Let it out~

When...
"J-Junhoe, Junhoe! Junhoe-ah!" Jinhwan calls his stomach hurts like hell. "Yes Jinhw- Hey! Wha-What's wrong?" Junhoe asks, panic by looking at his husband who's in pain. "M-My.."

"Y-Your what?"

"T-The ba-baby"

"Baby..? The baby?! It's coming out?! Oh my god! What should i do?!"

"H-Hospital! Dammit Koo Jun- ahh!" Junhoe nods. He takes the bags that they've pack before and the car keys. Junhoe carries Jinhwan bridal style in to the car and immediately starts the engine. "Keep calm, Jinhwan, keep calm"

"Drive faster!"

They've arrive at the hospital and now Jinhwan is lying down on the hospital bed while the nurses and doctor are getting ready.

"You'll be fine, Jinhwan. I'm here" Junhoe kisses his husband's forehead and hold his hand tightly. "Let's start this" The doctor finally says.

After a few screams and cries, the baby girl who have been living in Jinhwan's womb for nine months is now in front of them, getting clean by a nurse.

"Wanna hold it sir?" A nurse asks after the baby have been wrapped up. Junhoe nods and carefully takes his daughter from her.

"Hey aegi" Junhoe smiles. "I'm your father and that is your mother, i think? Your mummy is tired after giving birth to you." Junhoe says and look at his husband who's smiling at him. He carefully puts the baby in Jinhwan's arms.

"Hello aegi, we haven't find a name for you yet but we'll call you aegi for now. You're so pretty" Jinhwan the baby's cheek and smiles. "It was a good thing to suffer from all that months just to get you" He says again.

"Jinhwan"

"Um?"

"I love you"

"Me too" They peck each other's lips sweetly.


it's currently like two in the morning and im writing this lol yes enjoy everyone