He needs food

When...
"Junhoe junhoe junhoe junhoe junhoe"

"What the fu- What?"

"Are you mad?"

"No i'm not. I'm just sleepy. What do you want to say?"

"I'm hungry"

"Well there's food in the fridge. Lots of food" Junhoe says but the five months pregnant Jinhwan doesn't move. "Can you take them for me?"

"Fine" Junhoe sighs and sit up straight. He stretches his limbs and jump off of the bed. "Wait here" Jinhwan nods.

Junhoe comes back with a tray on his hands. "Here. We have sandwhiches and fruits" Junhoe puts the tray besides Jinhwan and he climbs on the bed. "You eat and I'll sleep"

"But-"

"Yeeeees?"

"I want pizza"

"Who orders pizza at 9 in the morning?!"

"Fine! Let me order it myself! What kind of husband is this. Oh wait he's not my husband" Jinhwan mumbles and take his phone. "I heard that!"

"I don't care!"

Jinhwan have been eating from 9am to 11am non stop (except for drinking water). "Jinhwan, aren't you full?" The shorter male shakes his head. "Like you care whether I'm full or not" Jinhwan rolls his eyes and continues eating the bibimbap.

"I'm hungry" Jinhwan whines while lying on the couch. "Jinhwan you've eat so many thing just now"

"That's like three hours ago!"

"But still-"

"Shut up! I want spicy rice cakes. Buy me one please?" Jinhwan looks at Junhoe with those googly eyes. "Ew stop doing that" Junhoe fakes puke. "But I'm cute!"

It's midnight and they're watching a movie with a popcorn. "Junhoe" The shorter male whispers. "Um?"

"Can you order black bean noodle for me please?"

"Jinhwan, nobody orders that in midnight"

"You don't love me do you?"

"W-What?" That question catch him off guard. "Answer me"

"Well of course I love you"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"You really love me eventhough we're not a married couple and barely dating?"

"Yes"

"Then buy me fried chicken"

"Oh Jinhwan" Junhoe smiles and take his phone to order the fried chicken.


Dun dun DUUUUUNNNN

Facts about me: I wrote all the fanfics using my phone HOHO