008

Dream's a Reality

  3.3K (something around that snorts) OF WORDS FOR YOU ALL

Enjoy!

 


 

    Jongin yawned as he opened his eyes, automatically smile as soon as he saw the sleeping figure beside him. He stared at Kyungsoo’s sleeping face and couldn’t hold back himself from not to pinch the boy’s cheeks. Grinning, he brought his hand to Kyungsoo’s face and pinched it, making Kyungsoo opened his eyes in surprise but as soon as he saw Jongin, a smile lit up on his face.

 

“Jongin.” he called as he yawned.

 

“Yes?”

 

“What do you feel about me?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“Why do you ask about it?” Jongin wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and made himself comfortable. Kyungsoo then rested his head on Jongin’s chest.

 

“I’m just wondering that’s all.”

 

“Well, the first time I met you, I could say that I totally fell for you.”

 

“Is that so?” Kyungsoo grinned.

 

“Yes of course.

 

“When I saw you, you looked lost there. Until you saw me and you walked to me. Your big eyes really attract me. Your plump lips too and how perfect you fit in my arm.. it’s perfect. I’m sorry that my lust took over my love when we met. I’m honestly sorry.” Jongin muttered.

 

“Hey it’s okay Jongin. I have forgive you already. It’s in the past. What matters now is the present.” Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin.

 

“Thanks.” Jongin smiled gratefully. “One day Sehun came to me, telling me to stop it and just cuddle or whatever. When he told me that he never did it once with Luhan, I’m not surprised at all since that kid can’t even hurt an ant. So I stop. I know that it’s hurting you, both emotionally and physically. Why won’t you tell me?”

 

“I never thought it’s because of you though.” Kyungsoo muttered. “I honestly thought that it’s because I’m just too exhausted.”

 

“When Sehun told his plan to escape, I immediately agreed because what’s better  than living in the same world with you right? It was hard at first but at that moment I realized that I do love you, so much that I will do anything just to be together with you. You’re my whole life.” Jongin breathed. “I can’t think a moment of my life without you.”

 

“Jongin…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I really love you.” Kyungsoo smiled as he hugged Jongin. Jongin rested his chin on Kyungsoo’s head as he hugged Kyungsoo back.

 

       Lowering his body until his eyes met Kyungsoo’s, he smiled once again before crashing his lips on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Jongin’s neck as he deepened the kiss. Letting Jongin entering his mouth, their tongue attacked each other and danced, tasting each other. Jongin put his hands at the back of Kyungsoo’s head as he kissed Kyungsoo. Breaking the kiss, they both stared at each other and laughed.

 

“That was great.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

After having breakfast, Kyungsoo and Jongin cuddled in front of the television.

 

“I will be pretty much dead if your parents see me.” Jongin frowned.

 

“I don’t think so.” Kyungsoo muttered. “I will do everything just to make them like you if they don’t.”

 

 “Hey what is that?” Jongin asked when he saw the news on the tv.

 

“It’s the victims.. two more got submitted into the hospital because..”

 

“Because of my species.” Jongin growled.

 

“Hey Jongin calm down.” Kyungsoo said softly as he patted Jongin’s back. He switched off the tv and returned his attention back to Jongin.

 

“It’s not your fault okay?”

 

“I feel like it’s my fault. I’m one of them.”

 

“You didn’t kill me remember that.” Kyungsoo reminded him. “Would you like to go to the park and take a walk? Maybe that can clear your mind.”

 

“Yeah that sounds good.” Jongin nodded. “I seriously need some air.”

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

Walking beside each other, Jongin kept his distance close to Kyungsoo.

 

“Why are they staring at you? I don’t like it.” Jongin muttered.

 

“They’re just my bully..” Kyungsoo whispered as he avoided his gaze from Jongin and basically Yongguk, the leader who was eyeing Kyungsoo with a smirk on his face.

 

“Bully?” Jongin asked. “They shouldn’t-”

 

“Oh hello Kyungsoo.” Daehyun called him in a sweet voice as the others cornered him in a circle, making both Kyungsoo and Jongin trapped.

