002

Dream's a Reality

 

Enjoy! (or nah)

I'm sorry for any grammar errors or typos.

<3

 


 

“What am I suppose to do?” Luhan asked Sehun.

 

“Are you for real asking me this?” the incubus asked.

 

“What – well you said yourself that you’re different from the others. I’m just giving it a try since uh.. well you haven’t touch me yet. that sounds weird.” Luhan cursed.

 

“Yes, I am different from the others. Kinda rebellious.” Sehun stated.

 

“But you’re rebellious in a good way right?”

 

“Well in here, in the Dream World at the evil side, being good is bad but being bad is good. Good as in doing everything our Master, Leader, the same thing, called the Dark ordered us too. Being good as in doing his words makes you look bad, you know people died because of ours doing.” Sehun paused for a while and continued. “But being bad as in being rebellious, which is what I am doing right now is good since well I never kill people before. That’s good in my opinion.”

 

“You’re really different then.”

 

“Thanks whether it’s a praise or an insult, still thank you. But you’re different too, prodigy.

 

“How do you know?”

 

“Everything is limitless here. We know every single thing.” Sehun shrugged.

 

“Everything happens here is not true right? Tomorrow, I will forget you… ?” Luhan asked.

 

“We’ll see tomorrow.”

 

“Okay now I want to ask you questions.”

 

“I’m totally feeling like a celebrity right now.”

 

    Luhan gave Sehun a ‘what-are-you-even- ‘ look since was this how an incubus should acted? Sehun was doing a good job in making Luhan felt annoyed.

 

“Whatever. So one person for one incubus right?”

 

“Yes. The victims, well we choose by their strength. Usually the weak got chosen. Well, actually the weak are actually the only one that got chosen.” Sehun smirked.

 

“I am not weak you mucus.” Luhan glared at Sehun.

 

“Calling me a mucus.. Do you want me to touch you?” Sehun moved his hand to Luhan’s thigh but before he could even put his hand of it –

 

“No no no go away I SAID NO.” Luhan slapped Sehun’s hands and body.

 

“ that hurts argh NO STOP IT. STOP IT LUHAN IT HURTS.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re weak  I mean emotionally, you are. You miss your parents, you are feeling insecure from all those insults, you’re a prodigy but afraid of people knowing the fact that you are one for no reason, you always feel lost and many more.” Sehun explained.

 

“You know me well.”Luhan laughed.

 

“You know, you’re a special victim since the incubus in charged does nothing to you except hooking up a conversation.” Sehun smiled.

 

“I know. Once you touch the victim, it’s the starting of one’s life being destroyed. Am I right or wrong?”

 

“Well actually it’s since the victim and the incubus engage in a ual activity or as you called it, . But don’t worry, I’m not going to do it with you.”

 

“Thanks. I appreciate it but may I ask why?”

 

“I am evil, well I’m a demon, an incubus but like I said, I’m different.. I don’t like seeing people dying .”

 

“How old are you?”

 

“Last year I’m 16, this year I’m 16, next year I’m 16, forever  I’ll be 16.”

 

“No wonder you’re so kind and pure.” Luhan joked. “I’m  17  by the way.”

 

“I know. I did research about you. We are given chance to choose our victim and I choose you since we’re similar in some things.” Sehun told Luhan.

 

“We’re different from the others.” Luhan exhaled a sigh.

 

“You’re not alone.." Sehun sang.

 

Luhan laughed and punched Sehun playfully in the chest.

 

“Sehun, will you be in my dream in tomorrow? It feels nice to have a friend who I can communicate without having a slightest worry. Even if it’s just in dream.” Luhan turned to look at Sehun.

 

“Don’t worry. I will.” Sehun smiled as he held Luhan’s hand and patted it. “We’ll talk again tomorrow. And wow, you even had accepted me as your friend."

 

‘His hands were warm’ Luhan thought.

 

"Well, do you want to be my friend instead uhh.. a ?" Luhan asked.

 

“Euw no. I rather be your friend."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was different.

 

"Holy I really just met an incubus just now what a life," Luhan muttered as soon as he woke up from his sleep.

 

Well, the said incubus was hot though.

 

A rebellious one.

 

Interesting.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, he came to school and again he saw Do Kyungsoo sitting alone.

 

The disease is not even contagious geez

 

He walked to his place and sat, just like any other normal days, his life was normal.

 

Normal as in getting bullied, insults and mocks, hatred eyes looking at him.

 

Life was normal.

 

 

 

 

 

      

 

 

 

      The Moon came and replace the Sun. The cold came and vanished the hotness. The dark sky took over the blue sky. Tiredness came to take over the energy. Sleepiness came and pushed people to sleep.

 

     Luhan stretched his hands on the bed with his laptop by his side, having no mood to do his research. He felt like going to sleep already. Deep inside his heart, he wondered whether he will meet Sehun again or not. The boy’s company felt nice. So nice that Luhan wished that Sehun was a reality instead of a  dream. A human instead of an incubus. He sighed before turning himself on the bed and closed his eyes before opening its back.  He didn’t want to keep his hope high but..

