003

Dream's a Reality

Hi

lol I'm so awkward sobs

Enjoy mmuah


 

 

Luhan coughed badly and felt the pain in his body.  It ached so much. Luhan let out some tears and closed his eyes feeling the pain.

 

“It’s okay, I’m here.” he felt someone’s thumb wiped his tears.

 

He opened his eyes and saw the boy he missed. “Sehun.” he breathed.

 

“Don’t cry, I’m here.” Sehun Luhan’s hair and brushed his fingers over Luhan’s face.

 

Forehead.

 

Nose.

 

Cheeks.

 

Chin.

 

Lips.

 

“Why I am here?” Luhan asked.

 

“You fainted. Who did this to you?” Sehun’s face showed full of concern.

 

“Just..” Luhan sighed. “Just the kids from my school.”

 

“Let me heal you.”

 

     Sehun put his hand on Luhan’s chest where he could clearly felt Luhan’s fast heartbeat. Suddenly Luhan felt the pain vanished slowly. Sehun trailed his fingers on Luhan’s bruised face and bloody lips. Slowly, the bruise and the blood left Luhan’s face. About 5 minutes of repeating the same things, Luhan completely felt that the pain has left his body.

 

“Sehun wha-”

 

“Shh. I have special ability. My power is controlling the wind and almost all incubus have the power of healing.” Sehun smiled. “But incubus never really use the healing.. feeling better?” he asked.

 

“Yes, thank you.” Luhan hugged Sehun in sudden making the latter startled but nonetheless, Sehun hugged Luhan back.

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

“You are the best.” said Luhan to Sehun as he played with Sehun’s chin. “I really like your chin you know.”

 

“Why?” Sehun smiled amusingly.

 

“I don’t even know.” Luhan shrugged but still, he kept playing with Sehun’s chin.

 

“Luhan, do you know what I like about you?”

 

“No.” Luhan looked at Sehun.

 

“Well, I love your doe eyes, they’re big and I like it. How they show your emotions. Your button nose too. It’s cute. Too cute for my liking.” Sehun paused. He cupped Luhan’s face.”I like how soft your skin is. I like how you smile, the wrinkles on your forehead when you smile. I like everything about you.” Luhan felt Sehun’s hot breath at his skin.

 

Sehun leaned closer to Luhan and rested his forehead on Luhan’s. Luhan’s widened his eyes.

 

“I like your lips. Your thin lips. Your pink lips.” Sehun said as he looked into Luhan’s eyes.

 

“Luhan, I know that we just met for no more than a week  but I feel like I have know you since forever. The first time I saw you, I knew I made the right choice choosing you as my ‘victim’ because now you make me feel things, feel feelings that I have never felt before. When I saw you lying unconscious there, I felt so worried.” Sehun paused. “Luhan, this may be a dream for you but for me, it’s the reality. The feeling I feel.. it’s so real Lu.”

 

“The feeling.. is surreal.” Sehun breathed.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun straight in his eyes. Calm breathing but racing heartbeats felt by the two.

 

“Luhan.. I love you.”

 

      Luhan felt Sehun’s lips on his. They’re warm like always. Luhan froze, he had no idea what to do. Sehun was actually his first kiss. Luhan left Sehun to do all the job. Sehun seemed to know that. Sehun kissed Luhan gently and slowly, making Luhan felt  heavenly. The kiss was only Sehun kissing him until Luhan decided to kiss Sehun back. He wrapped his arm around Sehun’s neck and pressed his lips.

 

Only lips.

 

No tongue involved.

 

They broke the kiss and stared at each other intensely. Breath meeting each other’s skin.

 

“I am in love with you.” Sehun smiled. Hearing that, Luhan’s face flushed and he hit Sehun chest playfully.

 

“Idiot I love you too. I am in love with you.” Luhan murmured shyly.

 

“Is my Luhan being shy?” Sehun teased.

 

“I’m not yours.” Luhan frowned. “You just called me as yours.”

 

“You are from now because I’m yours.” Sehun whispered huskily at Luhan’s ear making Luhan buried his face in his chest.

 

“Can this be my reality instead? Can you be my reality? This is too good for a dream.” Luhan sighed.

 

“Luhan, I promise you, one way or another, I will find a way to bring us together.”

 

“We’re from 2 different worlds Sehun..”

 

“Luhan, when I make you a promise, I will never break it. Never. So, trust me okay?” Sehun ruffled Luhan’s hair.

 

 

 

 

 ♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

“Sehun.” Luhan called him.

 

“Yes Lu?”