 

“Looks like he brought another one for us. The new kid huh?” Himchan chuckled.

 

“Kyungsoo is not for you to bully and I am not the type of person you want to mess with.” Jongin growled.

 

“Ooohhh.” they cooed. “The new kid’s acting hero.”

 

     Yongguk then shoved Jongin aside, grabbing Kyungsoo by his arms and yanked him away from Jongin’s grasp.

 

“You guys take him.” Yongguk pointed at Jongin. Himchan then walked towards them. Yongguk chuckled. “While I .. oh Kyungsoo is scared now huh?”

 

“Stay away from him!” Jongin shouted.

 

“I don’t think so..” Zelo chuckled. “So new kid.. you’re my senior but I won’t treat you like one. Wimp.”

 

“Wimp eh?” Jongin chuckled making the others looked at each other. “Let’s see who’s the wimp now.”

 

     Jongin quickly kicked Zelo’s legs making Zelo fell and punched Youngjae in the face, bleeding his lips. He ducked down when he felt Jongup was about to attack him from his back making Jongup accidentally punched Daehyun’s face instead since Daehyun was standing in front of him. Elbowing Jongup’s neck and kicking Daehyun’s stomach. As far as he wanted to go all violent to them, he restrained himself since he didn’t want to get into trouble. Seeing the boys lying down on the ground, in pain he chuckled before punching Zelo in the face since he was already standing up, ready to attack him.

 

“You’re my junior but I won’t treat you like one. Losers.” he spat.

 

“Pure losers.” he snorted as he walked towards Yongguk, Himchan and Kyungsoo. Patting Himchan’s back, he greeted.

 

“Hi.”

 

“What have you done?!” Himchan shouted as soon as he saw the others on the ground, bleeding before looking at Jongin who’s perfectly fine.

 

“No time to explain.” he muttered before punching and kicked Himchan making the latter fell to the ground. Himchan stood up, clutching his stomach as he darted towards Jongin. Jongin quicly squatted down making Himchan tripped and fell right on face.

 

“Ouch.” Jongin deadpanned. “That looks hurt.”

 

   Yongguk growled as he let go of Kyungsoo but before he could so anything, Jongin darted towards him, jumped and punched him hard right on face making him groaned in pain. Taking this chance, Jongin quickly grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand and ran. After about 3 minutes of running, they hid in a corner because they could still heard Yongguk’s voice calling for them.

 

“Kyungsoo, hold me tight. Hug me tightly. Don’t ever let go of me.”

 

“What are you going.. to do?”

 

“Teleport and you can trust me.”

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes as he hugged Jongin tightly.

 

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo opened his eyes, he noticed that they’re at the park.

 

“Feeling anything?” Jongin asked full of concerned.

 

“I feel dizzy and my body was stretched and squished and Jongin how do you even survive that?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“It’s natural for me..” Jongin smiled. “That’s my power and I’ve been trained not to be afraid of my own power.” Jongin then moved his hands towards the visible bruises on Kyungsoo's hands and healed it.

 

"Woahh.." Kyungsoo said as he widened his eyes as the bruises started to fade and gone. He even didn't feel the pain anymore.

 

"Healing.. incubus has the ability to heal but rarely use it." Jongin smiled softly.

 

Suddenly, Kyungsoo’s phone buzzed.

 

“Jongin..”

 

“Yes?”

 

“It looks like we’re going to spend our days at Baekhyun’s house.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Why?”

 

“Here.” Kyungsoo showed Jongin the message Baekhyun sent.

 

 

‘Hey Kyungsoo sorry if I disturb your day with Jongin but seriously I’m begging you.. can you and Jongin come to my house right now? I’ve asked the others to come too.. It’s my father.. again.’

 

 

“What’s with his father?” Jongin asked.

 

“His father never believe the reason the disease happens because of the dreams.. And now, it’s spreading everywhere. It doesn’t matter how many times Baekhyun told his father, he will never believe it. I guess they’re fighting again.” Kyungsoo sighed.

