Sadness

The Seven Lively Sins(?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soori went home that night with a rather off spark of inspiration, she went home imagining the boys laughing faces, their different personalities and how well they seem to get her to open up even if its seven boys doing it and not just one.

When she got home, her mother greeted her with a light scolding for leaving the house early in the morning without letting her see her first day of school outfit. Her mother gave her some food which was lazy night for the both of them so it was ramyun and rice for them tonight.

"You okay, Soori?" The young artist looked up to her mother in confusion.

"Did anything happen at school?" Soori thought if she should spill the details about the seven devils at her school but just thought it wasn't time yet.

"Ani, nothing special."

"Well whatever it is keep doing it." Soori blinked, she got scolded for coming home late and then told to keep doing it.

"Fine."

Later that night she went up to her room, opened the doors to her window to let the cool night’s air in and sat at her desk. She opened the sketchbook and grabbed her pencil but looked over when she saw her Polaroid camera, the camera she hasn't used since the day the one she loved disappeared from her life forever.

She contemplated if she should bring in the camera to school but decided against it as it could make her seem like a creep, taking pictures of the group when she only met them a day ago. Soori began to sketch out each member’s faces and bodies and even decided to give them little outfits that fit their character real well, as she was doing this she suddenly had sparked that weird idea again but decided against it as well.

*Ani let’s not be creepy, let’s not be creepy.* But the more she thought about the boys the more warmth she felt, this type of warmth she hasn’t received in a very long time and it felt… nice.

As she was sketching she realized she had ran out of ideas for screen tones. *Crap…* She checked her drawer and realized she had one more left, and what you would have guessed as the screen tone would be just as good as hers because when she opened the envelope and saw that the screen tone was the roof of a high school.

*Huh…?* She blinked wondering what she could’ve done with it but decided to save it for later and pulled out some printing paper.

“Let’s make some new ones.” She spoke to herself, and got into making buildings and practice on how she drew her fire and electricity before finally coming up with a screen tone she was going to go with. It was a simple door and window but she began to decorate it and made it look more high school-ish, or at least the idea of what her school at the moment looked like.

Her eyelids began to become heavy and she set her pencil down before getting up and walking over to her bed, collapsed on it and fell out for the night.

The next morning, she woke up to a knock on her window. The tapping got louder and louder as she slowly opened her eyes and groaned softly, ready to kill anyone who was waking her up so early even though it’s Friday. When she sat up, she ran a hand through her raven colored hair and squinted at the window to see it was Youngmi, she seemed to be in a rush so Soori got up and walked over lazily to the window, opened the doors and let her climb in.

“Hey…”

“What?” Soori yawned and walked over to her closet to grab a short sleeve, cut off the shoulder shirt, black leggings and a plaid shirt.

“You didn’t text me last night…” Youngmi looked down a little upset.

“I came home late.” She went through her shoe shelf and picked up her floral Velcro high tops and grabbed a pair of clean pair of socks. Youngmi walked over to her desk with her sketchpad and went through the book and saw the 7 boys that looked oddly familiar.

“Soori, I’m sorry.” Giving

Please log in to read the full chapter