Officially dating

When...
"Do you mean it about last night?" Jinhwan suddenly asks when they're having breakfast together. "About what?"

"Stop playing dumb"

"No I'm serious"

"Before the fried chicken thingy...?"

"Oh the 'I love you'?" Jinhwan blushes and nods. "You could've just said it. Don't make me think this early morning. My head hurts" Junhoe frowns. "Okay so what with the 'I love you'?" Junhoe asks. "Do you mean it?"

"Well yeah of course"

"Really?"

"Yup"

"Good then. Now we're officially dating" Jinhwan smiles and continue eating his pancakes. "We're not dating before this?"

"Nope"

"But-"

"Shut up and eat your pancakes or I'll take them"

Now they have start dating, I mean officially dating, they start to get lovey dovey and what surprise Jinhwan is that Junhoe is a one hella cheesy kid. Example!

"Good morning sunshine" Junhoe smiles at Jinhwan who have just woken up.

"Can I get a kiss before I go to work? I'm scared that I might miss you"

Jinhwan thinks it is too cheesy but he likes it anyway.

One day, Junhoe asks Jinhwan to come with him somewhere and it's the park where they first met in high school. "What are we doing here?" Jinhwan asks. "Close your eyes"

"Why?"

"Just do it" Jinhwan obeys and close his eyes.

"Now, open" Jinhwan slowly opens his eyes and his eyes widen. "J-Junhoe what-" The tall figure in front of him is now kneeling on the grass with a small red box in his hand.

"No way" Jinhwan is still surprise and he can't believe what's happening. "Marry me?" Junhoe finally asks. Jinhwan starts to cry and he answers 'yes' many times.

Their wedding is not grand. There's no audience. Except for their parents and the officiant, of course.

"Promise me that we're going to be together forever?" Junhoe follows the officiant's words. "I promise" Jinhwan answers and Junhoe pecks him on the lips.

"Don't surprise me again. You know how pregnant people's hormones are" Jinhwan warns.


"Hey little baby in mommy's womb" Junhoe whispers and kiss Jinhwan's tummy. "You're going to be handsome and tall like your daddy and all the girls like you if you're a boy. If you're a girl, you're going to be pretty like your mommy but sadly you're going to be short" And that earns a smack on the head from Jinhwan.

"I am not short"

"Who said that you're notshort"

"Myself!"

"Sorry babe but you are short"

"No I'm not"

"Fine let's compare our heights"

"But your height is not normal! You're too tall" Jinhwan whines. "You can't even reach Hanbin's hyung height and you say you're not short" Junhoe laughs and continues watching the television. "I hate you tall monster"

"I love you too"


the hell am i doing oh well YAY DON'T HATE ME I JUST LOVE JUNHWAN HAHAHA k