005

Dream's a Reality

What is this crap I'm writing

Enjoy!

 


 

That night was different.

 

Luhan woke up, surrounded by a black surrounding. He hissed when he felt a pain in his head and he couldn’t move. His body ached so much so he could do nothing. Suddenly his surrounding changed into a white one and the pain in his head, the ache in his body went gone.

 But good things came with bad things.

 

    Right in front of his eyes, he saw Sehun lying on the white ground, unconscious. Luhan ran to Sehun’s side and kneeled beside him. He felt Sehun’s pulse and he could barely felt it. Widening his eyes, he slapped Sehun’s face while calling his name. “Hey Sehuna! Sehun!”

 

But he got no response at all.

 

Suddenly he saw Sehun opened his face and smiled.

 

“Hey Lu-luhan.”

 

“Yes? Sehun who did this to you?” he asked in rush.

 

“I don’t have much time to explain Lu. Arh-argh.” Sehun moaned in pain. He brought his hands to Luhan face and he held Luhan’s face. Luhan felt Sehun bringing his face closer and closer and Sehun pressed his lips on Luhan’s in a gentle way. “Please remember me Luhan.” he murmured through the kiss.

 

“Why? It’s.. it’s not like you will leave .. right?”

 

“Unfortunatey..” Sehun sighed. “I am.”

 

Luhan was shocked, too shocked that he felt numb. Too numb.

 

Luhan saw tears formed in Sehun’s eyes and he knew that the latter was trying to hold back.

 

“I like you. I love you.” Sehun closed his eyes as he hissed when he felt his head filled with pain. “I will always be in love with you albeit I’m dying.”

 

“What- what are you talking about? Dying?!”

 

“Like I said.. I don’t have much time to explain. I broke my promises Lu. I’m sorry.” Sehun smiled sadly. “I’m truly sorry.”

 

Luhan brushed Sehun’s cheek gently. “It’s okay.. the pain is inevitable and people always said, promises are made to be broken… but I want to tell you something.Some promises are made to be broken but not every broken promises are on a person’s will.” Luhan whispered. “It’s okay.”

 

“Thanks Luhan..” Sehun said. With the last bit of energy he has, he forced himself to sit in front of Luhan with his left arm supporting him, he placed his right hand at the back of Luhan’s head and pecked Luhan’s forehead gently. His right hand kept on brushing Luhan’s hair and Luhan felt like stopping the time because things that were happening at that moment..

 

He could define it as beautiful.

 

    Sehun lowered his head until his eyes met Luhan’s and he buried his head on Luhan’s shoulder, wrapping his right arm around Luhan. Luhan heard Sehun sniffed and he knew that Sehun was crying. He wrapped his arms around Sehun and hugged him tightly.

 

     Sometimes he thought that although Sehun was much stronger than him and intended to protect him in every way possible but from time to time, it was Luhan comforting the forever sixteen years old boy. Being the older of the two, Luhan buried his face into Sehun’s neck and whispered.

 

“I love you. I truly do.” Luhan breathed. He heard Sehun sniffed again and chuckled. “Good because I love you too and you’re the only person I will ever love.”

 

“Luhan.. I’m leaving. I don’t have much time.” Sehun’s breath got rapid but still, his face hasn’t move at all from Luhan’s shoulder.

 

“Take care of yourself okay.. I’m sorry that I hurt your feelings.” Sehun whispered gently.

 

“I will and it’s okay. It’s okay really.” Luhan felt tears forming in his eyes. “I’m gonna miss you.”

 

“Me too.” Sehun chuckled. “Goodbye Lu.. Luhan.”

 

    With that Luhan felt Sehun’s rapid breath stopped completely. Placing Sehun’s head on his lap, he felt Sehun’s pulse and he.. he felt..

 

Nothing.

 

Sehun’s gone.

 

Forever.

 

For the last time, Luhan kissed Sehun’s forehead while crying as he caressed Sehun’s soft hair.

 

“You’re different .. that’s what I like about you.” said Luhan although he knew Sehun could never hear that.

 

Suddenly he felt the pain in his head and the ache came again, attacking him. He completely fell to the ground, in pain. Then his eyelid got heavy and heavy until everything went pitch black.

 

Gone.

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes and gasped loudly as he tried to think about his dream.

 

It’s the first dream he got after a while.

 

No, it’s a nightmare.

 

    He walked to the bathroom and opened the water tap. He splashed his face with the water many times and he sighed tiredly. Eyebags could be seen under his eyes and he sure looked tired both mentally and physically as he watched his own reflection in the mirror above the sink. He walked back to his bed and sat. Knees brought to his chest as he wrapped his arms around his knees, placing his chin on it. He stared at nowhere. Thinking about the nightmare made him afraid to continue his sleep. The thought of losing Sehun was horrifying and terrifying and another feelings that he just didn’t have the vocabulary to describe about.

 

But as time passed by, he fell asleep with a mind full with what ifs and what wills.

 

 

 

 


 

After days of travelling, and they walked since Sehun was too afraid to teleport with Jongin, they decided to stop for a while.