 

Sehun promised.

 

Sehun promised him.

 

    Luhan let out a pathetic laugh as he thought how hopeless he was. Believing a dream’s word. How easily he believed someone that he just met for a dream. He will be happy if Sehun was to be there but he will be disappointed and sad if the opposite happens.

 

    Sehun, although was an incubus, gave him a different feeling. The feeling to be free. Not to worry about anything in the world, having fun without worrying the consequences.

 

The feeling to lose himself.

 

 But sadly, it’s just a dream.

 

     Sighing, he kept his laptop in the bag, shut the light off before wrapping a blanket around his body. Closing his eyes, he let himself fell into the dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

   He opened his eyes and met with the blue sky, the flying birds, the windy breeze.

 

Is there a pillow under my head? He thought as he felt something soft.

 

 “Hello.” suddenly the image of Sehun entered his view, startling him. Sehun laughed when he watched Luhan’s reaction.

 

“Hello.” Luhan’s breath hitched when he saw Sehun’s laughing face.

 

His heartbeats were moving fast. Too fast for his liking.

 

“You know, you should stop thing about what ifs and what will happen before sleeping okay. I have been waiting for you for such a long time already.” Sehun looked straight into his eyes.

 

I’m having heart attack

 

 Sehun touched Luhan’s bangs and tucked it beside his ear. “I do not break promises. Trust me.” he paused. “How do you feel about having your head on my lap? Nice right?” Sehun grinned. With that, Luhan quickly got off from his lap, eyes opened wide as he smiled sheepishly. He rubbed at the back of his neck and put on an awkward smile.

 

“Thanks..  for the free  demon-pillow.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

      Both of them were lying under a shady tree, watching the birds flew, the moving clouds. Luhan looked at Sehun’s side profile and had a panic attack for a moment because his heart was beating too fast. He couldn’t believe the evil looking guy was the same person with the person lying beside him right now.

 

“Sehun.. how come you’re the evil guy I saw back then? You, right now, look nothing near to evil.”

 

“I am the guy Luhan.” Sehun chuckled. “ But this is the real me. The evil looked was just to scare you off.”

 

“Evil or not, you still look hot either way.” Luhan muttered.

 

“What did you say just now?” suddenly Sehun turned to face Luhan and grinned.

 

“What? Eh not- nothing.” Luhan’s face flushed and he shook his head. “ I- I said nothing.”

 

“Really?” Sehun teased Luhan.

 

“Yes. Of course.”

 

“As if I will believe you anyway.” Sehun snorted.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehun.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Are you the only one that you know.. uhh different?” Luhan asked.

 

“Not really. There are about 3 including me that’s kinda different.”

 

“Who rules you? This dream, this fantasy, your world?”

 

“We call the one who rules the good side and the bad side, which is where I am from, the Snow. Snow is a she. She’s from the good side but she rules both kingdom, the White and the Dark. Both kingdoms are under one name in general, the Dream.  I am from the Dark since well isn’t obvious, look what am I . But we also have our own kingdom’s ruler. We call him Lord Malum.

 

“I didn’t know that there are good and bad sides.”

 

“Silly, of course they exist. Where do you think all the fairies and good dreams come from? You know, not only bad dreams exist.” Sehun smiled as he ruffled Luhan’s soft hair.

 

“You’re the good dream.” said Luhan.

 

“But I am from the Dark. Obviously I am a creature to haunt people’s dreams.” Sehun smiled sadly.

 

“It doesn’t matter where you came from. It matters what you are now. What you are doing now. What are you really now.”

 

“I came from the Dark, an incubus and I am here, spending my time with you, talking. I am different.”

 

“You are the one that came from the Dark with the title incubus but you’re different from the others because now you’re spending time with me, talking instead of doing what other incubus usually do.” Luhan smiled.

 

Sehun smiled when he heard Luhan’s words.

 

“I am different and I like it like that.” Sehun told Luhan.

 

“Different is the keyword Sehun. Incubus and a different incubus. Being different in this situation is obviously a good thing. You’re special in your own way.”

 

“So are you Luhan.” Sehun scooted closer to Luhan and wrapped his arm around Luhan’s body. “You’re a great company.”

  

Sehun’s action completely surprised Luhan but he shrugged it off.

 

“How I wish you’re a reality not a dream.” Luhan sighed.

 

“How I wish I am real and not trapped in the Dark.” Sehun whispered.

 

“Sehun.. how about your parents?” Luhan timidly asked.

 

“They left.” Sehun smiled sadly. “I never knew my parents. Watching those other kids in the same species as mine being trained by their own parents while I’m here, alone.. is heartbreaking. But some other kids told me that their parents told them that my parents were actually killed by the Dark himself. For what reason.. they have no idea.”

 

Luhan stayed silent as he watched Sehun released a tired sigh as he blinked his eyes, trying not to let the tears fall. Luhan hugged Sehun and buried his face in Sehun’s chest .

