The last one

When...
Jinhwan wakes his two years old daughter up from her deep slumber. "Aegi wake up" Calling their daughter 'aegi' have become a habit. "No" She frowns cutely and sleep again. "Just like your dad" Jinhwan rolls his eyes. "What are you talking about me?"

"She sleeps a lot like you do"

"Oh like you didn't sleep before"

"Humans sleep, Junhoe"

"So am I!" Junhoe answers. Jinhwan stuck out his tongue at his husband and carries the sleeping girl in his arms. "Where are you bringing her to?"

"The living room"

"Oh"

"I want more syrup on my pancake" Their daughter says cutely with her not-so-well-pronounced Korean. "Say 'please'" Junhoe teaches. "Please?" She asks again, smiling and Junhoe pour more syrup on her pancake.

"Daddy daddy where are we going?" She asks her dad who's carrying her towards the car. "We're going to Uncle Hanbin and Jiwon's barbeque party!" Junhoe announces excitedly and his daughter follow suit.

"It's the Koo family!" Hanbin shouts excitedly like he have never meet them but they're staying on the same floor. "Hello aegi" Hanbin greets the girl. "Hello uncle" She bows. "Wow she's a polite girl. Jinhwan did a great job teaching his daughter good manners" Hanbin comments at Junhoe. "Hyung, I'm the one who teach her"

"No way"

"Yes way"

"But you're not polite with your hyungs at all including your husband"

"It's because-"

"Cut it. Let's eat" Hanbin walks away leaving Junhoe and his daughter there. "Where's Jinhwan?" He looks around and see Jinhwan who's eating his heart out. "Have I been straving him?" He thought

"Oh! It's Yunhyung-hyung!" Junhoe high-fives the older male. "Who's that girl behind your back?"

"Oh! She's my daughter," Junhoe carries her in his arms and continues, "Koo Jung Hye" She shakes hand with Yunhyung and his father's other friends.

"She's asleep?" Junhoe asks his husband who's coming out at the balcony. "Yes" Jinhwan yawns and stretches his limbs. "Come here" Junhoe calls and pats his lap, signalling him to sit there and Jinhwan obeys.

"Finally, the two of us" Jinhwan sighs and leans closer to Junhoe's chest. "I'm so tired" Jinhwan nags and hugs Junhoe tightly, trying to sleep. "Poor my Jinhwan" Junhoe cooes and earns a slap on the chest from Jinhwan.

"I'm glad that I went to Jiwon's party" Jinhwan suddenly confesses. "Hm?"

"Jiwon's party, when we did it"

"Oh!"

"If Hanbin didn't force me to go, I wouldn't have a child like Jung Hye and I don't think we're going to be married" Junhoe smiles at Jinhwan's words and wraps his arms around Jinhwan's petite waist. "I'm glad that you came" Junhoe pecks the older male's cheek.

"You don't know how much I love you" Jinhwan cups his husband's cheeks. "I think I know" Junhoe leans closer and close the gap between their lips.

The scene are nice. They're at the balcony, with the stars above them, the blue sky and the both of them, kissing each other with full of love and a tint of lust when suddenly..

"Why daddy is mommy's lips?"

"Jung Hye!" Jinhwan gets off of Junhoe and walk towards his daughter. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I can't sleep" She makes a sad face. "Oh really? Come, let me lull you to sleep"

Junhoe and Jinhwan are in Jung Hye's room, trying to make her sleep because she keeps on asking about the recent incident.

"Why is daddy your lips?"

"Why mommy doesn't get mad at daddy when he bites your lips?"

"Why-"

"You're too young to know, aegi-ah" Jinhwan finally says and his daughter keeps quiet. "You'll know it when you're older, okay?" She nods.

Finally their daughter is sleeping peacefully and now they're walking to their room. "She asked too many question and I almost answer those questions with details" Junhoe says and lie down on his bed. "Don't ever think about it. She's two!"

"Yeah whatever"

"Good"

"Jinhwan?"

"Um?"

"Wanna continue what we did before?" Junhoe smirks.


It's the end everyone ㅠㅠ

we might not see each other for a while bc im trying to find out what to write for a new ff HOHO

see you guys late! Bye! Muaaah! /throws iKon/