First Test

When...
"Junhoe-ah" Jinhwan calls his name through the phone. "You reall can't come to the doctor with me?"

"I can't. I'm sorry Jinhwan" Junhoe says from the other line. "Oh nevermind. I know you're busy. Bye, see you tonight" Jinhwan ends the call with a sigh. "That mean I have to go alone then" He sighs again and take his coat before heading outside.

"Good morning, Jinhwan-ssi. How are you feeling today?" Jinhwan answers an 'I'm good' and the doctor nods. "Your husband is not here?" Jinhwan shakes his head. "Okay then. Let's start your first trimester te-"

"Wait!" A voice shouts. "Wha- Junhoe?!" Jinhwan looks at the panting guy in disbelieve. "You make it!" Jinhwan hugs Junhoe tightly, happy that Junhoe can come to his first trimester test. "Uh doctor, this is Koo Junhoe my.. my.. Shall we start?" The doctor nods and they start doing the test.

They have taken the blood, urine and other tests. Junhoe and Jinhwan are now looking at the doctor, waiting for the doctor to say something.

"Um... Your condition is good. Healthy. Um.. Your baby too, the condition is good. That's all I have to say" The doctor smiles at them. "Oh! And don't lost confidence if you're gaining weight because your baby's the one who start to gain weight, okay?" Jinhwan nods and they stand up.

"Thank you, doctor"

"Yes yes. See you on the second test!" Jinhwan and Junhoe nods before walking out of the room.

"I'm glad you make it" Jinhwan says and look up at the taller male who have his arm around his small shoulder. "Glad that you glad I make it" He laughs. "But how did you take a time off and came here?"

"Because nobody can stop Koo Junhoe"


no june or i'll slap you