 

“You said that there are another 2 incubus that are different. May I ask who?”

 

“Well, my friend, Kim Jongin. His victim is Do Kyungsoo.”

 

“Kyungsoo is my friend.” Luhan gasped. “But he has the look of- I mean like the other victims.”

 

“I know but I had told him to lessen the activity or better, leave it. Just cuddles or whatever. It’s for Kyungsoo’s health too.” Sehun informed him.

 

“Who is the other one?”

 

“The other one has been thrown away from the Dream and became a human. He’s rebellious. Totally rebellious. He had been tortured by Lord Malum for violating the rules until the Snow ordered him to be thrown away from the Dream. Lord Malum was happy, blinded by the thought that world is nothing. Living in the world is like the cruelest way of a punishment here. But the Snow, she knew the best. She knew that he loves human, his victim and wants to be with him, so she let him go.”

 

Sehun paused and looked at Luhan.

 

“I’ll be doing the same thing. I need to violate the rules, maybe more that he did. Because Lord Malum will never let you leave the Dream if you only rebel a bit.”

 

“You didn’t tell me that you got a plan already.” Luhan frowned.

 

“But now I have.” Sehun chuckled.

 

“Sehun, who’s the incubus? His name I mean.”

 

“I think you know him well. He’s also my friend. When you wake up later, tell him I sad hi.” Sehun intertwined his hand with Luhan’s.

 

“Who?” asked Luhan curiously.

 

“Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Luhan yawned and opened his eyes, stretching his body. He had a good sleep, the best sleep if he could say.

 

Sehun kissed me

 

Sehun loves me

 

His eyes went wide at the thought. As much as Luhan believed that it was just a dream, deep in his heart he wanted it to be the reality instead. Suddenly, an idea popped in his mind. For making sure that Sehun was just a dream, a game in his mind, he could ask someone for help.

 

Chanyeol.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

Luhan sat at his place, tapping his fingers on the desk as he waited patiently for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to arrive. Bead of sweat can be seen on his forehead because he’s anxious. If Chanyeol knows Sehun, the Sehun then there is still hope for him but if Chanyeol has no idea who is Sehun then all his hope was crumbled up like a paper and got thrown into the dustbin. His heart will shatter like a glass that can never be glued back together. The wound in his heart will never healed back.

 

‘But Sehun promised me’  Luhan reassured himself.

 

After a long wait, he finally saw the pair entered.

 

“Guys, Mr. Park told me that he won’t enter the class since he got some work to do so yeah, do whatever you guys want.” Baekhyun informed. Then, he and Chanyeol walked to their place which were situated behind Luhan’s. Luhan turned around and rubbed his nape. He inhaled and exhaled to ease the anxiety.

 

“Erm Chanyeol?”

 

“Yes Luhan?”

 

“Sehun said hi.” Luhan exhaled, eyes meeting Chanyeol. He saw Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

 

“Sehun- wait who? Can you repeat that again?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Yeah of course.” Luhan nodded, heartbeat beating fast. “Sehun, said hi. He asked me to tell you that he said hi.”

 

“What is his full name?”

 

“Oh Sehun.”

 

“You must be kidding me.” Chanyeol deadpanned.

 

“No. I’m not.”

 

“How- how do you know him?” Baekhyun asked.

 

Seems like Baekhyun knows Sehun too.  

 

“What about you tell me first that Chanyeol is actually an incubus. Was an incubus?” Luhan slyly asked. Baekhyun gasped.

 

Sighing, Chanyeol said. “Baek, let me explain to him okay?” Then he turned to Luhan.

 

“I was thrown from the Dream.”

 

“By the Snow. Lord Malum was happy with that so-called-punishment.” Luhan added making Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrow.

 

“How did you know all these thing? You’re a victim too? But you don’t like one.”

 

“I’m Sehun’s victim but he never do any terrible things to me that will lead me to death.” Luhan informed. “Sehun told me all those things.”

 

“How close are you with him Luhan? Sehun is not the type to open up. He’s- ”

 

“Different.” Luhan cut Chanyeol’s sentence.

 

“Okay.. you know him well.. What is your relationship with him?”

 

“He is in love ... with me.” Luhan said slowly since it felt new to him.

 

“What?” Chanyeol asked in surprised. “What are you talking about…”

 

“He will do the same thing you did in the past.. rebel. But more rebellious than you.” deadpanned Luhan.

 

“No.”

 

“Oh yes trust me.” Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

“He will hurt himself.” Chanyeol whispered. “He really loves you huh?”

 

 Luhan just smiled.