 

“Well, let’s go to his house now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Baekhyun looked at his father.

 

“Dad.. it’s no use treating them..” Baekhyun pleaded. “You’re only hurting them. Their happiness now lives in their dream.”

 

“Byun Baekhyun how many times must I said that.. that’s ridiculous. We’re not living in fantasies.”

 

“But I know! You will never know about it.. you never care..”

 

“Who said that? I care for every living that needs help.” his dad answered calmly.

 

“Yes… you care for every living.. but me.” Baekhyun breathed heavily. “Ever since mom died, you rarely spend time with me anymore.. every single day you’re at that hospital.. it’s a miracle seeing you in house right now.”

 

“I work for us! To provide you happiness!” his dad exclaimed. “How dare you say that to me.. I work so hard for us.”

 

“But my happiness is having my dad spending time with me..” Baekhyun held back his tears. “Since I have no mom anymore.. All I want is my father to pay attention to me.”

 

Chanyeol quickly held Baekhyun who was already crying.

 

“Mr. Byun.. I think you should listen to his explanation first.”

 

“Chanyeol, I’m a doctor, one of the most excellent doctor here, Mr. Byun Jaehoon and I don’t want to spend my time listening to some fantasies that doesn’t make sense at all.”

 

“Yes dad, you’re a doctor. Mr. Byun Jaehoon is a doctor but Mr. Byun Jaehoon is no longer a dad who pays attention to his only son.” Baekhyun let out an empty laugh. “If it’s not for Chanyeol.. I think I’m going crazy by now..”

 

“Byun Baekhyun how dare you!” With that a slap flew to Baekhyun’s cheek, a red mark visible to be seen.

 

“Mr. Byun!” Chanyeol looked at him.

 

“Dad.. I guess you’re so busy that you never notice me being one of the victims of the disease you’re busy working on right now huh?” Baekhyun sobbed. “You never care.. never at all.”

 

“What?” his dad asked. “You… victim?”

 

“It doesn’t matter anymore. Chanyeol, let’s go.” Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and went to his room, locking it. He hugged Chanyeol as he cried. Chanyeol patted Baekhyun’s back as he rested his chin on the shorter’s head.

 

“Let’s call the others okay? Maybe they can help.” Chanyeol comforted him. Baekhyun nodded and took out his phone before giving it to Chanyeol.

 

“Text the others..”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo met with the others on their way to Baekhyun’s house. Upon arriving there, Luhan pressed the doorbell only to be greeted by Mr. Byun.

 

“Mr. Byun, can we meet with Baekhyun and Chanyeol?” Krystal asked.

 

“Come in.” he welcomed with an annoyed expression. “They’re in Baekhyun’s room.” with that, Mr. Byun left them dumbfounded.

 

“Well.. let’s go to his room.” Sulli said breaking the silence.

 

   Kyungsoo and Luhan led the others to the room and knocked it.

 

“Baekhyun.. Chanyeol.. we’re here.” Luhan said softly.

 

   The door opened revealing Chanyeol and they could see a crying Baekhyun on the bed. When they entered, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Sulli went to Baekhyun’s side while Sehun, Jongin and Krystal stood in front of Chanyeol.

 

“What’s happening?” Sehun asked.

 

“Baekhyun fought with his dad again and this time..” Chanyeol sighed. “He got slapped.”

 

“Why?” Jongin asked, feeling surprised.

 

“His dad never listen to his explanation..” Chanyeol said. “Baekhyun wants his father’s love, wants to spend some time with his father  but his father never listen.”

 

“He’s not okay is he?” Krystal asked.

 

“Yes.. he’s not but at least he’s getting better now . He’s calming himself.”

 

“Is it also about the disease?” Krytsal asked.

 

“Yes..”

 

“Well then, we need to help him.” Sehun said. “Maybe we can do something.”

 

“I think I have an idea.” Jongin smirked. “After all, my previous plan seems to work right? ”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Byun was resting when he heard the door of his room opened but he saw no one. Feeling curious, he walked to the door but stopped when he saw his phone floated in the air.

