Soori's New Friend

The Seven Lively Sins(?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soori was sitting in the train alone listening to the recording over and over, she was alone because Youngmi had to stay home and take care if her sick baby brother. The song from Super Junior calmed her nerves as the train came to its last stop, Soori got off and made her way up the street to the gates of the academy.

Soori swore it was something straight out if and anime when she walked through the gates and double doors of the academy, roses were flying everywhere and people were smiling and banners were being put up. She walked up to the first student she saw and tapped her shoulder.

"Eh? What’s with the petals?" The student looked around at the roses when the question was asked and nodded.

"We are having an annual homecoming, the football players are hosting it. Homecoming dance is Red Velvet and Rose themed." She explained.

"Oh okay, are you going with anyone?"

"I don't know but I was really hoping it would be one of GOT7 members..." Soori raised a brow and folded her arms.

"Really? Who?"

"I-I..." The student blushed as she looked over, Soori followed her gaze to see it was either Youngjae or Jackson.

"Jackson?" The girl nodded, Soori got a good look at the girl as she had short strawberry blonde hair with bangs up to her eyelids, and she wore thick glasses and the school uniform with black boots.

"I can ask him for you."

"Ani! please don't." The girl quickly whispered shaking her head.

"But why?"

"I-I... he’s intimidating and girls are after him enough as it is..." Now Soori became even more confused.

"You like him but you’re scared of him?"

"I've had a lot of bad cases with guys..." She confessed and looked down. Soori patted her shoulder in reassurance.

"He's not scary... actually he’s one of the funniest and kindest people I know." The girl looked at her and tilted her head.

"Really?"

"Yes he’s super funny like he runs around when Im in the elective room and calls me 'Sangta'"

"Candy??"

"Neh!" Soori giggled. "He said he appreciates my different personality and we became close."

"Luckyyyy~"

"Ani he fell on a skateboard and bumped into Bambam in the elective room." She hissed imagining the situation and the girl giggled.

"My name is Son Ahmi."

"Jang Soori." They shook hands and smiled at each other.

"Oh! You’re the girl that fought a week ago right? Are you okay? I was wondering about the scab on your lip..."

"Neh Im okay, thanks for concern, to be honest I've had A LOT worse." The two giggled and walked together, it was like meeting an old friend from 10 years ago to now.

"I have breakfast now."

"I have class now but we can hang out later."

"Okay..." Soori walked her to class, waved goodbye and her heels back to where she came from. Before she could even make it to the corner she was tackled and bear hugged.

"SANGTAAAAA!!"

"Are you freakin' serious?"

"Are you okay? How’s the bruises? Your eye? Your lip? Your cheek? Your beautiful hair and much much more." He winked. Soori rolled her eyes and looked up at him so he can check her. He took her chin lightly and turned her head to get good angles and smiled when she was very close to being completely new again.

"Ahhhh you look so pretty~ did you hear about homecoming~"

"Yeah just now from a friend."

"Who?"

"Ahmi."

"Ahhh the scary girl..."

"Eh?" Jackson wrapped his arm around her shoulder and walked with her down the stairs.

"There have been rumors of her being in the library reading the mythology section." Soori became three-times as confused.

"Oh so scary the girl likes fiction."

"Have you been to our school library? The mythology section had books on voodoo, black magic and stuff like that. Someone caught her with a spell book- in the midst of explaining Soori cut him off.

"And Dumbledore and Gandalf had their happily ever after."

"Gross but seriously." He chuckled.

"I talked to her and she seems pretty fine, terrified of boys though."

"Like you?"

"I am not!"

"That glare you gave me and JB on the first day said otherwise." Soori scoffed and folded her arms.

"

Please log in to read the full chapter