004

Dream's a Reality

lol hi

to those who subcribes this I love you mmuah

Enjoy

 


 

 

“Wake up sunshine.” Luhan heard someone whispering at his ear. “I’m bored. Please wake up.”

 

Luhan groaned in annoyance and that annoyance was totally gone when he was greeted with a smiling face Sehun.

 

“Good you’ve woke up.”

 

“You made me woke up.”

 

“Yea yea whatever.” Sehun smirked. “Anything to tell me?”

 

Luhan sighed and looked at Sehun.

 

“Chanyeol said hi to you.”

 

“I’m please.”

 

“That’s all.” Luhan clicked his tongue.

 

“That’s all? Just a simple hi?”

 

“He’s shock too actually. Give him time to sink some facts into his mind okay?” Luhan paused before continuing. “Now it’s my turn to ask you.”

 

“Okay.” answered Sehun.

 

“What will you do? Chanyeol killed an incubus and I believed you’re not in the same shoes as Chanyeol. You don’t kill. Never.” Luhan bit his lip. “What will you do?” Luhan whispered.

 

“I’ll find another way. To rebel. To escape. I promise you. I will find a way.” Sehun cupped Luhan’s face gently. “Trust me okay?” he pushed the strand of Luhan’s hair and stuck it at the back of his ears. Then, gently he placed his lips on Luhan’s. Their lips were like missing puzzle but when they’re connected together, they completed each other. Their lips moved in sync. It wasn’t a hungry kiss and it was nothing near to it. It was soft, gentle and slow. They broke the kiss and smiled. Luhan rested his head on Sehun’s chest.

 

“I trust you. I promise that.”

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

After making promises to each other, Sehun led Luhan under a tree. Luhan leaned his back against the tree while Sehun lie his head on Luhan’s lap. They didn’t talk to each other but the silence was nothing near awkward. It was a comfort silence. A silence that was given to them to think, to clear their mind. Sehun kept his lips as he furrowed his eyebrows whilst Luhan ran his fingers through Sehun’s soft hair. It was peaceful but not so in their mind. Both minds were thinking what will happen in the future, a question that they will never have the answer unless it has be done.

 

It’s like thinking how many fish and why type of fish you caught in fishing when you didn’t even step your feet on the boat yet.

 

“Hey Sehun.”

 

“Yes Lu?”

 

“You’re a reality.” Luhan smiled. “I’m happy.”

 

“Every memories we share together are the reality.”

 

“It’s good having you.. accompanying me. I’m glad you chose me as your victim. If it had been any other usual the normal incubus and not you instead.. I think I’ll be pretty dead and not even alive right now.”

 

“Don’t say that because here you can see that you’re with me and not any other incubus. You’re alive and not dead yet. Don’t say such things.” Sehun got up and sat beside Luhan. Wrapping his arms around Luhan’s shoulder, he said,

 

“Luhan I can’t guarantee you what will the future brings to us, what will tomorrow be for us but I can assure you that I love you and will always be. Keep that in your mind.”

 

“Why are you saying such things?” Luhan asked.

 

“Because I got a bad feeling on what will happen in the future for us or to be exact .. tomorrow.” Sehun took a deep breath and exhaled. “It just.. you know, instinct.”

 

“Sehun no matter what happen just remember that I will wait for you and I’ll always love you.”

 

“What if I didn’t make it back?”

 

“I’ll still be waiting and loving you. I trust you Sehun.”

 

Luhan saw Sehun biting his lips.

 

“You’ll make it. You’re different. You’re strong. Maybe you’ll discover that your ‘differences’ from the others are yet to be discovered, your main strength.”

 

“Luhan..” Sehun chuckled. “My main strength was already discovered. It is you Luhan. You’re my main strength. As long as you’re save, I’m okay.”

 

“I’ll take care of myself and you, take care of yourself when I’m not around.” Luhan saw Sehun nodded his head before turning again to face Luhan.

