." He greets him.

 


"Hey Hun, so ready to kick some taiga bums?" His brother jokes, wiggling his eyebrows for added effect. 

 


Sehun snorts at his brother's goofy actions "Yeah, but do me a favor hyung. Don't do that again please, it makes you look even weirder than you already are." He complains.

 


"Ya! You little brat, calling me weird!" His hyung hits the back of his head, that's how him and his hyung joke around each other. You see Kris and Sehun is very close to one another even though they are 3 years apart in age. Kris laughs at Sehun's irritated face, and their coach scolds them for not listening towards their plan. So they focus on what the coach was saying.
When their coach finally finished setting up their plan, they put their hands together and shouted 'Go Team!' Then the referee blow his whistle to finally start the game. The first 5 players of each team takes their place on the court. It was Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun, Taekwon and Hongbin as their starting players. 

 

Kyungsoo watches on the side as the match begins. Their school was really hyped up for this match that some of the students even made some banners supporting their team, as the referee throws the ball in the air, their team instantly have the 1st ball possession of the game. Hongbin passes the ball towards Kris who drives towards their court side and did a lay up to score 2points for the team. The students around him went into a frenzy of shouts and roars, but the opposing also answers back with a point for themselves. At the end of the 1st quarter the scores between the opposing teams are 17-15 with kris' team ahead by two. When the referee blew its whistle to start the next quarter the players re the court the rival team changed almost all of it's players, after 5 mins the score has favored towards taiga's team with the score 20-27 Kris' coach called for a time out. The team huddled together ad the coach gave out instructions towards his players. After 5 mins the game continued and the students of their school including kyungsoo continues to cheer for the team. "GO KRISSS!!! GO SEHUUN!!! FIGHTING!!" Kyungsoo shouts. Kris and Sehun looks towards his direction, Kris winks at him and give him a sweet smile while Sehun gestures him a thumbs up. The team chases the rival's team score and the students goes wild, cheers and screams fills the gymnasium, at the end of the 1st half the score is 45-43 the match was still very close, but at least they're in the lead. 

 


The game was now very heated as some players of Taiga are trying to play some nasty tricks on the court, one instance is one of them pushed Hongbin very hard he ended up falling, the referee didn't take it lightly so Hongbin was given a free throw and the other player a foul. Hongbin scores the two free throws for his team further escalating their lead, but the other team seems to continue their un sportsmanship they keep hitting, pushing, elbowing their rivals, good thing the referee was not one sided kept calling violations after violations. At the end of the 3rd quarter the lead has rise to an impressive 100-70 so Taiga's team forfeited even before the start of the final quarter. The students including the players celebrated their hard earned victory and went to the party.

 

Kris went to find Kyungsoo as they finished their mini celebration, he spotted the latter talking with his dongsaeng and hurriedly run towards their direction. When he was standing behind Sehun his brother left instantly, the former not even noticing his presence. He just shrugs his brothers action and continues towards Kyungsoo he smiles at the younger and hugs him "Im so happy love, we won!" He enthusiastically tells the latter.

 


"Congratulations hyung! You deserve to win this game. You and all your teammates worked hard to push towards your victory." Kyungsoo says to him while smiling brightly, but deep inside Kyungsoo was very troubled because of what Sehun said towards him earlier. 


To be continued....