 

Sehun sat beside Jongin, closing his eyes as he felt the gentle wind met his face.

 

“Do you think we will escape Jongin?”

 

“We will. We promised them.” Jongin smiled.

 

“But I don’t think murdering is my thing. I just can’t.” Sehun sighed. Jongin chuckled.

 

“I know Sehun. I’ve been your friend for almost 10 years and the idea of you killing people is such a surprise.”

 

“Is there any other way to escape?”

 

“Well, Sehun I actually got a plan.” told Jongin.

 

“Tell me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, we’re making a big show?" Sehun asked.

 

“Yes, for making it.. you know, a bit dramatic. It will be no fun if we enter just like that. Boring.” Jongin said.

 

"For you everything is boring.. except Kyungsoo." Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

"Hey! At least I have a plan. What;s yours?" Jongin narrowed his eyes. "Tell me."

 

"My plan is letting you to voice out your plan." Sehun smirked.

 

"."

 

“I guess we should start moving now.” Sehun chuckled. "And I know I'm an . No need to inform me that."

 

"Double ." Jongin muttered.

 

"I'm sorry but my only has one hole."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here comes the exciting part." Jongin grinned.

 

"Teleporting?" Sehun paled. "What if I die Jongin?"

 

"Stupid." Jongin mumbled. "I won't let you die Sehun."

 

     Jongin held his hand out for Sehun and Sehun held his hand tightly. He closed his eyes when he felt like he was pushed from every direction, his eyeballs was pushed back, the air was out, his body twisted like a rubber band but he could still felt Jongin’s tight grasp on his wrist. He felt suffocated and-

 

    He landed on his knee on the grass, he in a breathy amount of oxygen, gasping for air. Then he heard Jongin chuckling beside him.

 

“Great huh?”

 

“Are you trying to kill me?! That’s a horrible experience.” Sehun snapped.

 

“Geez calm down how do you feel?”

 

“Fainting.” Sehun answered nonchalantly. “and dizzy.”

 

“It’s normal for a first time experience.” Jongin patted his back. “Now let’s go.” Jongin said seriously.

 

“But hey Jongin I didn’t know my body is that flexible, like a rubber band!”

 

“Shut up Sehun, I’m trying to be serious here.” Jongin sighed.

 

“Don’t be serious. Just enjoy this peaceful environment.” Sehun said. “It never change, this place.” Sehun smiled as he recalled the memories of him living here with his cousin’s family after his parents died before the Dark kingdom ordered him to return there.

 

“Take your time first.” Jongin said when he saw the smile on Sehun’s face. He wanted Sehun to be happy since Sehun had lost everything in his life, except for Luhan. Jongin in the other hand, lived with his parents but nonetheless, his parents never stop him from running away even though they knew his plan to run away with Sehun a long time ago. They said to Jongin that they know Jongin was different and they’re happy about that. They’re happy because their son wouldn’t be a killer in sleep. That;s why they let go of Jongin and wish him luck. Jongin smiled at the thought. He’s lucky to have that kind of parents.

 

“We need to rest anyway.” Jongin said once more.

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Sehun walked leisurely in front of the palace, the Snow’s as if he’s one from the White. Suddenly he stopped at the middle of the bridge connecting the road with the palace’s entrance. He saw a guard approaching him.

 

"Sir, can we help you with anything?”

 

“Yes, please do step aside.”

 

“I’m afraid you must-” suddenly a gush of wind could be felt and  the guard was thrown aside easily.

 

    The other guards, sensing danger, quickly pulled out their own special guns and pointed at Sehun.

 

“You think that guns can scared me huh?!” Sehun laughed as his eyes turned baby blue. “You can’t at all you pitiful guards.”

 

“Who are you and why are you here?!” one of them asked.

 

“Who am I, shouldn’t you asked and why am I here? I’m here to see your queen.”

 

“You can’t.” another guard said.

 

“Yeah yeah whatever. Your voices irritate me to no end. Sound pollution.” Sehun mocked as he smirked. Closing his eyes, he made a small but powerful tornado and pointed it towards the guards. In no second, all the guards were knocked out.

 

“Wow didn’t know it was this easy.” Sehun said, eyes still in baby blue.

 

“No it’s not.” a voice said. Sehun turned around and saw another group of guards.

 

“Yes it is.” Sehun smiled sweetly. “Bye.”  with that, Sehun disappeared and dissolved into the air making all the guards surprised.

 

“Where is he?!”

 

“What is he?!”

 

“SHUT UP!” their leader roared making all the guards shut their mouth. “We have to -” he was cut of by a voice.

 

“Hi.” Sehun waved his hand. “Looks like someone didn’t do their job well. Oh goodbye again.” Sehun who was now inside the palace moved his hands and the entrance was closed. He smirked when he heard the guards outside shouting for him to open the locked entrance.

 

“What are they? Normal creatures ? Don’t they have powers?” Sehun muttered.  Out of the blue, a ‘pop’ startled him. Standing beside him, Jongin looked at him excitedly.