 

“After school, we’ll talk about this at your house okay.. It’s not .. safe to talk here.” Baekhyun told.

 

 

Sehun’s a reality.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So what did you did?” Luhan asked the two, Bakehyun and Chanyeol. Three of them were in Luhan’s room.

 

“I ignore the rules.” Chanyeol shrugged.

 

“I know you idiot. I mean what did you do until you got sent to the Snow? Sehun said Lord Malum won’t just send anyone to the Snow unless you’ve committed such a big thing.”

 

Chanyeol shared a look with Baekhyun. Baeekyun looked at Luhan before looking at Chanyeol back. “Just tell him Chanyeol.”

 

“Okay.” Chanyeol sighed. “I’m not really proud of what I did either ..”

 

“Tell me Chanyeol.” Luhan urged.

 

“I killed an incubus. That’s the only way I could think at that time.”

 

“What.” Luhan asked- said.

 

“So that’s why when you said Sehun will do things worse than me.. I was surprised. I am brave enough to kill my own species but Sehun, he just.. he can’t you know. He’s much more different. He can’t see people dying and he wants to do more than being a killer?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Maybe he’ll find his own way.” Luhan muttered. “Do you think he’ll succeed?” Luhan asked worriedly.

 

“He’s a smart one. He has the brain, like you Mr. Prodigy.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“What ho-” Luhan was cut off by Chanyeol.

 

“Sehun’s smart. He’ll find a way.” he paused. “I, Park Chanyeol was an incubus. I bet Sehun told you what does incubus do before choosing their victim.”

 

“Research.”

 

“Yes, I did researched about you before but I knew that you’re not for me. I just had the instinct you know. It’s okay, I know why you keep it as a secret but Luhan, we’ll still be your friends. We’ll keep your secret as ours so don’t worry.” Chanyeol smiled.

 

“I’m sorry for not trusting you.” Luhan whispered but still could be heard by the two.

 

“Don’t be. You have every right and reason to not tell everyone Luhan.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Hey guys.” Luhan called the two.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m a prodigy.” he closed his eyes. “I’m proud of it.”

 

“Now that’s our friend!” three of them laughed.

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun why you didn’t tell your father that the thing that cause the death and the disease is actually living in the victims’ dreams?” Luhan asked.

 

Baekhyun looked at Luhan and smiled sadly. “I tried but .. but he never listen. Never.”

 

“I told him, I even did research, just like you in order to assure him but he just patted my head and said, son there’s no such thing as that. Stop living in your own world.  I met Chanyeol two years ago and he escaped the Dream and ever since Chanyeol escaped, I gave up. He even asked me if I was feeling some symptoms of … mental problems.” he took a deep breath. “But seriously, I gave up in trying.”

 

“You know.. Do Kyungsoo.. well he’s facing the same thing as me. His incubus will do the same thing as Sehun.”

 

“Who?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Kim Jongin.”

 

“Great. Wow, I’m proud to have my friend being rebellious as . Seriously, I’m not even lying.” Chanyeol informed with a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

 

      After watching a few episodes of Baekhyun’s drama, ‘It’s starting now Chanyeol. We won’t, no, I won’t make it in front of television when the drama starts. Luhan can we stay here for a while?’  Luhan being a nice human being he was, of course he with open arms welcomed his friends to watch the drama. Luhan enjoyed the drama anyway.

 

Thanks to Baekhyun.

 

    Luhan walked the pair to the door after having some snacks during watching the drama.

 

“Hey thanks for being my friends.” Luhan grinned awkwardly as he rubbed his nape.

 

“Oh it’s nothing really.” Baekhyun smiled. “Oh and please you can trust us. There’s nothing to worry about okay?”

 

“Okay but seriously thanks.”

 

“And Luhan.. please tell Sehun that I say hi to him back. It’ll be great.”

 

“Of course I will, don’t worry.” Luhan smiled at Chanyeol.

 

“Well, we’ll leave first then.” the two said before leaving the house.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

    Luhan sat on his bed wrapping his arms around a pillow. He the proceed to lie on the bed and stared at the ceiling. There were many things that were running in his mind. But amongst all of the things, one thing was glued in his mind and it didn’t seem like that very one thing will leave his mind. Luhan sighed once again before moving to his previous position, sitting on the bed.

 

Seriously..

 

Sehun’s a reality.

 

His dreams after all this time.. is the reality.

 

“The feeling… is surreal.”

 

It is.

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT

DO COMMENT BECAUSE COMMENTS MAKE ME GO ALL UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS

I LOVE YOU BYE 

i love selu too bye