 

“You can cry. You’re not alone. I am here.” Luhan whispered. He felt Sehun burying his face in in his hair. Sehun let it all out and cried. He cried silently with his body shaking. He sobbed quietly trying to prevent himself from crying even more. Luhan patted Sehun’s back and soothed him with whispering ‘hey I am here, don’t worry’s . He felt Sehun lifted his head and he turned to look at Sehun. He wiped the tears with his thumb.

 

“I hate being what I am. An incubus. I hate seeing people die. I hate being the reason people die.” Sehun whispered.

 

    Luhan looked at Sehun and it pained him to see that the stronger of them like this. Sehun was obviously more matured and stronger than him. Despite the fact that they just met for like 2 days, Luhan felt like he has known Sehun since forever. It pained him to see Sehun like this.

 

“I am here Sehun. Don’t worry.” Luhan squeezed Sehun’s hand. Sehun let out a tired smile.

 

“Thank you … Lu.”

 

     Sehun leaned closer to Luhan’s right and put his lips on Luhan’s cheek. Luhan froze when he felt the warm lips on his face. His lips were warm, just like his hands.

 

“Thank you for being here from me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♦♦♦

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes and touched his cheek.

 

It’s warm.

 

He could still felt the warmness of Sehun’s lips lingered on his cheek.

 

Luhan breathed as he stared at the ceiling. The dream felt so ..

 

real.

 

It felt so real.

 

 He could remember Sehun crying face. How he cried in Luhan’s hair. How shaky his body was . How warm his hands felt.

 

How warm his lips were.

 

The dream itself was too good to be real.

 

But it felt so real.

 

It’s a ed up logic but that’s the truth, that’s what Luhan felt.

 

Real.

 

Contented.

 

Free.

 

      Having Sehun, even if it’s just a dream made Luhan felt free. The things he did to Sehun in his dreams were not the type of things he had the courage to do in real life.

 

‘What’s happening to me? What are you Sehun?’  Luhan thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay class, today I will tell you your final exams result. I must say that some of you excel well but some of you didn’t . But well, what is done is done. I hope you’re happy with your result.” Mrs. Kwon told her class.

 

“Okay. For the first place, the one who is also placed the first rank in the school, Luhan.” Mrs. Kwon smiled as she handed Luhan his result. “Good job Luhan. You scored almost the full mark for every subject and the lowest of your mark for this exam is 95%. I’m impressed by your result. You’ve done a great job. Keep it up.” she praised. Luhan nodded and bowed. He thanked her for the praise before walking back to his place. He felt glares from his classmates. He sighed. He sat at his place and stared at his result.

 

“Good job Luhan!” Baekhyn and Chanyeol congratulated him. Baekhyun was placed the seventh meanwhile Chanyeol was the ninth in the school rank. He smiled and thanked them.

 

‘Looks like I overdone myself in this exams. Instead of getting the average, I got the highest.’ thought Luhan.

 

‘Oh I almost forgot, I’m a prodigy’ he thought again.

 

The fact that Mrs. Jung praised him before leaving the class didn’t help at all with lessening the glares he got.

 

“Class, make Luhan as your role model. He’s the first and the marks gap between with the second is a lot. If I’m not wrong, the marks gap is like 50 marks or something like that.” she said before leaving the class.

 

    The recess came and Luhan opted not to go to the canteen since he didn’t feel hungry. He went to the toilet to wash his face. When he turned around and was about to left the toilet, 5 boys entered the toilet. They smirked seeing Luhan was alone.

 

“Oohh, the brain is alone.” one of them, Yongguk said. Luhan stepped back and when his back met the wall, he knew he’s doomed. The four cornered him and smiled slyly.

 

“Unluckily, he only has the brain, not the strength.” Jongup snickered.

 

    Suddenly Daehyung kicked Luhan in the stomach making Luhan fell. Four of them laughed watching the helpless Luhan. Youngjae kicked him in the head while Yongguk kept kicking him in the stomach. Luhan cried out for help but he got nothing in reply.

 

“No one will help you.” Jongup laughed.

 

“You just transferred here and now you’re acting like you’re the best in the school. You should just go die.”

 

    Not enough with the kicking, they punched Luhan as if Luhan was their own personal punching bag.  Suddenly he saw Himchan and Zelo rushed into the toilet.

 

“Stop it you four. We’re just hurting him not until the extend of him ended up in the coffin. Faster, let’s go. Some students reported about us. Come, let’s go. Leave him here.” Himchan informed and with that, Yongguk gave him a last kick in the stomach before leaving the toilet with the others.

 

   Luhan coughed and tried to stand but he failed. He cried for help but he received nothing. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes was Baekhyun and Chanyeol running to him with the teachers.

 

Then everything went pitch black.

 

 

 

 


A/N:

I'm sorry for making B.A.P as the bad guys.

I love B.A.P too. and yeah #JusticeForBAP

Thanks to those who subcribed and even upvoted this like wtf guys i'm totally suprised since I never expected it. sobs I sarang you all.

Thanks to those who commented too. //throws sehun and luhan//

By the way, not every thing I wrote about incubus is true. Some I made up myself okay.

Bye~