 

“HOLY THAT WAS AWESOME! HOW ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED INTO THE AIR DUDE HOLY .” Jongin exclaimed.

 

“Practice makes experience. I learned from experience and I corrected what I did wrong. After a few of practices, I can do it easily.” Sehun told him. “Becoming one with the wind.”

 

“Eh but doesn’t practice makes perfect?” Jongin asked.

 

“No one is prefect Jongin.” Sehun smiled. “We should move now.”

 

“Oh yea you’re right.” Jongin grabbed his hand and there he experienced it again.

 

It was like his entire existence was forced and pushed through into a small and tight tube.

 

     After a few moment, he landed on a hard surface and groaned in pain. Jongin who landed beside him also groaned as his head hit the hard surface.

 

“I guess I did something wrong during teleporting.” Jongin groaned. Sehun and Jongin stood up, feeling dizzy and nauseous .

 

“Wait doesn’t the palace has protection protecting it?”

 

“I have been expecting you two.” a soft voice said, startling the both. “It’s a quite impressive entrance.”

 

“My Queen.” Sehun and Jongin breathed, bowing down in respect. “We’re sorry for the show outside.”

 

“It’s okay. The guards will wake up soon. I know the reason why you come here.” the Snow smiled.

 

“We hope you really can help us.” Sehun asked.

 

“I’m here, as a queen to help everyone.” she said. “I will help you for sure but we have to put up an act again, just like I did with Chanyeol and since I knew that you’ll come here, I removed the protection for a while.” she informed.

 

Sehun and Jongin smiled happily, bowing down in happiness, thanking the Snow.

 

“We should move now. Follow me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         Sehun and Jongin entered an open place, a room but the ceiling was decorated with a real life sky scenery, a bright sky but probably that room was where all the punishments were given. The Snow sat on a golden chair as she ordered Jongin and Sehun stood in front of her. Suddenly one of the guards barged in the room.

 

“My Queen! They’re intruders! “

 

“It’s okay Namjoon, I got everything under control.” she smiled. “You can go now and oh, can you please inform Malum that his kids are here?”

 

“Okay, I’ll go now.” with that, Namjoon exited the room.

 

“You called him Malum without Lord. Wow that’s exciting.” Jongin grinned.

 

“But we’re not his kids you know.” Sehun muttered making the Snow laughed.

 

“First of all, I’m not very fond of the Lord in his name. It irritates me a bit and I know you both are not his kids, you’re different.”

 

“Just like Luhan said.” Sehun suddenly blurted. “I’m sorry I don’t think I should say that.” Sehun widened his eyes and bowed.

 

“It’s okay, both Luhan and Kyungsoo are lucky to have you two.”

 

“You know them?” Jongin asked.

 

“Of course my dear.” she chuckled. “We should be expecting Malum’s arrival in a few moments. I can sense him walking here with full of rage in him.”

 

“Why were the guards used guns? Don’t they have power?”

 

“They’re powerless my dear. At least with the guns, they can do something to protect the kingdom.” she explained.

 

“You will help us right?”

 

“Don’t worry boys. You can trust me.” she smiled but suddenly her facial expression turned into an angry one.

 

“Start acting now.” she ordered.

 

The door opened and Lord Malum entered.

 

“SEHUN! JONGIN! YOU BOTH MADE ME DISAPPOINTED!” he roared.

 

“Malum.” the Snow called calmly but her face screams anger. “These two entered my palace and made ruckus and surprisingly they succeed even with the protection? What kind of power you taught them?!”

 

“I taught them nothing. They even made ruckus in the Dark.” Malum answered. “Punish them.”

 

“I would love to.” Snow turned to them, back facing Lord Malum. Sehun and Jongin could see her smiling sweetly making her eyes turned crescent.

 

“All the best there. I have a fairy out there and I’m sure she’ll meet you and help you. She’s your cousin Sehun.” she whispered.

 

“She’s out there?” Sehun asked back, whispering.

 

“Yes she is. Since a long time ago. I sent her there because of some business but then she told me she enjoyed living there. I couldn’t help but let her go but we’re still in contact and she still has her power. Both of you will have your ability too. It won’t be erased from your being despite being thrown there.” she explained.

 

“Thank you from helping us my Queen.” Jongin and Sehun said gratefully.

 

“It’s my job anyway.” she smiled.

 

“WHAT’S TAKING SO LONG?! I’M WAITING FOR THEM TO VANISH.” Malum said.

 

“Patient please.”

 

“With the power I have, now I announce that Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin will now no longer a residence of the Dream, both in White and Dark. They’re now, place in earth as a full life-time punishment and they will never return here again.” she said. Suddenly Sehun and Jongin felt dizzy and through the blurry vision they saw the Snow mouthing a ‘good luck’ before everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING

and about Luhan saying that he wants to get married and have wife and children sobs my selu feels just go asdfghjkl and all angst and why why why it hurts so much 

TO THOSE WHO SUBCRIBES I LOVE YOU ALL

and do comment. Comments make me happy hihihihiihihih. (I sound like a creep)

I'll fix the errors later. If I'm not lazy.

Okay bye~