 

“Luhan.. must I say that maybe after this.. the chance of us meeting each other was so.. thin.”

 

Dumbfounded, Luhan asked. “Why?”

 

“It’s dangerous. Things they will do to you.”

 

“Like what?” Luhan asked.

 

“Torturing your mind. It’s painful.” Sehun sighed.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun.

 

“Luhan I’m afraid that if we meet again, your dreams will turn to nightmares. I’ll try my best to block them from entering your mind. They knew about me. Yesterday, they found out. About us.”

 

“Sehun.. I totally understand your intentions.” Luhan held back his tears. “But promise me once again that at least, you will let me meet you just one last time before you block everything from my mind.” Luhan couldn’t hold back anymore and tears fell down from his eyes.

 

“Promise me.” Luhan choked a sob.

 

Sehun took Luhan in his arms and soothed Luhan’s back, letting Luhan buried his face on his chest and cried, wetting Sehun’s shirt but Sehun didn’t give a damn about his shirt. All he cared were Luhan who was still crying as he hugged Sehun tightly with Sehun wrapping his arms all around Luhan’s waist and the ways he could use to escape.

 

“I promise you that.” Sehun whispered at Luhan’s ear. “Don’t worry.”

 

But I’m afraid if I let you once again, for the last time meeting me, that one last time will be a nightmare.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

     Luhan sat in front of the television, watching nothing. He was anxious on what will greet him in his dream later. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he thought something.

 

‘Today is the last meeting.’

 

      Shaking off that thought from his mind, Luhan stood up and went to the kitchen. He made a cup of warm milk before bringing it to his room. Placing the cup on the small table, Luhan made himself comfortable on his own bed. Bringing the cup to his mouth, he drank the milk slowly. He sighed as he finished the milk because he really didn’t know what he felt right now.

 

‘Will Sehun be alright?’

 

‘Did Baekhyun faced the same thing?’

 

‘Am I strong enough?’

 

   Placing the cup back to its previous place, Luhan shut off the light and pulled the comforters up to his chest. As time flew, Luhan felt his eyelids going heavy and heavy, his vision became blurry.

 

He fell asleep.

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

    

Luhan opened his eyes and quickly brought his hand to shield his eyes from the light. He groaned as he felt his body was lying on a hard surface. The floor. He stood up and glanced around him only to receive all white surrounding.

 

It’s like his first dream of meeting Sehun.

 

But the truth said it’s the last.

 

“Luhan.” Luhan turned around when he heard Sehun called him. Instead of greeted by an evil looking man just like the first dream of him meeting Sehun, he was greeted by a bloody Sehun. Blood can be seen at the corner of his mouth, he’s limping as he walked to Luhan, his arms were both full of wounds, his eyes looked like he’s been punched countless times.

 

“A-arghh.” Sehun moaned in pain as he walked. Luhan quickly ran to Sehun and support him with holding him at his waist. They sat down and Luhan accidentally brushed his fingers over Sehun’s thin shirt, meeting Sehun’s stomach. Sehun flinched at that touch making Luhan pulled Sehun’s shirt upwards.

 

“Sehun who did this to you?!” Luhan gasped when he saw Sehun’s fair skin was ‘decorated’ with wounds and cuts.

 

“It’s nothing Lu.” Sehun said. Luhan looked at Sehun and he noticed that the man was both tired physically and mentally. Luhan then proceed to lay Sehun on the ground and brought his head on his lap. Luhan Sehun’s hair whilst tears formed in his eyes.

 

“Not-nothing? You said this is nothing? All the wounds and cuts are nothing? Are you in-insane?” Luhan choked. “I just left you for a day and look what happen to you…” Luhan lowered his head as he broke into tears. He cried silently as he body moved shakily.

 

Sehun looked up straight into Luhan’s eyes and brushed his thumb over Luhan’s cheeks.

