New House

When...

"Do you have an extra room?" Jinhwan asks. "Why?" Junhoe asks back while eating an apple. "For the baby" Jinhwan answers. "You're gonna live here?" The older male nods. "I'm not going to stay at my mom's with the baby" Jinhwan rolls his eyes and asks back, "Do you have another extra room or not"

"I only have one extra room but now it's your room"

"Should I sleep with you instead, now?" Jinhwan asks innocently. "S-Sleep with me?" The older male nods. "If I sleep with you, then we will have a room for our baby" He answers. "Y-You can't sleep with me!"

"Why not? We did something more than sleeping together" Junhoe blushes at that, knowing what is he talking about. "But don't you think this house is too small to raise a baby?" Jinhwan asks again before Junhoe can answer the previous question. "Of course it is small because I lived alone before"

"Touché" Jinhwan nods. He turns around to face the taller male with sparkly eyes. "Why don't we buy a new house?"

"W-Whaaat? Are you kidding me?" Junhoe looks at him in disbelieve. "I can't even afford to buy XBox and now you're saying that we need to buy a new house?" Junhoe asks the one month pregnant guy. "Well you can just say no!" Jinhwan sulks and go into his room without even looking at Junhoe.

"This is so frustrating" Junhoe groans. He stares at the door of Jinhwan's room and sighs. He stands up and knock the door. "Let me in" Junhoe says gently. "No!" Jinhwan shouts. "Fine" Junhoe answers and take the spare key of that room.

"Hey! That's not fair!"

"Let's talk"

 

"Junhoe-ah, wake up! I need to cook breakfast" Jinhwan tries to push the taller male who's hugging him and still sleeping. "Five more minutes" Junhoe mumbles. "Five more minutes my " Jinhwan mumbles back and gets out of the taller male's arms.

Yes, they've bought a new house, a bigger apartment with the help of their now-neighbour which is their friend, Jiwon and Hanbin.

Junhoe and Jinhwan share a room together because the other three rooms are for the baby's room, another one is the store room and the last one is an empty room for guests to sleep or maybe they might have another child. (Jinhwan said that)

"Oh you're up" Jinhwan smiles at the sleepy Junhoe. "You're the one who wakes me up" He frowns. "Yeah whatever"

"You okay staying alone?" Jinhwan nods. "Don't worry. Hanbin lives next door. I can just stay at his house until you comes home" Jinhwan says and brush the dust off of Junhoe's coat. "See you tonight, then" Jinhwan nods at Junhoe. The shorter male suddenly calls Junhoe and he turns around. "Yes?" Jinhwan runs at him and pecks his cheek. "B-Bye!"


This fic is like the JunHwan version of 'Caring' so yeah but I change it up a little HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO