Decorating woohooo

When...
"Did you really bought all of these?" Junhoe asks. "No. Our parents and our friends gave it to us" Jinhwan answers referring to the baby's toys, bottles, diapers and clothes. "But there's too many of them"

"Be glad because we're not spending your money to buy these" Jinhwan rolls his eyes and picks up the baby's clothes. "Oh my this is so cute" He says while holding a pink one piece with full of teddy bears as the pattern.

"Should we start decorating the room? Because I'm going to give birth to aegi soon" Jinhwan calls the baby 'aegi' because that sounds cute and Junhoe likes it too.

"But she's going to stay in this room when she's two, right?"

"Yes"

"Then why should we build a crib in here? We should do it in our room and move it here when she's older"

"Hmm good point. You do it then. I'm gonna go eat some strawberries" Jinhwan skips to the kitchen happily. "Yah! Yah! Kim Jinhwan!"

It's five o'clock in the evening and Junhoe finally done decorating the room. "Tired?" Jinhwan asks. "Well of course I am because I did it alone"

"Touché" Jinhwan smiles and continues eating the cookies. "If you're not pregnant right now, I would have already bang you"

"What do you mean by 'bang' me?"

"Wanna try it?" He smirks.

"Go away you ert!"


Wow how did that comes out?

Dok2 in the yg hiphop project so yeah heh

i love bangtan so stop bashing them u idiot (ok so this is not ikon but heh)