 

“Don’t cry. All of these are nothing compared to my love to you. I’ll do everything, anything for you.”

 

“You’ll get hurt.” Luhan whispered, barely moving his lips.

 

“The hurt is inevitable Luhan. Whether I’ll rebel or not, they will still do this to me either way. They know about us. Even if I never plan to rebel, I’ll still feel the hurt. They’re mad, outrageous since after Chanyeol, there are another 2 making ruckus. Me and Jongin. Ouch ahh.” Sehun hissed when he felt the pain of the wounds. “They- Lord Malum and his minions or whatsoever they are, are mad that we see our victims in different way.”

 

“What way?” asked Luhan.

 

“Love.” Sehun smiled. “The others see their victims in lust but I see you in love.”

 

Luhan smiled sadly. “Are you safe here with me?”

 

“Yeah I guess but I need to move quick. Luhan, listen here.”

 

“I’m listening.”

 

“From now on, I’ll try my best to block your mind from getting dreams from the Dark side. Sounds impossible but I’ll try my best. This will be our last meeting and I want you to always remember that I will only love you. Only you and I hope you’ll do the same to me.”

 

“Idiot of course I will.” Luhan choked a sob. “Stay alive Sehun. Please.” he pleaded.

 

“I promise you and please for me, please stay healthy and live your life like always. Even if I’ll be away from you, please don’t be depressed on my account.”

 

“Okay. I promise you too.” Luhan nodded his head as he cried again.

 

“I may be away from you for such a long time and I want to ask you something.”

 

“What is it Sehun?”

 

“Please don’t ever forget my face. Don’t forget me. All about me, please remember it. Don’t erase me from your mind even hundred years later to come, please remember me. This may sound so selfish and pathetic but that’s all I want.”

 

“Sehun.. do you think I can forget you? You’re my life Sehun. I can never forget you and no, that wish isn’t selfish and pathetic at all. It’s precious.” Luhan pressed his lips on Sehun’s plump lips. Despite Sehun’s bad condition, Luhan could still felt the warmth. Luhan felt Sehun cupping his face as he brought his body towards Luhan. Sehun’s now sitting as he cupped Luhan’s face. Luhan tilted his head aside as Sehun deepened the kissed. Sehun bit Luhan’s lips making Luhan parted his mouth a bit giving Sehun a free access into Luhan’s mouth. They kissed and kissed until they’re out of breath. They broke the kiss and rested their forehead on each other’s.

 

“I love you.” Sehun breathed.

 

“I love you too. More than you can imagine.” with that Sehun pressed his lips to Luhan’s. Their kisses this time were just small kisses. Then, Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist whilst Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun’s body. Luhan pressed his face to Sehun’s chest inhaling Sehun’s vanilla scent. Sehun buried his face to Luhan’s hair and putting small kisses onto Luhan’s forehead. From forehead he moved to the bridge of Luhan’s nose and then to his nose. He pecked both Luhan’s cheeks, left and right before pecking Luhan’s lips.

 

“Remember me okay?”

 

“I will.” Luhan smiled.

 

“Stay strong for me.” Sehun said as he gazed into Luhan’s eyes.

 

“I’ll try my best.”

 

“Love me. Don’t leave me.”

 

“I will and will always love you and I will never leave you. Never.” Luhan told Sehun as he once again hugged Sehun.

 

“I love you.” Sehun whispered.

 

“Love you too Sehun.”

 

“Luhan.. we need to go now..” Sehun said reluctantly. “Look at me Luhan. Study my face and I’ll study yours. Make sure we’ll never forget each other.”

 

Luhan nodded and smiled.

 

“Luhan now I will block everything from entering your mind. Everything that’s not good. You will never see me again every night after this night but the memories will keep you company.”

 

“I’m ready and good luck Sehun.” Luhan looked at Sehun. “And I’ll make sure that the memories we had together will always be in my mind.

