Lunch

The Seven Lively Sins(?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

JB walked over and sat down in front of Soori, “Here” He handed her the cellphone and realized that she had been so angry her ears and cheeks turned red.

She was busy drawing in her sketch book, she decided to draw about the situation with 4 different girls and a big puffy haired male. Soori looked up at him and saw the pot on his face and couldn’t help but think he was kind of really cute but she’d never admit something like that. To be honest she didn’t even feel like being snippy with the other, Yunie had tired her out but the mask of her pain and guilt was still there.

“Thanks.” She mumbled but the curious look he gave her made her tilt her head in thought, she realized he was staring at her book and looked down pulling the sketchbook away.

“Ani! Show me.” She rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Come on, I’m not asking for anything.” He stared at her for a minute.

A smile spread well across his face as she laid the book out again, he turned it over to him so he could view it clearly and chuckled.

“This looks like Youngjae.”

“Youngjae?” She asked and looked over at the sleeping blonde.

“Neh, the sloth across the room with our other friends.” JB explained before flipping through the sketchbook, he saw Elsa from Frozen, a comic about a man that’s hungry, a comic about a girl with a ripped bunny ear bow and so much more until he finally found a story on a girl crying and a boy bleeding in her arms.

“That’s enough…” She mumbled and took the book back and grabbed her phone, she realized that her phone was off and sighed as she pressed the power button.

“You know there is an arts and music club and elective, why don’t you join?” Soori stared at JB wondering if she should but he took it the wrong way.

“Ani don’t look at me that way I was just suggesting because your skill actually seems pretty up there, the art team also collaborates with the music team so they are usually in the same room.”

“No it wasn’t that… Wait are you in this team?”

“I’m in the music team.” Soori nodded as the other smiled confidently but she rather not ask what part of music he was doing, she was actually pretty picky was the music she listens to.

“Are you going to join?”

“No.” She shook her head making him pout.

“Please~ Just show up today in room 338 and I swear its worth your while there. Give it a 3 day trial.” He pleaded, she folds her arms with her pencil in hand and stares at him.

“3 days?”

“3 days.”

“3 days can change my mind?”

“1 day can change your mind, 3 days is the most certain.” He smiled and stood up. “After 8th period. See you then.” He walked off in the direction of his group of friends and felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned back and saw mark holding her pencil case. She blinked and looked over to see her bag fell over.

“Thanks.” She mumbled and grabbed her pencil case but he didn’t let go. When she looked up he smiled and nodded to her.

“Good job.” Was all he said before he let go of the case and placed his headphones on and opened his book. Class was starting but he didn’t remove them as if this was an everyday thing, she turned back around with a confused look on

Please log in to read the full chapter