Brawl!

The Seven Lively Sins(?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soori went into the bathroom and washed her face, glad that she decided to pin up her bangs today. She sniffled softly and shook her head trying to get JB’s face and words out of her mind.

“How can I leave you alone when your crying!?” Soori stopped struggling and looked up at him confused, she looked down slowly and reached up to touch the skin of her damp cheek bones.

“Look at you! You can’t stand being alone yet you force it amongst yourself…”

“You won’t understand.”

“How can I? Especially when you won’t talk to me.”

 ---

She sighed softly and dried her face with a paper towel.

“Well look who we have here, Namjoo…”

“I see, Yunie…” The duo smirked, two other girls came out of the stalls and smirked, standing behind Yunie and Namjoo.

Soori glared at the 4 and folded her arms. “So you are going to do this?”

“Do what? We are just here for a simple talk.” Yunie smiled, but the gasped with a fake expression of care. “Why were you crying?”

Soori glared harshly and remained quiet.

“Ah I see… JB has started already has he?” Soori tilted her head, signally she was listening.

“Oh you didn’t know?” She smiled and folded her arms, resting her chin on her knuckles that had a silver ring and such.

“JB was telling you how you should ‘trust’ him and give ‘in’ to him and all this junk right? It’s alright sweetie he did it to me too. In fact… he did it to all three of us.-“

“Get to the point.” Soori cut her off without hesitation making the other girls frown and growl at her attitude.

“Well JB has slept with more than half the girls in this school, isn’t that enough?”

“What? You want to be that cliché little girl who threatens the new girl at school to get close to the popular guy for her own benefit?” Yunie raised a brow and puckered her lips.

“If I were you, I’d just stay away from GOT7 all together, they have some pretty nasty rumors floating around.”

“Like?”

“Did you hear the rumor about the time Yugyeom got locked in the janitor’s closet with another girl? She came out crying saying he touched her.” Namjoo folded her arms in thought.

“What about Mark?” At the mention of Mark Soori’s expression fell a bit, Yunie smirked secretly knowing that the boys were getting to her, and she knew straight off the bat she was going to break all ties between the group and the new girl.

“So you didn’t hear about little Marky huh?”

“Mark is from LA, rumor has it that he moved from LA to over here because he has a pretty bad household and court record. He was trying to escape it.”

“Again what is the point of telling me rumor that don’t have any backups?” Soori asked annoyed pinching the bridge of her nose and closes her eyes.

“Backups?” Namjoo asked confused.

“Backups, evidence, the source of the matter, the PRIMARY SOURCE.”

“We can get it to you but for one little deal. You give up JB to me.”

“Excuse me?”

“Go to their club room, tell JB you won’t be joining anymore and dip out of there.”

Soori folded her arms and tilted her head.  “Or what?”

“Don’t say we didn’t warn you about Yugyeom and Mark at least.” Yunie looked at the two girls and smirked, Namjoo and she walked out of the bathroom as the two crowded around Soori.

“No… Don’t say I didn’t warn you…” She cracked her knuckles ready for whatever was thrown at her.

---

GOT7 was walking down the hallway, normally girls would be fawning over them and trying to give those gifts but this time they saw people running a certain direction. JB heard screaming in the girls’ bathroom and looked at the others confused, the school rarely had fights.

On alert the boys cautiously stood before the crowd and looked over to see a fight, 1 vs. 3. Soori was the girl fighting and for some reason she held herself well even though she had a busted lip and bruises and scratches on her arms and side.

“SOORI!” JB and the other members of GOT7 shouted for her but she was so immersed in her adrenaline that she literally screamed, ran forward and tackled the girl that was throwing punches and started to slam her fist into her nose and mouth. Jackson

Please log in to read the full chapter