Let's tell them

When...

"Help me with the luggage, will you?" Jinhwan groans when Junhoe only stares at him without helping. "You can carry it yourself"

"What if it's too heavy and then the baby in my tummy died?"

"That doesn't make sense!"

"I know! Just help me already. It's heavy!" Jinhwan fake cries and Junhoe laughs. "Fine fine" Junhoe carries the luggage with one hand and bring it to his bedroom. "How the hell did you carry it?"

"Because I'm awesome" And Jinhwan elbows his ribs.

"Did you tell your parents about the baby?" Junhoe asks when they're having lunch. Jinhwan have been staying at Junhoe's for two weeks now. "Not yet. How about you?"

"Well of course not. Should we tell them? Or keep it a secret until the baby is born?"

"I can't hide it for nine months"

"Touché"

"Let's go to my mom's house after this"

"Why?"

"To tell her that I'm pregnant" Junhoe nods, agree at Jinhwan's words. "Okay. Let me have my lunch first"

"There! There! That's my house! You can park here" Junhoe parks his car in front of Jinhwan's house. "I think I'm just going to stay in the car" Junhoe says. "Why?"

"Your mom might not like me"

"And why is that?"

"Because we're not in a relationship and you're pregnant with my baby!" Junhoe groans. Jinhwan smiles and grabs the taller male's hands. "Don't worry. Just tell her that we're dating, okay?" Junhoe nods and look at their hands. Why the hell is my heart beating so fast?

"Oh my Jinhwan! Oh my! I miss you!" Jinhwan's mom hugs her son tightly and Junhoe stands behind them awkwardly. "Oh who is this handsome tall guy here?" Jinhwan's mom asks and Junhoe bows. "I'm Junhoe"

"He's cute" Jinhwan's mom whispers but Junhoe can still hear it. I am cute

"So Jinhwan, what did you want to tell me huh?" His mom asks after they settle down at the living room. "I'm pregnant and he's the father" Jinhwan confesses. "W-What? So now you guys are like... an item?"

"Yeah, we're uh em dating" Junhoe answers hesitantly. "Why didn't you tell me?" Jinhwan's mom looks at her son directly in the eyes. "B-Because it's a surprise?" His mom sit there in silence. "M-Mom?"

"Oh my god!! I have a grandchild! Thank you! Thank you Junhoe!" His mom hugs the taller male. "Y-You're welcome?" Junhoe answers, more like question actually. "Your baby's going to be handsome if it's a boy" Jinhwan's mom says and Junhoe laughs.

"Bye mom" Jinhwan waves and climb into the car. "I'm gonna miss her" Jinhwan whispers. "We can always visit her. Now let's go tell my mom" Junhoe winks and drive off.

"Hey mom mom mom" Junhoe calls his mom who's cooking. "Omo! Junhoe? Omo! It has been a long time!" His mom kisses him all over his face. "Mom stop it. There's someone I would like you to meet"

"Who is it?"

"He's Jinhwan. We're dating and one more thing. Don't get surprise. He's pregnant and it's my child" Junhoe confesses. Jinhwan looks up at the taller male, shock at the sudden announcement. "Really?" Jinhwan nods. "Oh my god! Finally! It's like a dream come true!" Junhoe's mom hugs them both tightly and Junhoe can't breathe. "I'm so happy! Come, let's eat together!" His mom smiles and serves the food immediately.

"I'm so full and I'm going to throw up tomorrow morning again" Jinhwan frowns just thinking about vomiting again. "You're pregnant. Of course you're gonna throw up every morning"

"Yeah whatever. Yah! Why are you stopping the car?" Jinhwan asks the taller male when Junhoe suddenly stops the car at the road side. "We need to start dating" Junhoe suddenly says and Jinhwan's eyes widen. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"We need to start dating"

"Oh I'm not going to date a guy who stop the car at the road side and propose to me" Junhoe rolls his eyes and cups Jinhwan's face. "Please feel those sparks like in the movie" Junhoe says and leans closer. "What the hell are you-" And Junhoe's plump lips are on his. Yup there's sparks alright. "W-Why did you do that?" Jinhwan asks, his heart pounding fast. "To make sure you have the same feeling as mine and it's make it easier to take care of the baby" Junhoe puts his hand on Jinhwan's chest where his heart is located. "Yup you do like me" Junhoe smirks and pull up the hand brake and continues driving home. What the hell Koo Junhoe?


yup it's too fast but WTV I WANT THEM TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE RIGHT NOW DUUHHH so yeah

P.S i'm so in love with 'Good Boy'