Picked Up

The Seven Lively Sins(?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Later that day Soori’s mother came into school to pick her up as well as her school work and homework and that she’d discuss consequences tomorrow with the principle. Soori had fell asleep curled up in a ball and hugged the sweater that was given to her.

“Aigoo, my daughter is being bullied…” Her mother her hair gently and pecked her forehead.

“Are you her mother?” Her mother turned around and blinked surprised when she met the eyes of seven boys behind her.

“Yes.”

“Omo she looks so young…” Bambam spoke without thought, Jr whacked him on the head but the woman laughed.

“I’m only in my 30’s, I was pregnant at 18.” She suddenly said which made everyone tense and look at Soori worried.

“Are you friends with her? She never told me she had friends.”

“We actually made this official today.” Jr mumbled and bowed. Everyone followed his lead.

“Ah I see now… You are the reason she came home late yesterday.” The boys gasped and shook their heads, some made ‘x’s with their hands to avoid confusion or suspicion. The woman smiled and shook her head feeling the warmth of these boys and was beginning to understand why she likes to be with them.

“We have art electives, our group collaborates with the art students but we just opened it not to long ago, we are very picky about who we ask to join.” JB nodded and smiled.

“So you are dance students?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know what happened and how it started?” The woman folded her thin arms and looked at the seven. She wanted answers and she was surely going to get them from somewhere. The boys shook their heads and looked down ashamed.

“I tried to protect her and get her out of there… she ended up kicking me out because I almost got hit…” Jackson revealed, the woman looked at Jackson like he had 3 heads.

“She protected you?” Jackson nodded and smiled but then frowned when he knew he failed in her eyes.

“Aish she would not be acting this way if Cheolyong was here…”

“Who?” Asked JB, Mark side glanced the curled up girl and thought about the article he had read, he wondered if the accident a year ago involved her.

“Anyway!” Realizing that Soori never told the boys about her deceased boyfriend she continued on like nothing was said. “I will be taking her home now.”

“Is it okay if one of us stops by and asks if shes okay?”

“That’s perfectly fine!”

“No its not.” No one realized it but she had woke up and silently sat up, she limped over to her mother who gasped and walked over. “Don’t come to my house.”

“My poor baby! Are you okay?” The boys smiled at the mother daughter relationship they were witnessing. Soori folded her arms and looked away, she wasn’t embarrassed her mother was being this way, most girls would but she wasn’t as a matter of fact she played along.

“Mommy I have a busted lip, stupid actually hit me really hard…” She pouted, her mother sighed rolling her eyes before smacking her daughter on her shoulder blade.

“Owow ow! Mom!” Soori looked at her shocked.

“You stupid child! How can you get involved in such a brawl?”

“They jumped me in the bathroom!” Mark and Junior took note of that and nodded to each other before slipp

Please log in to read the full chapter