Why So Harsh?

The Seven Lively Sins(?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Alright class turn to your books, we'll be getting new books next week." Soori blinked, the class she had was Literature so she wasn't surprised when she heard that they were going to be reading something.

"Soori do you have gum?"

"Mark why are you talking to me?" She whispered confused.

"I can't talk to you?"

"You rarely speak, let alone to me. What’s going on?" Mark shrugged and smiled shaking his leg. Soon an airplane came flying toward her. She caught it and opened it.

'He's not allowed to have coffee, Bambam gave it to him anyway. – Jr.'

She looked over and he shrugged rolling his eyes, she wrote something back and tossed the airplane back,

'He started braiding my hair and asking me for gum. – Ri.'

Jinyoung read this and his jaw dropped, Soori smiled shaking her head, Jaebum couldn’t help but feel a bubble of happiness every so often when he sees the slightest emotion cross her face. It’s only been a 2 weeks and thanks to his brothers personalities, they pulled her through.

After the two hour class, Ahmi and Soori walked out talking about elective activities.

"Do you have an elective?"

"Ani..."

"Why?" Soori looked at her.

"No one has invited me." But as she said that, Jackson, Mark and Jinyoung lifted Soori by her elbows, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom grabbed Ahmi and lifted her as well and ran off to the club room.

"AHHH!" Ahmi screamed frightened that she was being touched by three men.

"PUT ME DOWN!" Soori shouted down the hall until they were placed down in the clubroom.

"WE NEED A PLAN!" Jackson did his fencing pose making Ahmi giggle.

"THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY WE WERE CARRIED HERE! AISH YOU’RE SO STRESSFUL!" Soori shouted making Jackson pretend he got shot and fall to the floor.

"STRESS!" They all shouted in unison since it was one of the main things Jackson would say.

"YOU ALL RUINED THE JOKE! GOD DAMMIT!" He shouted the last part in English making everyone double over laughing.

"Ani but seriously we need to plan something, everyone is instructed to contribute." Jaebum pulled up a chair and sat facing the back rest.

"Wait… why am I here?" Ahmi asked timidly.

"Any friend of Soori's is welcomed here." Jinyoung smiled at her.

"What do you guys have so far?" Soori asked grabbing a chair.

"We were thinking of just a skit and then dancing came to view."

"No dancing!!" Soori groaned.

"Why?"

"I had a horrible experience in grade school." She shivered. "I was doing gwiyomi and then after I would do freestyle… I broke my finger."

Everyone hissed in pain imagining poor little grade school Soori doing a head spin and then breaking her finger.

"What if we did something cute?" Bambam suggested.

"y?" A lazy Youngjae lifted his head from the table.

"Bambam go."

"Maybe like the guys do a girl group dance but the girls lead?"

"I like that!" Yugyeom smiled and high fived him.

"Youngjae?" Jaebum looked over.

"The troublemaker dance or the Now dance." Everyone blushed at the thought.

"But that’s two pairs."

"How about it?" Mark cut in.

"Which is it, is the real question?"

"How about both?" Ahmi suggested, Jackson looked at her. She flinched at his gaze and leaned into Soori.

"Wait what would go first? Ahmi keep going."

Please log in to read the full chapter