 

“I’ll miss you.” with that last words from Sehun to Luhan, everything went empty. Luhan’s surrounding was empty. Black.

 

Sehun who was standing in front of him just now just went gone like a wind.

 

“Sehun? Sehun?!” Luhan tried giving a shot.

 

Nothing.

 

Feeling the pang of pain in his heart, Luhan fell down on his knees.

 

‘I’ll miss you too.’

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

     Luhan woke up and sat on the bed. He glanced at the wall clock and it showed 4 in the morning. Bringing his knees to his chest, he wrapped his arms around them and rested his chin on top of his knees. He could feel the pain in his heart and the tears on his cheeks.

 

“Good luck..”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

      Luhan yawned as he walked to his school. He’s not energetic or excited to go to school like he used to. He sighed.  He didn’t continue his sleep at all last night, the last night of his and Sehun’s together. Entering his class, he slumped onto his chair and placed his head on the desk. Suddenly he felt the empty sit beside him was occupied by someone. He lifted his head and to his surprise, it was Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked much better than the last time he saw him.

 

“Oh Kyungsoo.. can I help you with anything?”

 

“No.. it’s just well.. urm.” Kyungsoo looked hesitant with his words.

 

“Is it about Sehun and Jongin?” Luhan smiled tiredly. Kyungsoo nodded. “Yes.. They will succeed right?”

 

“They’re different.. of course they will make it.”Luhan assured Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo smiled at him and Luhan thought Kyungsoo was cute smiling and oh.. look at that heart shaped lips of his. No wonder Jongin fell for him.

 

“You know Luhan.. being a prodigy is nothing to ashamed of. It’s cool. If you’re afraid of those hates you’re receiving, just ignore them. They’re plain stupid anyway.” Kyungsoo suddenly whispered startling Luhan.

 

“Jongin.. he tell you right? I suppose Sehun told him and then Jongin told you.” Luhan guessed.

 

“Of course.” Kyungsoo laughed. “You’re a nice person and I mean it.”

 

“So are you. I’m thinking of befriending you but I am afraid of rejection.” Luhan sighed.

 

“Well we’re friends now.” Kyungsoo said making Luhan smiled. “I guess I should go to my place now.. our classmates have been throwing glances at us and that’s annoying. I bet we’re too fabulous for them.” Kyungsoo joked.

 

Luhan laughed. “Okay I’ll see you later!”

 

When Kyungsoo has finally left his place, he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered the class.

 

“Oh hey Luhan!”

 

“Hi.” Luhan smiled at the pair.

 

“So.. any news about Sehun?” Chanyeol asked as he sat at his place.

 

“Last night was the last time we will ever meet.” he said nonchalantly.

 

“WHAT?!” they both shrieked. “How come you’re so calm?!”

 

“Not really.” Luhan shrugged. “Do you guys want to see me crying at school? I’m tired of crying last night.” Luhan sighed.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol gave Luhan a smile before going to their sits. Luhan sighed again and he could only thought of one thing at that time.

 

“Be safe.. Sehun.”

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

     Luhan stared at his breakfast which was consisted of cereal and milk mixed together in a bowl. He didn’t really have the mood to have breakfast really. Last night was the fifteenth night after the night Luhan had last met Sehun. Talking about Sehun.. Luhan guessed Sehun did a good job in blocking everything from his mind because ever since that night, Luhan have been dreamless.

 

   While other people enjoyed their sleeps with the dreams they have, Luhan, was now dreamless. Not that he really cared anyway because he could say that if he got a dream anyway, he wanted Sehun as a part of that dream and if Sehun wasn’t .. he guessed he could be disappointed in the end. So instead of ended up disappointed every time he woke up, Luhan had rather waking up from his sleep feeling nothing.

 

Luhan ate his breakfast anyway.

 

 

 

 


 

A/N

Hi I love angst.

and not all the things I wrote about incubus is true.

this is so embarrassing what am I writing weeps.