 

“What is happening?” he asked to himself. Suddenly, his body was splashed by water and suddenly his room became windy.

 

He continued walking, feeling annoyed since he thought the kids were messing with him but when he jerked his head from the room, he saw no one. Retreating back into his room, shuddering a bit as unneeded thought entered his mind.

 

Ghost..?

 

Shaking his head, he sat back on his chair and took a deep breath-

 

Knock Knock

 

He widened his eyes as he took the broom and walked closely to the door.

 

He opened it and ..

 

“What’s with the umbrella?” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes when he saw his dad holding the umbrella.

 

“Oh nothing.” Mr. Byun quickly threw it aside. “What are you kids doing here?”

 

“Proving something.” Chanyeol answered.

 

“Prove what?”

 

“This.” Chanyeol opened his fist and a small fire appeared. “What do you think about it?”

 

“And Mr. Byun how about this?” Sulli asked playfully as she moved her hand at the umbrella and pointed her fingers and twirled it, lifting the umbrella hanging in the air. “Interesting huh?

 

“Wha-”

 

“Don’t talk yet Mr. Byun.” Krystal clicked her tongue as she clasped her hands together, closing her eyes and unclasped it, letting a ball of water formed before throwing it to the old man but changed the water to ice making it dropped to the floor and vanished.

 

Mr. Byun was now looking at them, fearfully.

 

“Baekhyun.. why are you with these freaks?  Your friends.. your boyfriend..”

 

“We are not freaks.” Jongin whispered from Mr. Byun’s back, surprising him. Jongin smirked as he vanished and appeared at the left side of Mr. Byun before vanishing again to Kyungsoo’s side. He grinned as he wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo . “Before we came in, your room seemed to be quite windy am I right?”

 

“Y-yes.”

 

“Oh well.. Sehun.” Jongin’s eyes met Sehun’s and they both smirked. Sehun closed his eyes, opening it, letting Mr. Byun watched on how his dark brown eyes changed to baby blue. He stood there, closing his eyes back, expressionless as he moved his hands in the air. The papers started to fly, blending with the wind as the curtains danced when the wind hit them. Mr. Byun clutched his chest as he noticed that on Chanyeol’s palms, he had a bigger fire, on Krystal’s palm, a small ball of water changed into cubes of ice before changing to the water back, Sulli was playing with the umbrella without touching it and Jongin just looked at Sehun, smiling smugly. Luhan was watching Sehun with full of amazement as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo talked to the each other, sometimes laughing.

 

They didn’t give a single damn care at all as of the things that’s happening in his room was a daily thing- maybe for them, but not for Mr. Byun.

 

Mr. Byun started to pale as he called Baekhyun.

 

“Baekhyun.. stop with all these crap.. just tell me what do you want to tell.”

 

“Mr. Byun but it’s not a crap.” Jongin grinned. “It’s real.” In no second, he vanished and appeared beside Mr. Byun.

 

“Cool right?”

 

Mr. Byun shoved Jongin away, fear written on his face. “Young man.. go away.”

 

“Stop it guys.” Krystal approached Mr. Byun. “I’m here talking for Baekhyun because-”

 

“Just let him talk for himself. He’s not a mute.” Mr. Byun sighed.

 

“Because I can Mr. Byun.” Krystal continued. “Let’s have a deal. If starting tomorrow, there will be no more patient with these weird disease- as you called it entering the hospital and in 2 days more all the patients will recover, become healthy again, will you take a week break and spend your time with Baekhyun and on every week, you must at least a day a week be a father, not a doctor. Well actually you’re his father so you must be a father 24/7 but you’re so stubborn..”

 

Shock could be seen on Mr. Byun’s face.

 

So as Baekhyun’s.

 

“Krystal..” Baekhyun called. “It’s not a part of plan.. Why are you talking for me?” he asked softly.

 

“Change of plan because I want to. It’s for your own good too beside we won’t want your old man getting heart attack and all right? Look at his pale face.” Krystal snorted before letting out a small smile.

