Its Been A While...

The Seven Lively Sins(?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The girls got into their dresses and got their hair done, Soori, Ahmi and Youngmi because they were dancing on stage first they put on a tight black dress and red high heels to match the theme of homecoming as well as matching the theme of the song, they dropped their hair from its pins lettings the waves and curls flow over their shoulders.

“Ready ladies?” Soori smiled as she applied lipstick.

“What are you guys performing?”

“Now by Troublemaker and Love Options by BESTie.” Ahmi smiled and clapped in excitement she got to be part of something.

“Well I know those two songs by heart, I wish I could join.” Dohye pouted. Soori smiled and shook her head.

“You could meet us back stage and we’ll go to the club room and dance together, but I don’t think we can put you in at the last minute.” Soori explained feeling a bit bad.

“Ani! No I have major stage fright, I could never.” Dohye shook her head furiously and nervously. Soori and the girls giggled a bit and paused when they heard the door open and looked over. “I’m home!”

“Mom! I’m going to the dance.”

“Really? Let me see my baby!” Her mother ran into the bedroom and smiled. “Ugh! Gorgeous, I knew it’d fit on you.”

“Omo! Who are these lovely ladies! Hello Youngmi.”

“Hello Mrs. Jang.”  Youngmi bowed and hugged the woman who was like a second mother to her, Ahmi and Dohye bowed and shook her hand one at a time.

 

“This is Ahmi and Dohye from class, Soori became friends with Ahmi from a simple question and Dohye and we became friends because Dohye was being bullied.” Youngmi pouted, Dohye tapped her index fingers together and stared at them shyly.

 

“Oh sweetie, you are too cute to get bullied!” Dohye smiled and looked up at her. Soori’s mother smiled and looked at the rest of them.

 

“You girls need a ride?”

 

“You’d do that?”

 

“Of course! Let’s go.” The girls grabbed their second pieces of clothing in a bag for club and quickly walked out to the car.

 

---

 

When the girls got to school, and entered the school through the back entrance; they all went upstairs to the club room that GOT7 owned, Dohye went along as well just to get a feel of how it’s like to be around GOT7 for the slightest moment.

“Hey guys are we ready?”

 

The boys followed Soori’s voice to the door and their jaws dropped, even at the new beauty that came with them.

 

“Now that’s what Im talking about…” Jackson smirked and winked at a shy Ahmi.

 

“Can we change the song to Girls Day – Expectation?” Asked Bambam but the question resulted in a smack against the head by Mark.

 

Soori looked at Jinyoung who seemed a little sad when he looked at her and Jaebum. Envious little Jinyoung…

 

“You three look pretty, who’s this?” Youngjae asked looking awake for the first time Soori’s ever seen him. She turned to Dohye and then looked back at the fluffy blonde.

 

“This is Dohye she will be joining.”

 

“Joining the stage?”

 

“No just the elective.”

 

“I swear you are like a mother, taking care of her kids and adopting new ones.” Jackson chuckled.

 

“Who’s the father? I’m a single parent?” Soori played a long chuckling until Bambam opened his mouth.

 

“Jaebum would be the father since he’s the leader!” At that Soori blushed and didn’t want to play anymore, Jaebum looked at her but he froze again getting a clear view of her legs going up to her slim figure. She’s gorgeous… he thought and wanted to just take hold of her and run away, but he knew with that came great consequences.

 

“Oh Ahmi, Yugyeom can’t be your partner for the stage.” Jinyoung quickly told her before they forgot and went on stage.

 

“Why?” As soon as she asked, a limping Yugyeom came in and put his arm around Ahmi for support, she immediately helped him.

 

“Mian… I was skating on my way here when I should’ve just walked… A car came out of nowhere I guess and knocked me over. Thank god it was just my ankle that was hurt and nothing more.” Soori looked at Yugyeom and sighed softly.

 

“I-its okay, who else knows the dance routine?”

 

“Well, Jackson is the only free one. Bambam and I are doing their own routine, Yugyeom’s hurt,
Please log in to read the full chapter