 

“Thank you..” Baekhyun answered gratefully.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Mr. Byun asked. “Baekhyun.. I don’t like your friends.”

 

In no second, Baekhyun who was looking happy before, his face darkened with a solemn expression.

 

“You’re not there for the five years of my life, after mom died and now you- you can’t simply say that you don’t like my friends, dad.”

 

Mr. Byun sighed.

 

“Okay deal young woman, and if I will still receiving patients after two days, all of you freaks, including you Chanyeol, will have to stay away from Baekhyun.”

 

“Dad-”

 

“Okay deal.” Sulli answered.

 

“Okay now out you go.” Mr. Byun shooed them out and close the door.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“What if I will never meet Chanyeol anymore?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Don’t worry Baek, I think Krystal and Sulli know what are they doing.” Luhan smiled. “Besides, I’m sure Krystal wouldn’t say things like that if she’s not confident right?”

 

“Yeah…” Baekhyun nodded. “Yeah.. I’ll trust them.”

 

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun, having the petite body hugged perfectly around his arm. “We can trust them Baekhyun okay? Don’t worry, everything will be fine.”

 

“Don’t worry guys. I know what I’m doing.” Krystal spoke.

 

“You’re going to have a talk with Snow?” Sehun asked as he sat on the bed and pulled Luhan who’s standing beside him, making the latter sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist as he rested his chin on Luhan’s shoulder, rubbing Luhan’s hand gently.

 

Krystal scoffed at the sudden affection.

 

“Yes Sehun I’ll have a talk with her She doesn’t like these things either..” Krystal answered.

 

“Yeah I guess Krystal and I have to go home now.” Sulli informed. “Because we’re going to have a long talk.”

 

“You guys live together? Are you guys-” Jongin asked but was cut off by Krystal.

 

“Yes Jongin we live together and no we didn’t date each other. We’re straight thank you.”

 

“Krystal is dating Myungsoo and I’m dating Minho.. so yeah we’re straight.” Sulli said.

 

“People change Krystal, Sulli. I won’t surprise if one day I know you women are dating each other you- mmph Krystal what is that for?! ” Jongin who was now drenched wet shouted because Krystal just threw him a ball of water.

 

“I want to clean your mind but I can’t so I’ll just clean your filthy body.”

 

“Filthy- what?!”

 

“Guys stop.” Sulli sighed as she grabbed Krystal’s hand. “We’ll go now- Stal let’s go- let him be- Stal he's an idiot- bye guys!” she waved with her other free hand before leaving the house dragging Krystal who was saying things that even Sulli herself couldn't understand.

 

“I guess we have to go too judging from this idiot’s condition..” Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows as he looked at Jongin.

 

“Soo.. seriously.. idiot? First filthy.. now idiot? What's with everyone today?" Jongin whined.

 

“Yes you’re an idiot Jongin. Bye guys!”

 

 After Kyungsoo and Jongin left, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other.

 

“I guess we have to go too?” Luhan asked.

 

“I guess so..” Baekhyun answered.

 

“Why are you guys being awkward…” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Well this is awkward.” Sehun spoke.

 

“Whatever.” four of them said in unison before breaking into laughter. Luhan hugged Baekhyun and Chanyeol so as Sehun. After bidding goodbye, they left the house. After the last two left, Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other.

 

“It’s so awkward here.. let’s go to my room.” Baekhyun muttered as he intertwined his hands with Chanyeol. Chanyeol replied with a ‘yeah’ before messing up Baekhyun’s hair in which the latter did nothing but smiled contentedly as he let the taller played with his hair.

 

Chanyeol is seriously the best thing that have ever happened in his life.

 

 


 

A/N

B.A.P is angels jdfjwdhwf sorry for making them look bad in this story.

AND IT'S SO FUN WRITING KAISOO BEING ALL SWEET TO EACH OTHER SCREAMS.

and not all the things about incubus I wrote are true. I added some with my own facts lol .

 

Comments make me happy :3 So please do comment <3